SPDraver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need help finding a workout routine to use on machines

Hi all. A little background first because I know if I don't someone will ask. I am 28 years old, 5'9" 180lbs. I started out at 280 January '04. I have become a cyclist in that time and have lost most that weight due to decent diet and huge amounts of cardio. However, I have become the dreaded, "skinny fat." It was suggested to me in my post in the losing Fat section to start lifting weights to get me out of this plateu. I have never lifted weights a day in my life. So, needless to say, I am clueless. I feel for the time being I get enough leg work on the bike when I include harder intensity Tempo sessions (Bigger gear lower RPM's). We have one of those nautilus machines at our apartment complex and was hoping to utilize that. Can some either tell me what exercises I need to do to work mostly my upper body? Mind you, I don't want to really get big or anything, I just want to lose this fat and get down to 10% bf. Any help is greatly appreciated.

SPDraver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh yeah, and I really only want to work out 3 days a week around my riding. Thanks