nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ATD Experiment (Novedex then 6-Oxo with Beta Sitosterol)

My ATD Self Experiement -- March 2007 to June 2007 - 10 Weeks

1.) The guys at Gaspari Nutrition and Ergopharm will like this.

2.) I gained 20 pounds.

3.) My power clean, squat, push press, and bench went up 40 pounds each.

4.) I got blood tests before I started and during the fifth week -- and the blood work is amazing (three and a half times the normal free testosterone number even while taking sesamin which lowers free testosterone).

5.) I could not stop eating and sleeping though -- insane quantities of both.

6.) My liver enzymes were slightly high too (but I also take pain killers which was most likely a contributor AND I exceeded label reccommendations for the Novedex).

7.) I lost a little hair in the back even with the beta-sitosterol which controls DHT, but it is back now after generic rogaine and beta-sitosterol for a few months.

8.) I have retained the gains completely.

9.) I kept very good records and was planning on posting everything -- but some stalker moderator banned me -- I will attempt to post everything gradually this week -- but I keep getting band for "having multiple accounts" even though I really ditched the first account because a moderator was stalking me -- but I am back now for the first time in about 7 months -- let's see if they try to throw Jeremiah down a well or try to kill Jesus before he can help everyone here with some cool info.
    Last edited by nobatman; 08-24-2007 at 11:43 AM.

nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Control labs will like that I used Blue Up to try to "bridge" successfully.

The whole experiment was very planned out and I wanted to note that I was pleased with using "Blue Up" for the last few weeks and then by itself for a few to try to ease the transition back to normal hormone levels.

The anti-cortisol affects of longjack helped.

And while however weak in comparison to what the 6-Oxo's and Novedex's manipulation of free testosterone numbers the avena sativa and tribulus seemed to keep me from becoming a puffy blob of water and fat for the first week off of ATD like other times in 2005 and 2006 I tried less aggressive ATD stints.

The caffeine helped me work harder to counter the way your body wants to become a puffy blob the first week after ATD.

Instone Forza T was also used to "bridge" successfully.

The tribulus and longjack contributed to the Blue Up's dosages and eased coming off.

And the ZMA may have helped too.

I also did notice the crazy vivid dreams that everyone speaks of on ZMA.

S.A.N. Bone Boost and methoxyflavone were used after to counter bone density loss

Because I had low estrogen for 10 to 12 weeks I then was insructed while prophecizing in the Holy Spirit to take S.A.N. Bone Boost and bulk methoxyflavone powder for 10 to 12 weeks afterwards.

Low estrogen results in bone density loss and the ATD had my estrogen really low -- therefore methoxyflavone was used for its estrogen immitating affects in high dosages (while it does not affect sex tissue though) and Bone Boost really was a great find because its 46 bone proteins and many bone minerals and ultra powerful vitamin D (the cartiledge boosters were second to none in dosage too). Bone Boost's cissus was cool too in that it blocks cortisol and helped hold on to gains possibly.

Control Labs Sesaglow was used during ATD contrary to what most would suggest

Sesaglow was the most economical sesamin product and:

1.) sesamin is stated to imitate estrogen and hopefully this counter such low estrogen

2.) sesamin is raise sex hormone binding globulin which lowers free-T...

this would seem a bad thing to take while raising free test but free test still reach three and half times normal and with sesamin...

then after tapering off ATD I then removed the sesamin and got a free test boost during "bridging"

By "bridging" in post #2 and #3 I mean the transitional time period afterwards

This period I refered to as "bridging" was the transitional period when I went from something that altered natural hormone levels and drove anabolism tremendnously (Novedex and 6-Oxo)...

to things that were an intermediary between natural anabolism and the freakish 3 and a half times normal free test levels state of anabolism on Novedex and 6-Oxo (I used Forza T and Blue Rhino)

I will start adding all the exact numbers and then weekly journals

This is definitely a LEGAL cycle that I did that added 15 pounds of muscle.

I think it is a good resource for this forum -- let's see if I get banned before I can post it.

vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nb,

this is exactly the info. i'm looking for, i good legal stack/cycle. please post your dosage and time of the doses.

since atd is added, maybe if i ever take a ph i can use this for pct?

what about trionne powder(6-oxo) and formestane?

unibatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unibatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unibatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unibatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unibatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unibatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unibatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unibatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I will try to get all the info down before they ban me

Originally Posted by vazquez View Post
    nb,

this is exactly the info. i'm looking for, i good legal stack/cycle. please post your dosage and time of the doses.

since atd is added, maybe if i ever take a ph i can use this for pct?

what about trionne powder(6-oxo) and formestane?
    the mods hate me and I am just trying to help people like you...

this is like my 19th ban and new name...

I have all the cycle numbers written down though...

it might take another 4 new names to get all the info down...

but this is how we suffer when we try to do good for people in the Holy Spirit (not joking)
    Last edited by unibatman; 08-24-2007 at 10:03 PM.

unibatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unibatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unibatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unibatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unibatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unibatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unibatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unibatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

This is what I can remember now before I get banned

(Be) beta-sitosterol -- (so the test doesn't turn into DHT and grow yer prostate and make you go bald)

(N) novedex

(6) 6-oxo

(S) sesaglow

(F) forza T

(Bl) Blue Up

(BP) Bench Press in reps of 225 lbs

(PP) Push Press Reps of 225 lbs

(PC) Power Clean man in lbs

(FS) Full Squat max in lbs (butt to ground)

(W) Body weight in lbs

-----------------------------------------------

It was something like this...

I will set it up like this when I find the journal (it is in one of two notebooks):

Be N 6 S F Bl BP PP PC SQ W

Day 1 3 1 0 2 0 0 3 3 230 285 210
    Day 2 3 2 0 2 0 0
    Day 3 3 3 0 2 0 0
    Week 1 3 5 0 4 0 0 4 4 (will find mssing stuff)
    Week 2 3 5 0 4 0 0 5 5
    Week 3 3 5 0 4 0 0 6 7

at this point my blood work showed slightly elevated liver levels...

but he says he sees higher in people who got drunk that weekend...

my free test was also 35.5 and it is normally around 10...

but my estrogen was almost below acceptable range (I hoped the sesamin's estrogen imitating affects worked because I had low estrogen)

Week 4 3 4 1 4 0 0
    Week 5 3 2 3 4 0 0
    Week 6 3 1 4 4 1 0
    Week 7 3 0 3 4 2 0 (will find journal its on my desk on pile)
    Week 8 3 0 2 4 2 0
    Week 9 3 0 1 3 1 1
    Week 10 2 0 0 3 1 3
    Week 11 2 0 0 2 0 4
    Week 12 2 0 0 1 0 2 5* 5* 265 325 235

* 245 lbs

PCT

still am taking one beta sitosterol since every night to lower DHT

started CLA / fish oil / bone boost / methoxyflavone

(bone density for football PCT because low estrogen for 10 weeks = methoxyflavone and bone boost)

(fat burning while muscle sparing = cissus in bone boost)

(and best ever muscle saving fat burning non-hormonal to solidify the new 25 pounds of mass = fish oil and CLA)

WILL GET THE JOURNAL OUT AND GIVE EXACT NUMBERS

God Bless You in Jesus Christ's Name
    Last edited by unibatman; 08-24-2007 at 10:05 PM.

be warned that if you take some prohormones ATD is not sufficient PCT

for some prohormones you need a SERM