Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000)

WhooHoo, got my Olympia VIP Ticket - who's going?

Just spent the cash for a VIP Package/Ticket to Mr. Olympia in Late September. I cannot wait.

Anyone else going? Last year, I came home with a suitcase full of free sups and clothes from the Expo.

You don't have to get the VIP Package, but you have to go to the show, it's a blast....plus, you have Vegas at night to keep you busy!
    United States Navy Veteran - GO NAVY!

Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PhoenixBuff
    Just spent the cash for a VIP Package/Ticket to Mr. Olympia in Late September. I cannot wait.

Anyone else going? Last year, I came home with a suitcase full of free sups and clothes from the Expo.

You don't have to get the VIP Package, but you have to go to the show, it's a blast....plus, you have Vegas at night to keep you busy!
    I'm thinking of going over...I'm from Ireland but have to see Ronnie in contest shape and I don't know if he has much left...

Needless to say, if I'm flying 5000 miles I'll be getting a VIP ticket!
    Carlsberg don't do sexy, but if they did...

Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I wish i COULD go see the superbowl of bodybuilding!! It should be a blast, have a good time!!

Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Number69
    I'm thinking of going over...I'm from Ireland but have to see Ronnie in contest shape and I don't know if he has much left...

Needless to say, if I'm flying 5000 miles I'll be getting a VIP ticket!
    What? Are you kidding bro? Ronnie's going for the record 9 win's, this is classic ****!! Ronnie's gonna come in with gun's blastin' guaranteed.If i could go to any Olympia it would be this one.

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My girlfriend and I are thinking of going. It is up to if we have enough money at the time. if I go I want to have enough money so that I can have a good time.

redinator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redinator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I won't go back until they get a new venue. Bring back the Mandelay Bay.

surfgod777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgod777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgod777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgod777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgod777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgod777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgod777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgod777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgod777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgod777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgod777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I got my tix a few weeks ago. I didn't get VIP, but just tix for the finals.

Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000) Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000) Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000) Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000) Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000) Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000) Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000) Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000) Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000) Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000) Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Im going next year, instead this year i will just go the the montreal pro show in early september.
    UNIVERSAL ATHLETE

www.universalusa.com
    www.animalpak.com

What's the date on that Montreal show ?

Average Joes DodgeBaller wide lats's Avatar
    wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How much was the VIP ticket?

Ronnie will win, sorry to spoil your party but i got a big mouth.

PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wide lats
    How much was the VIP ticket?

Ronnie will win, sorry to spoil your party but i got a big mouth.
    Here's what you get:

VIP PACKAGE SPECIAL: $631.50 (tax and service charge included) includes:

Fitness / Figure / Ms. Olympia Judging - Friday, Sept. 29 at noon
    Fitness Olympia Finals / Ms.Olympia Finals / Mr. Olympia Judging - Friday, Sept. 29, 7 PM
    Mr. Olympia Finals / Figure Olympia Finals - Saturday, Sept. 30, 7 PM
    Early Entry to Meet The Olympians - Thursday, Sept. 28, 7 PM
    Olympia Weekend Expo Friday and Saturday, Sept 29 - 30, 10 AM - 5 PM
    Mr. Olympia Victory Gala, Saturday, Sept. 30, 11 PM
    Olympia Superstar Training Seminar - Sunday, Oct. 1, 11 AM

Average Joes DodgeBaller wide lats's Avatar
    wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PhoenixBuff
    Here's what you get:

Fitness Olympia Finals / Ms.Olympia Finals / Mr. Olympia Judging - Friday, Sept. 29, 7 PM
    If your into competition it might be worth it, be sure to bring your camera! Looks a decent few days there.

angeleyez15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just a question...

Hi. My boyfriend is a really motivated bodybuilder... and I just wanted to know if a good birthday present would be to fly him to Las Vegas and go with him to Mr. Olympia. This trip is going to run me about 1500 dollars... but it's worth it if he'll like it. I just wanted to post this up to get some feedback to see if I'm on the right track with this. He's always talking about wanting to look like Arnold and how Ronnie Coleman's leg press is the most amazing thing... I know he wants to compete one day after college... I just don't know if this is the right kind of present for him. I looked at websites but they suggest giving like... bottles of protein. I want to wow him. Will this work?

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention... the tickets will be section 1, row F... and we'll be in Vegas from Friday morning to Monday afternoon.... so we'll be missing the Meet the Olympians. I don't know if that's a really important part of it or if he'll recover... :/
    Last edited by angeleyez15; 08-24-2006 at 04:03 PM.

proschic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proschic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proschic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proschic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm going!! I'm going!!! And getting married on Sunday to top it all off. Wow, what a busy weekend. I havent really took the second to think about it.

I guess I would say I have a VIP ticket...will I use it? HELL NO. I am being dragged to the fri nite and sat nite show only to support the MC. :0)

My days will consist of spa facials, massages, mani/pedi's, and mad shopping with my bridesmaids. Then a few days of relaxation with my new husband, the rest of the week.

tosha

ps..to the chick who got the olympia trip for her man.....GREAT GIFT. He better be worth it!!! ****....that tops my Millipede gift. I need to get more creative!!!

chasn w8t's like its pu$y Jamps's Avatar
    Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by angeleyez15
    Hi. My boyfriend is a really motivated bodybuilder... and I just wanted to know if a good birthday present would be to fly him to Las Vegas and go with him to Mr. Olympia. This trip is going to run me about 1500 dollars... but it's worth it if he'll like it. I just wanted to post this up to get some feedback to see if I'm on the right track with this. He's always talking about wanting to look like Arnold and how Ronnie Coleman's leg press is the most amazing thing... I know he wants to compete one day after college... I just don't know if this is the right kind of present for him. I looked at websites but they suggest giving like... bottles of protein. I want to wow him. Will this work?

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention... the tickets will be section 1, row F... and we'll be in Vegas from Friday morning to Monday afternoon.... so we'll be missing the Meet the Olympians. I don't know if that's a really important part of it or if he'll recover... :/
    If you were my girl, i'd propose to u that nite for something like that! I think he'd definately like it. The only way he might not is if he felt it would be a burden for u (if u were in that kind of financial situation) but that being said.... yes go for it if u can afford it.

A friend of mines actually did something like that for her boyfriend and he was overjoyed...so i could only imagine how this lucky SOB would feel....

p.s. if you get the tickets and he somehow becomes ill or gets attacked by Ninjas then i'd be more than honored to take his place......i definately wouldn't pull a Wheeler

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...highlight=flex
    Last edited by jampsifit; 08-24-2006 at 07:06 PM.

Ferveo, Validus, Scientia hybridx's Avatar
    hybridx will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybridx will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybridx will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybridx will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybridx will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybridx will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybridx will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybridx will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybridx will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybridx will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybridx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PhoenixBuff View Post
    Here's what you get:

What is the Gala like?
    ========================================================
    100% Natural - Now that's hardcore.
    STATS: 30 || 5'9" || 213.0 || BF20% || Endo Meso || Bench [MAX 315@2]
    - ECDYSTEN Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=799981

Originally Posted by hybridx View Post
    What is the Gala like?
    Didn't go man, sorry!

the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Im aware of your breast TheSheepdog's Avatar
    TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Once Again Its Free For Military

like every year the O is free for military

hey phoenixbuff i thought you were part of Team Jay, you couldnt score anything free?
    ARMY VET, POLICE OFFICER,SHEEPDOG
    ★cVc★

zune will become famous soon enough. (+50) zune will become famous soon enough. (+50) zune will become famous soon enough. (+50) zune will become famous soon enough. (+50) zune will become famous soon enough. (+50) zune will become famous soon enough. (+50) zune will become famous soon enough. (+50) zune will become famous soon enough. (+50) zune will become famous soon enough. (+50) zune will become famous soon enough. (+50) zune will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im going next year when im 21 woot!!!!

in the iron jungle KRN-GOOKX891's Avatar
    KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by armymuscle01 View Post
    like every year the O is free for military

hey phoenixbuff i thought you were part of Team Jay, you couldnt score anything free?
    r u serious? or was that a joke?
    MY JOURNAL : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136917963

MADMAX6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MADMAX6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MADMAX6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MADMAX6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MADMAX6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MADMAX6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MADMAX6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MADMAX6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MADMAX6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MADMAX6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MADMAX6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ton, what happenned to your connection buddy?

CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CunnyFunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah I thought you could score free tix, or just roll in with Jay

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I will be there
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Hey PhoenixBuff, me and SirBangAlot are going as well!!! Hope to see you there. Anyways whats the story with the Expo? Are the supplement samples free? Are they priced down alot? Whats the best time to go to get good deals on supps? Whats the best time to go to meet and take pictures with the pros? Sorry for all the questions bro, but i'm just so dam excited. Thanks in advance!!!!!
    **Misc. Pureblood Crew**
    **Misc. 2022 Shutdown Survivor (Nov 11 - 14)**

From my experience last year, I went every day to the expo and came back to my room with bags packed full of free stuff from all the major supplement companies. Oh, and I think I got around 50 or so t-shirts - it was insane. I highly suggest you bring gym bags or something you can hang on your shoulder. The bags the supplement companies give you will rip after a while when you put a ton of stuff in them. You'll be sorry if you don't.

Just so you know, I had to buy an additional suitcase and pay Southwest Airlines an additional $50.00 bucks to fly all of my free **** home. Over 70lbs of free stuff.

Supplements that are not free are drastically reduced in cost. I purchased a few large containers of Extend and each one cost like $5 or 10$, something crazy like that.

Regarding the Pros, they are at the expo at various times during the day. I know Jay will be appearing at the Muscle Tech booth a few times as well as the other pros who are backed by MT. I'm sure Ronnie will be at the BSN booth as well. You just need to stop by their respective booths and they'll have a sign telling you when the pros will be there. Additionally, legends such as Dorian Yates, Rich Gaspari and several others will have their own booths and they are at the expo pretty much the entire day. As for the pros who are competing in the Olympia, I am sure you can understand that they will be preoccupied with getting ready for the show, so their appearance times will vary throughout the day.

I'll be working for Mr. Olympia the entire weekend, but please stop by the MT booth as it would be great to meet you guys.

Hope this helps. It's a great great time!

LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks PhoenixBuff, I appreciate you taking the time to write that out. Me and my buddy will definetely stop by!

EDIT: You must spread some reputation around before giving it to PhoenixBuff again.
    **Misc. Pureblood Crew**
    **Misc. 2022 Shutdown Survivor (Nov 11 - 14)**

Ferveo, Validus, Scientia hybridx's Avatar
    hybridx will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybridx will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybridx will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybridx will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybridx will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybridx will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybridx will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybridx will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybridx will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybridx will become famous soon enough. (+50) hybridx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Will most current and past pros working the booths allow you to take a photo with them? Is there a cost involved for most (or just Lou)?
    100% Natural - Now that's hardcore.
    STATS: 30 || 5'9" || 213.0 || BF20% || Endo Meso || Bench [MAX 315@2]
    - ECDYSTEN Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=799981

Originally Posted by hybridx View Post
    Will most current and past pros working the booths allow you to take a photo with them? Is there a cost involved for most (or just Lou)?
    No, most of them do not charge for a photo - I know Lou does though

will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No, most of them do not charge for a photo - I know Lou does though
    honestly i don't even know why anybody would want their photo taken with that guy anyway. i'd give him a $20 and then walk off without even taking a picture. i figure he must really need the money, after all he did sue his own brother. in fact we should start a Lou Fund and all donate money. this guy is a complete joke, and sorry for getting off topic but he just really gets me fired up.
    TEAM NORTON
    The"Outwork" mindset changed my entire life, perhaps it can help you as well

Muscle Hypertrophy occurs independent of exercise intensity