cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000)

working through shoulder injury!!??

so ive been messing around with various pressing exercises to find a good combo of shoulder and chest exercises that dont hurt my shoulders, for one, my whole chest routine is gonna be close grip bench pressing, i did this the other day and they didnt hurt my shoulders one bit....i also found that arnold presses dont hurt my shoulders at all either, so as u can tell, if i do presses close with arms close together, it doesnt hurt my shoulders, when i do wide grip pressing of any kind there is a sharp pain.....ok what i want to know is, if these exercises dont hurt, then they arent making my shoulder injury worse are they? my guess is that they would actually help me recover faster, in fact i think my shoulder is through the pain stage of healing, im still not gonna do any wide grip for another 2 weeks though cause i want to make sure this fukin injury goes away for good, i think i know where the pain came from, i said in an earlier thread about a week ago that the pain just came out of nowhere, well i figured out it came from an old shoulder injury caused by heavy squats(im not even gonna explain cause it will take forever) so this injury had nothing to do with form......i think im on the right path to shoulder recovery what else should i do.....im not going to the doctor cause i was smart enough to stop pressing before the pain got any worse.....any forms of heat massages i can do around my house without spending money????

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Heat and ice. Warm up rotator cuff really well before any upper body exercises (do a search under my name for pendulum, it's a great warm up for rotator cuff). I would get some body work done by a massage therapist (but that's just me).