Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    honeynut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) honeynut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) honeynut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) honeynut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) honeynut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) honeynut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) honeynut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) honeynut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) honeynut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) honeynut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) honeynut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Honeynut answers your sex questions.

A few days ago The Experiment commented that I should start a thread of my own. I have been thinking about that, and have decided that this sounds like a fun idea. Now, as the majority of visitors to this forum are male, I don't believe that what you need from me is a list of my past sexual conquests and adventures, as exciting as those might be...

what you REALLY need is a place, like an advice column, where you can post your serious sex and relationship questions and get a thoughtful, honest, female response - without judgment or moralization.

I have asked Amris to keep an eye on this thread as well, and she will be chiming in with her perspective where she feels it would benefit the discussion.

I will NOT answer any questions or posts that are vulgar and disrespectful to myself or to any other member.

I will NOT respond to any trolls.

I will report any perverted PM's and posts to the mods. No solicitation!

If I think that your question would be better answered by one of our male resident experts, I will redirect you.

Please remember, "different strokes for different folks". This is NOT the place to be imposing your moral code on others - any judgmental responses will be seriously frowned upon. If I see that the thread is getting out of hand, I will either delete it or request that it be locked.

Of course, my answers will be based on my own sexual experience and relationship history. I will not claim to be able to answer universally on behalf of all females, but by providing my own interpretation I hope to be able to allow you to open your minds to a different perspective that might permit a greater general understanding of the women in your lives.
    Sincerely

Registered User NorwegianBadass's Avatar
    NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000)
    Out of curiosity:

Do you think that girls that have one-night-stands mostly regret it? Like if a girl hooked up after beeing at a club/home party... And in that case, is it because they feel "slutty" or is it some other reason?

getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NorwegianBadass
    Out of curiosity:

Do you think that girls that have one-night-stands mostly regret it? Like if a girl hooked up after beeing at a club/home party... And in that case, is it because they feel "slutty" or is it some other reason?
    I think it depends on the girl. Some girls embrace there sexuality more than others. But they may feel like they would be viewed as a "slut" in your eyes and not want to see you again since they just met you, they justed wanted to have some good sex, no harm done.

honeynut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) honeynut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) honeynut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) honeynut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) honeynut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) honeynut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) honeynut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) honeynut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) honeynut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) honeynut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) honeynut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Out of curiosity:

That really depends on the girl, but I would say that the majority are probably not proud of them after because they are aware of the social stigma attached to women who "sleep around". I don't know many people who have never made any mistakes in the name of hormones, alcohol and desire. I wouldn't think they feel "slutty" so much as I believe they would be ashamed of what others will think of them. Thinking that others will think I am a slut is more probable than my thinking it of myself, because I will be thinking that it felt like the right thing to do at the time. If I don't have much shame about it, then I will likely chalk it up to a fun time and leave it at that.

What would make me feel absolutely terrible is if I was really inebriated and ended up sleeping with or making out with someone that clearly took advantage of me and/or someone whom I never, ever would have found myself genuinely interested in. I still don't know if I would think of myself as a 'slut'... but I would definitely feel dirty and be very angry at myself for getting into such a situation.
    Last edited by honeynut; 04-13-2006 at 04:27 PM.
    Sincerely

getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by honeynut
    ... but I would definitely feel dirty and be very angry at myself for getting into such a situation.
    So you are not the type to hook up with a guy you just met and wouldn't see again?

FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000)
    do you believe its possible to have something like The Notebook? or any other love story movie. like you date someone and fall so mad in love with them that if you break it off, youll never get over them? do you believe that its possible to be in love forever?
    i have a lot of tattoos for a 21 year old

myspace.com/agstud3

Registered User NorwegianBadass's Avatar
    NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000) NorwegianBadass is just really nice. (+1000)
    That really depends on the girl, but I would say that the majority are probably not proud of them after because they are aware of the social stigma attached to women who "sleep around". I don't know many people who have never made any mistakes in the name of hormones, alcohol and desire. I wouldn't think they feel "slutty" so much as I believe they would be ashamed of what others will think of them. Thinking that others will think I am a slut is more probable than my thinking it of myself, because I will be thinking that it felt like the right thing to do at the time. If I don't have much shame about it, then I will likely chalk it up to a fun time and leave it at that.

What would make me feel absolutely terrible is if I was really inebriated and ended up sleeping with or making out with someone that clearly took advantage of me and/or someone whom I never, ever would have found myself genuinely interested in. I still don't know if I would think of myself as a 'slut'... but I would definitely feel dirty and be very angry at myself for getting into such a situation.
    But where does it cross the line to "take advantage" of someone? Of cours someone whos is mad drunk out of their pantyhoes isent the one you will try to get into bed... But if both parts are what you would describe as "drunk" or mutualy affected by alcohol, what would one of them have to do to be "taking advantage" of them?

Originally Posted by FreeBirdbulker
    do you believe its possible to have something like The Notebook? or any other love story movie. like you date someone and fall so mad in love with them that if you break it off, youll never get over them? do you believe that its possible to be in love forever?
    ugghh!!! you need to stop watching that kinda bull****.

Originally Posted by getbig3193
    So you are not the type to hook up with a guy you just met and wouldn't see again?
    The situation you quoted was taken out of context. I said:
    "such a situation" being, getting taken advantage of because I was inebriated.

I have had a one night stand before - actually left a club with a guy and holed up in a hotel for three straight days. I saw him on and off for two years, never by arrangement - we'd be in the same place at the same time, by chance, our eyes would meet... and we'd be out the door together.
    Sincerely

DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    My question:

How come in the heat of passion during love making people do random things that they would not normally do? such as spitting in the other persons mouth or licking the girls ass etc?

Have you ever done something and say the next morning I cannot believe i did that?

DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000)

lmao

it can happen but its rare! the two people have to be feeling the same for each other, and have to have the same beliefs...most girls who like sex, looks, and one nighters dont fall in love like that hahah....you cant name a ex nympho who has been in love...most girls who fall deeply inlove are usually not the wild kind 99 percent of the time.

I really do believe in true love, yes. I do believe that its possible for you to fall so deeply for someone that you never get over them. I believe that a physical connection can be so intense that its like an addiction you just can't kick. What I also believe is that attraction ebbs and flows - it is reduced in periods of high stress or depression, it rises when you're in good shape and things are going well... what people need to make their love last forever os to keep choosing one another, keep the respect that will make sure you're both faithful, and keep talking to each other your entire lives. A strong, deep and abiding friendship will keep you together through the ups and downs of attraction and the pressures of life.
    Sincerely

Originally Posted by DaHooligan
    My question:

How come in the heat of passion during love making people do random things that they would not normally do? such as spitting in the other persons mouth or licking the girls ass etc?

Have you ever done something and say the next morning I cannot believe i did that?
    If you do things in the heat of the moment, it's because you are not being held back by your inhibitions... this tells me you were really enjoying yourself!~ And there is nothing wrong with that. Sure, I have done things that I blush just thinking about, but I don't regret doing them. I trust the person I've done them with; I gained experience, and some fun memories
    Sincerely

most girls who fall deeply inlove are usually not the wild kind 99 percent of the time.
    Everyone is capable of falling in love, and being faithful, no matter how "wild".
    Sincerely

The Sum Of God has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Sum Of God has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What is it really like getting it up the ass? Does it hurt? Do you need to ****? Does it feel like you ass iscoming apart?

But where does it cross the line to "take advantage" of someone? Of cours someone whos is mad drunk out of their pantyhoes isent the one you will try to get into bed... But if both parts are what you would describe as "drunk" or mutualy affected by alcohol, what would one of them have to do to be "taking advantage" of them?
    Good question. If she says yes and means no... well, she said yes. You're not a mind reader; she can't blame you. If she says no and you hear yes... she CAN blame you and get you in serious trouble for it too. And if she can't say anything because she is passed out? Do I even need to answer this?

I knew a guy who gave one of my girlfriends GHB and she made out with him but didn't have sex... she is lucky she remembers anything happened at all, because she could have passed out and he would ahve been able to do anything he wanted to her, without her remembering a thing. He had been hitting on her for weeks, and she was never interested and was always very clear on that. Polite, but firm. So he gave her GHB, and took advantage of her.
    Sincerely

Originally Posted by The Sum Of God
    What is it really like getting it up the ass? Does it hurt? Do you need to ****? Does it feel like you ass iscoming apart?
    If you clean yourself with an antibacterial rinse, you don't need to worry about sh!t. You don't need to sh!t because the rinse took care of that. Does it hurt? Yeah, man does it ever, but only if you're not relaxed. If you have a lot of lube, and you're really turned on and relaxed, it feels good.
    Sincerely

Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "Taking advantage of" would be a situation in which the girl said "no," but is unable to physically resist. Or in which she is too inebriated to say anything at all.

Tony Toni Tone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony Toni Tone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony Toni Tone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony Toni Tone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony Toni Tone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony Toni Tone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony Toni Tone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony Toni Tone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony Toni Tone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony Toni Tone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony Toni Tone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Everyone is capable of falling in love, and being faithful, no matter how "wild".
    I disagree. There are some women who need a mental institution to close their legs.

I wish haha...most wild chicks are selfish. and most good girls are taken.

whats left the homely looking chicks with orange teeth? haha

another question:

do you believe a womans options only last as long as her looks?

Originally Posted by Amris
    "Taking advantage of" would be a situation in which the girl said "no," but is unable to physically resist. Or in which she is too inebriated to say anything at all.
    agreed. Passed out.

Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000)
    agreed. Passed out.
    No, that point is often reached before that. She may be sitting up and "aware" so to speak, but unable to form understandable or lucid words/phrases. She may sit there trying to talk, but unable to do more than mumble or say slurred, unintelligible words. At this point, sex with her is able to be proven as rape in a court of law.

go rila has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) go rila has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) go rila has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) go rila has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) go rila has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) go rila has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) go rila has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) go rila has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) go rila has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) go rila has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) go rila has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how many times do you have sex with a guy before he is "expected" to go down on you?
    how big is perfect for you
    btw i love you honeynut

Thumbs down

I wish haha...most wild chicks are selfish. and most good girls are taken.

whats left the homely looking chicks with orange teeth? haha

another question:

do you believe a womans options only last as long as her looks?

Women have a lot more going for them than their looks. Wild chicks are often very generous and open. Lots of good girls are home alone at this very moment.
    Sincerely

I think he meant to say, "HOT LOOKING chicks" are selfish, and most HOT LOOKING and good girls are taken.

What's a skipped word or two amongst friends??

Originally Posted by go rila
    how many times do you have sex with a guy before he is "expected" to go down on you?
    how big is perfect for you
    btw i love you honeynut
    thanks Monkey! Ideally he would be eagerly offering to go down on me from the get-go, as I would be in return. There is no "expecting", though. Hoping, yes! Things I expect are things that have been promised.

I missed your second question... i like about 6 foot tall, 195 pounds, muscular, broad shoulders.
    Last edited by honeynut; 04-13-2006 at 06:03 PM.
    Sincerely

I think he meant to say, "HOT LOOKING chicks" are selfish, and most HOT LOOKING and good girls are taken.

What's a skipped word or two amongst friends??
    LOL Well in that case, what I meant to say was:
    smart women have a lot more going for them than their looks. Wild chicks are often very generous and open in bed. Lots of good girls are watching home alone at this very moment.
    Sincerely

No, that point is often reached before that. She may be sitting up and "aware" so to speak, but unable to form understandable or lucid words/phrases. She may sit there trying to talk, but unable to do more than mumble or say slurred, unintelligible words. At this point, sex with her is able to be proven as rape in a court of law.
    Also
    I know alot of the cases of rape happend when the girl was passed out...thats what some police officer was telling the girls at our college cause some guys was raping girls when they were passed out...at dorm parties...sorta like those Rape pills ruffies the officer said sometimes the victim doesnt even know she was raped cause she was asleep and waking up and falling asleep again...but the officer said something smart...he said rape is a bad crime! but you cannot put yourself in those situations and expect people to be moralistically and ethically rational at those wild parties...he was talking about rape prevention alot of those rapes occur in college but alot of women never report it some just try to forget it like it never happend like it was some weird dream.

go rila has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) go rila has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) go rila has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) go rila has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) go rila has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) go rila has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) go rila has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) go rila has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) go rila has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) go rila has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) go rila has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks Monkey! Ideally he would be eagerly offering to go down on me from the get-go, as I would be in return. There is no "expecting", though. Hoping, yes! Things I expect are things that have been promised.
    *she called me monkey*
    do you think guy should trim or shave ther pubes?

I love this thread lol

honeynut is awesome.

hahah another question for honeynut

what do you think about a man who wears a nice smelling cologne(not Strong) and dresses nice? does that intimidate you and do you automatically think he wont like you if he is goodlooking or charming? (if you were single)cause alot of men are intimidated of beautiful women just wondering if its the same for women.