djdefcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djdefcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djdefcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djdefcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djdefcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djdefcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djdefcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djdefcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djdefcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djdefcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djdefcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Protein - How Much Water??

I know this might sound like a stupid question, and I know there are directions on the side of the tub, but is it really necessary to follow the suggested amount of water to mix your shake with?? Sometimes I don't feel like drinking a big shake but still want my protein and just put, say, half the amount of water I should. This is bad?? Am I still going to digest all the protein, or am I going to be loosing some by not using enough water??

ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is fine- I usually mix the protein in less water (the flavor is much sweeter w/ less water) but I hate having all that liquid in my system at once- so I drink the shake- 50 grams of protein in 10oz of water and then wait a little bit before drinking some more water.

From the old BB.comBoards DRACOMACHINE's Avatar
    DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I mix MRP's and Whey with little water. Once at a meeting I didn't have my shaker with me so, I kept dumping the powdered Met-Rx into my mouth and swishing it with a little water. It all worked well, until I accidently inhaled the powder and coughed out a bunch of powder!

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Cool

I personally like 8-12 oz of water for every scoop of protein (20-25g).