bigcal63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is Creatine safe for a 14 year old?

I have been told to try creatine for a few weeks and so if i improve. But i am worried for my safety. Ive heard it causes stomach cramps, and water retention, and that the waste product, creatinine, builds up in the kidneys.wot should i do????
    Oh F*ck.I forgot my homework AGAIN!

'Noone said this would be easy....'

Visit www.geocities.com/BigCal63/myservice.html

weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    its safe for anybody...you wont get cramps if you drink enough water, water retention is good, and if you take the right dosage youll be fine...but at 14 you dont need supplements yet.

bigcal63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    not even protien powders?
    Oh F*ck.I forgot my homework AGAIN!

'Noone said this would be easy....'

Visit www.geocities.com/BigCal63/myservice.html

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Agreed, it is most likely safe but at 14 you should hold off. Focus on a good solid diet, routine and rest. That will get you better gains.

Experienced Young'n Anabolic Gardo's Avatar
    Anabolic Gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anabolic Gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anabolic Gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anabolic Gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anabolic Gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anabolic Gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anabolic Gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anabolic Gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anabolic Gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anabolic Gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anabolic Gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you're only 14 yrs.old you don't need any kind of supplement except for a multi-vitamin/mineral. I've been lifting since I was 13 yrs.old, I'm currently 15, and I've made gains without any kind of supplement besides the centrum multi-vitamin/mineral I take. I eat right, allow myself to get the rest I need, and I train smart. However, if you really want to supplement with creatine, it's safe as long as you don't abuse it, but personally I suggest waiting until you've pleatued, just my opinion.
    220lb Junior RAW
    465/345/505

Apollon Gym Rat

weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightlifter45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i think youll be fine if you get some whey protein...in a year or so you can start taking creatine...it is safe, but you will make big gains in the next couple of months without it, so take it when your gains begin to slow.