stallion85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question Fish Oil - Any Good?

I am looking to take an omega3 fish oil. Will this stimulate muscle growth? What will fish oil do? Which product is the best?

Location: in a cave painting symbols on the walls for aliens to find when they take over the world
    <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yes it is !!!

Hey stallone u need to search forums buddy. You started a thread about Muscle Milk a few mins ago and now this.

Whats going to be the next thread about .......Multi Vitamin or Vit C ?

Seach the FORUMS !!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><>><><><><> <><><><><><>

........................................Wow !! i just found all the answers in my search
    Max Raw Lifts: 1065lbs

Bench: 325
    Deadlift: 365
    Squat: 375

If u rep me and i like u enough, i will print your name on the cave wall for the aliens to find.....then maybe they will think u were an important person............

stallion85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Angry

you know what, dont reply to my posts then. I didnt do anything wrong to anyone, i simply asked a question. I want MY question answered. Who made you the boss of telling people if there post is good or if it has been posted already? you and your stupid signs <><> who does that crap?

Jimmy Bones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Because these are the most popular bodybuilding forums in the world and you are wasting our time + space with reposts. Not to be an ass but its the fact that you arent the only one doing it... Lots of people just think about themselves and what they want to accomplish. Search is very easy and there is a lot of **** on ur reposts.. lol i just rambled on nothing $$

cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cool

SAN Nutrition
    sann.net / pumpedmag.com / starmarklabs.com

iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Stallion ignore the people with nothing better to do but whine..

I recommend you try to get flax/fish oil locally.. Buying it from somewhere that stores in fresh in the fridge is pretty important.. Buying it in the mail can lead to getting bad stuff..

Try a natural market

Rogue21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rogue21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rogue21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rogue21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rogue21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rogue21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rogue21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by stallion85
    I am looking to take an omega3 fish oil. Will this stimulate muscle growth? What will fish oil do? Which product is the best?
    No, Fish Oil will not stimulate muscle growth. Fish Oil provides healthy fats that aid in reducing your chances for say... Heart Disease, Hypertension, etc. Omega 3's can also help lower your cholesterol. None of these wonderful advantages will do anything to stimulate muscle growth except improve your bodys ability to function properly. Great supplement, men especially need these fats. Should be right next to your Multi in regards to supps.
    D-
    Did you by a ticket to the gun show?

PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    research essentiall fatty acids, commonly known as efas. these are the good fats your body needs. omega 3s are good, but 6 and 9 should not be left out either.