Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'10", 250 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3177
    kendog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kendog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kendog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kendog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kendog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kendog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kendog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kendog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kendog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kendog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kendog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit kendog's BodySpace

Once I Start Drinking I Cant Stop

Maybe it sounds funny.. but I'm pretty serious. It's getting a bit old. My family has a history of drinking problems (Finnish blood) and I have the same problem. I drink about 1-2x per week on average. That doesn't sound bad, maybe average for a college student? But when I drink, I go all the way, and I mean all the way. I drink until I either black out or get damn close to it. It's getting old becuase I do/say stupid things around people that I hang out with... Like last weekend I got hooked up with this girl for a one night stand. I was so drunk I fell off the bed twice and she complained that I kept talking too much during sex. Any advice besides "GET HELP". Becuase I don't really like talking to people, shrinks or w/e included.

onepac is a name known to all. (+5000) onepac is a name known to all. (+5000) onepac is a name known to all. (+5000) onepac is a name known to all. (+5000) onepac is a name known to all. (+5000) onepac is a name known to all. (+5000) onepac is a name known to all. (+5000) onepac is a name known to all. (+5000) onepac is a name known to all. (+5000) onepac is a name known to all. (+5000) onepac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dude i have the same problem. i never stop at the buzz. i want to but i can't. i always end up going all out. i end up talking ****, hitting someone who didn't deserve it (but in my inebriated state i thought they did) and getting my face broken. im cutting now, my diet means no booze. maybe that'll help you?

Registered User bulletproofsoul's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 3649
    bulletproofsoul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulletproofsoul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulletproofsoul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulletproofsoul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulletproofsoul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulletproofsoul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulletproofsoul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulletproofsoul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulletproofsoul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulletproofsoul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulletproofsoul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit bulletproofsoul's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by kendog
    Maybe it sounds funny.. but I'm pretty serious. It's getting a bit old. My family has a history of drinking problems (Finnish blood) and I have the same problem. I drink about 1-2x per week on average. That doesn't sound bad, maybe average for a college student? But when I drink, I go all the way, and I mean all the way. I drink until I either black out or get damn close to it. It's getting old becuase I do/say stupid things around people that I hang out with... Like last weekend I got hooked up with this girl for a one night stand. I was so drunk I fell off the bed twice and she complained that I kept talking too much during sex. Any advice besides "GET HELP". Becuase I don't really like talking to people, shrinks or w/e included.
    Then how do you expect to modify this behavior then?

The only way I know of that is effective in dealing with alcoholism is to go to AA.

BodyPoints: 662
    Butmonkey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Butmonkey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Butmonkey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Butmonkey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Butmonkey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Butmonkey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Butmonkey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Butmonkey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Butmonkey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Butmonkey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Butmonkey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Butmonkey's BodySpace
    I have the same problem except for the fact that I don't drink that often. Maybe once every 2 or 3 months here. But once I start I go balls out and get smashed out of my mind. Then I go around smacking girls' asses and ****, then think about how much of a douchebag I am in bed the whole next day.

BodyPoints: 8850
    JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit JBDW's BodySpace
    she complained that I kept talking too much during sex.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The Bassist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The Bassist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The Bassist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The Bassist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The Bassist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The Bassist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The Bassist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The Bassist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The Bassist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The Bassist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The Bassist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bulletproofsoul
    Then how do you expect to modify this behavior then?

The only way I know of that is effective in dealing with alcoholism is to go to AA.
    I dont think he can be considered an 'alcoholic' yet because he only drinks once or twice a week, however drinking until the point of blacking out every time is an alcoholic tendancy. A 'binge drinker' is a more fitting title for his current situation.

Threadstarter, the fact that alcohol problems run in your family is pretty bad. You need to work on controling your drinking, like try stopping after like 6 beers. If you seriously cannot do it, then you have a problem developing, maybe an early stage of alcoholism. Then you better seek help
    "I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes."
    -- Frank Sinatra

ep00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ep00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ep00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ep00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ep00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ep00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ep00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ep00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ep00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ep00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ep00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ep00's BodySpace
    Once I Start Drinking I Cant Stop
    then don't start.
    if everytime you walked outside you got hit by a bus, you'd eventually learn to not walk outside anymore.

i sorta did the same thing up until a few months ago. every time i'd drink id go way too far, get my buzz, get drunk, then just keep drinking until i went to bed. after a while i thought about it and realized that after i get buzzed, drinking more doesnt make me feel any better, and i just feel worse in the morning. i love waking up the morning after drinking and not being hungover. so after thinking about these things, i just made a conscious effort to change my ways, and it seems to have worked. the first step in anything is actually wanting to change, if you don't truly want it, it won't happen. but if you do want it, you'll have the power to do anything.

Registered User 2Rude4MyOwnGood's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 120
    2Rude4MyOwnGood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit 2Rude4MyOwnGood's BodySpace
    doesnt sound too bad yet. drinking once or twice per week is nothing to worry about, but blacking out every time is. do you prefer liquor over beer? if so that could be why you are getting so wrecked. with beer its a bit easier to pace yourself.

i am a bartender so i see the worst kind of drunks, the kind of people who drink until they blackout EVERY DAY, ALL DAY. guys that start drinking around noon every day to avoid the shakes. you arent anywhere near this point yet

at least you realize that you have a problem now the question is how to fix it. talk with friends and see if they agree with you and ask for some help. tell them you are worried about your health and see if they can offer some advice

Shutup and lift...bitches Wheelies's Avatar
    Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Im the same way, the only thing that bothers me is not remebering things that you do that night....oh well, one life to live.
    "Man up"

Stats: 5'8", 199 lbs
    BodyPoints: 571
    FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit FreeBirdbulker's BodySpace
    I used to think that it was impossible to stop this, but its not. Find a girl who does not drink and is not tempted to drink. have her hang out with you when you drink, and tell her what your problem is. tell her that you dont stop after you get a buzz.

all you gotta do is tell her not to let you drink more than x amount or just tell her when you get a buzz and tell her not to let you drink anymore. it actually works if the girl isnt easily given into( like when your buzzin and you say, oh just one more and she says ok) you need someone who will say NO, youve had enough

make sure its a girl too, cuz you know how guys are, theyll be like, PUSSY or drink a couple more c'mon. girls arent like this.
    i have a lot of tattoos for a 21 year old

myspace.com/agstud3

Stats: 6'0", 191 lbs
    BodyPoints: 21254
    Tiger Driver has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiger Driver has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiger Driver has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiger Driver has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiger Driver has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiger Driver has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiger Driver has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiger Driver has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiger Driver has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiger Driver has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiger Driver has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Tiger Driver's BodySpace
    I suggest AA or just stop drinking if you can't control yourself.

Registered User bulletproofsoul's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 3649
    bulletproofsoul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulletproofsoul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulletproofsoul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulletproofsoul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulletproofsoul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulletproofsoul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulletproofsoul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulletproofsoul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulletproofsoul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulletproofsoul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bulletproofsoul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit bulletproofsoul's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by The Bassist
    I dont think he can be considered an 'alcoholic' yet because he only drinks once or twice a week, however drinking until the point of blacking out every time is an alcoholic tendancy. A 'binge drinker' is a more fitting title for his current situation.

Threadstarter, the fact that alcohol problems run in your family is pretty bad. You need to work on controling your drinking, like try stopping after like 6 beers. If you seriously cannot do it, then you have a problem developing, maybe an early stage of alcoholism. Then you better seek help
    He's only 19...and look at his description above.

The emotions, behavior, lack of control and family history are more important than frequency. People sometimes forget or are unaware that alcoholism is a progressive disease.

kendog is right to be concerned. It would be unfortunate if his "problem" progressed to this:
    Originally Posted by 2Rude4MyOwnGood
    doesnt sound too bad yet. drinking once or twice per week is nothing to worry about, but blacking out every time is. do you prefer liquor over beer? if so that could be why you are getting so wrecked. with beer its a bit easier to pace yourself.

i am a bartender so i see the worst kind of drunks, the kind of people who drink until they blackout EVERY DAY, ALL DAY. guys that start drinking around noon every day to avoid the shakes. you arent anywhere near this point yet

at least you realize that you have a problem now the question is how to fix it. talk with friends and see if they agree with you and ask for some help. tell them you are worried about your health and see if they can offer some advice
    Unfortunately, I've given too much rep out...because this deserves some. I guess I'll have to come back.

Stats: 5'8", 199 lbs
    BodyPoints: 571
    FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit FreeBirdbulker's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by The Bassist

Alcohol Abuse: How to Recognize Problem Drinking
    Am I drinking too much?

YES, if you are:
    A man who has more than 14 drinks* per week or more than four drinks per occasion

Am I drinking heavily?
    YES, if you are:

A man who has more than five drinks every day or 35 drinks per week

Has drinking alcohol become a problem for me?
    YES, if you:

-Can't stop drinking once you start
    -Have tried to stop drinking for a week or so but only quit for a few days
    -Fail to do what you should at work or at home because of drinking
    -Feel guilty after drinking
    -Find other people make comments to you about your drinking
    -Have a drink in the morning to get yourself going after drinking heavily the night before
    -Can't remember what happened while you were drinking
    -Have hurt someone else as a result of your drinking

heres another good site:
    http://www.aarecovery.com/alcoholism.html
    i have a lot of tattoos for a 21 year old

myspace.com/agstud3

Registered User Wendel_Clark_17's Avatar
    Wendel_Clark_17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wendel_Clark_17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wendel_Clark_17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wendel_Clark_17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wendel_Clark_17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wendel_Clark_17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wendel_Clark_17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wendel_Clark_17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wendel_Clark_17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wendel_Clark_17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wendel_Clark_17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I used to be like this. I had some terrible things happen when I blacked out too. The way that I overcame this was setting limits on the amount of alcohol I drank. For example, if I was going to a party I'd bring a 12 pack and drink that rather than bringing a 24 and ending up drinking it all. If I'm going to a bar I'll drink 6 beers before I leave and then only bring $20.00 and no credit or bank card. That way if you do try to drink more you have nothing to get more alcohol with.

Carpediem06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Carpediem06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Carpediem06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Carpediem06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Carpediem06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Carpediem06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Carpediem06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Carpediem06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Carpediem06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Carpediem06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Carpediem06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Maybe try... not drinking?

concept has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) concept has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) concept has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) concept has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) concept has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) concept has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) concept has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) concept has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) concept has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) concept has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) concept has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    my drinking was outta control before too, but a really bad night of consistent vomiting and a slap in the face by a friend woke me up from my problem. quit drinking ever since

Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by FreeBirdbulker
    Alcohol Abuse: How to Recognize Problem Drinking
    Am I drinking too much?

YES, if you are:
    A man who has more than 14 drinks* per week or more than four drinks per occasion

Am I drinking heavily?
    YES, if you are:

A man who has more than five drinks every day or 35 drinks per week

Has drinking alcohol become a problem for me?
    YES, if you:

-Can't stop drinking once you start
    -Have tried to stop drinking for a week or so but only quit for a few days
    -Fail to do what you should at work or at home because of drinking
    -Feel guilty after drinking
    -Find other people make comments to you about your drinking
    -Have a drink in the morning to get yourself going after drinking heavily the night before
    -Can't remember what happened while you were drinking
    -Have hurt someone else as a result of your drinking

heres another good site:
    http://www.aarecovery.com/alcoholism.html
    Thats stupid, I would say like 90% of 21-30 year olds that go out to the bar/club 2 times a week are drinking more than 14 drinks in two days, so I guess we are all alcoholics.
    "Man up"

BodyPoints: 3319
    Trappy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Trappy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Trappy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Trappy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Trappy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Trappy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Trappy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Trappy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Trappy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Trappy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Trappy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Trappy's BodySpace
    Everybody has that problem I find, whenever I have a few I want more, fortunately I had a really bad incident with it, and that has made me damn sure that after 5 or 6 drinks, I stop completely. If something really bad happens to you, it will be a good wakeup call for you, and I guarantee you will stop before you go OTT.
    Hai guise.

geetar_joe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) geetar_joe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) geetar_joe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) geetar_joe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) geetar_joe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) geetar_joe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) geetar_joe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) geetar_joe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) geetar_joe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) geetar_joe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) geetar_joe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Wheelies
    Thats stupid, I would say like 90% of 21-30 year olds that go out to the bar/club 2 times a week are drinking more than 14 drinks in two days, so I guess we are all alcoholics.
    not alcoholics, but problem drinkers. what most kids dont realise is that getting pissed does damage to the body. alcohol is a toxin, and it does damage. in moderation it can be great, give you a buzz and remove inhibitions. if you're passing out every time you drink, that isnt good form.
    shut up and play yer guitar...and lift

Originally Posted by geetar_joe
    not alcoholics, but problem drinkers. what most kids dont realise is that getting pissed does damage to the body. alcohol is a toxin, and it does damage. in moderation it can be great, give you a buzz and remove inhibitions. if you're passing out every time you drink, that isnt good form.
    Ive never passed out, well, mayb once when I was younger, but not for years. I do however, on a regular basis have no memory of certain events that occur. Kind of pisses me off when I wake up with numbers in my phone and have no idea who they are.
    "Man up"

Stats: 6'4", 190 lbs
    BodyPoints: 12343
    CrazyTall has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CrazyTall has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CrazyTall has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CrazyTall has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CrazyTall has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CrazyTall has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CrazyTall has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CrazyTall has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CrazyTall has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CrazyTall has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CrazyTall has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit CrazyTall's BodySpace
    It has alot to do with issues in your life. If you are happy, you are less likey to drink to excess. Didcontent in life is more apt to look for an escape. Drinking to excess, unless you do drugs, is a good temporary escape.
    When your life sucks, and you cant do drugs, drinking to excess makes you temporarily feel better, but at a price. Nothing worse than waking up the next morning and having vague memories or neighbors, faces and blurs. Going outside and not knowing who is still your friend and who you've made enemies with. Wondering if you've embarrased yourself, and with whom , and how.. Not that thats ever happened to me