Mike123456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatind and Glutamine Peptied Complex?

I just bought these tablets called Creatine and Glutamine Peptide Complex...Tablets would make it so much more convienient for after workouts when I'm at the gym so I don't have to carry a spoon to scoop it out and I don't have to shlep both products...I can simply pop a couple pills. Anyways from the reading I have been doing on this forum...the general recommendation for creatine and glutamine seems to me 10 grams each. However, I just noticed that each pill contains 2000mg of creatine but only 400mg of glutamine. I thought there would be an even balance of both...so If I took these pills I would not get that even balance..unless ofcourse I am supposed to take more creatine. I could perhaps buy glutamine seperately and just take that before I go to bed to make up for it. Please let me know if you have heard of this product and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

O yeah just to be sure 2000mg is 2 grams right? lol
    400g would be .4g?

Fckin Catalina Wine Mixa! Fletch's Avatar
    Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: Creatind and Glutamine Peptied Complex?

Originally posted by Mike123456
    I just bought these tablets called Creatine and Glutamine Peptide Complex...Tablets would make it so much more convienient for after workouts when I'm at the gym so I don't have to carry a spoon to scoop it out and I don't have to shlep both products...I can simply pop a couple pills. Anyways from the reading I have been doing on this forum...the general recommendation for creatine and glutamine seems to me 10 grams each. However, I just noticed that each pill contains 2000mg of creatine but only 400mg of glutamine. I thought there would be an even balance of both...so If I took these pills I would not get that even balance..unless ofcourse I am supposed to take more creatine. I could perhaps buy glutamine seperately and just take that before I go to bed to make up for it. Please let me know if you have heard of this product and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

O yeah just to be sure 2000mg is 2 grams right? lol
    400g would be .4g?
    make sure you are checking the label for serving size.....cause I've seen some creatine-glutamine combo supplements that have you taking up to 8 horse pills a day. The majority of us use the powders because we can by the stuff pure and have more control of the dosages to see what gets the best results. Everybody is different.......however everyone will agree with me that the powder + dextrose/grape juice will be absorbed by the body much faster then pills. The quick absorbtion is essential during postworkout when your body needs to be repaired from breaking muscle tissue and depleting your glycogen levels.

- Fletch
    Find us on ********!
    http://www.********.com/pages/Tampa-Teddy-Wireless/177454788957743