Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Registered User a_little_blue_f's Avatar
    a_little_blue_f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a_little_blue_f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a_little_blue_f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a_little_blue_f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a_little_blue_f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a_little_blue_f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a_little_blue_f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a_little_blue_f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a_little_blue_f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a_little_blue_f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a_little_blue_f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Rocky4King
    Unfortunately I have transcended above the meaningless worldly desire for ratings
    sure you have... Just like I despise guys hitting on me... (laughs her pretty ass off :P L) )

Rocky4King is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky4King is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky4King is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky4King is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky4King is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky4King is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky4King is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky4King is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky4King is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky4King is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky4King is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by a_little_blue_f
    sure you have... Just like I despise guys hitting on me... (laughs her pretty ass off :P L) )
    uh huh..

LEts see a pic of your pretty ass

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rocky4King
    uh huh..

LEts see a pic of your pretty ass
    Yeah. Lets see a pic of her and the "too good looking" Jimmy Melons.

jimmy melons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy melons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy melons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy melons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy melons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy melons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy melons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy melons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy melons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy melons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy melons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tim
    Yeah. Lets see a pic of her and the "too good looking" Jimmy Melons.
    you out of jackoff material already, ricky martin?

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jimmy melons
    OMG you're so clever!

jimmy melons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy melons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy melons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy melons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy melons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy melons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy melons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy melons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy melons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy melons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy melons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

Originally Posted by Jay Rawd
    In my experience, guys who are very good looking work much better with a game that makes you seem nice. It seems that if a a good looking guy comes off as arrogant, it tends to turn off the girl. I don't know, though. I'm ugly, and a cocky/funny game works for me, but I've heard that good looking guys might not be able to use it as much since you already have her interest and you're past the stage where you bust her balls.
    So you think that acting nice/funny rather than cocky/funny would work better for a good looking guy?

DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I/we seem to feel that you should A. Post a pic or B. Shut and post a pic.

Clearly if you are all that hot you would not have to ask for lame ass advice.

Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Too good looking my ass. Too good looking for your too bad looking approach I see.

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Ruthless4Life
    Too good looking my ass. Too good looking for your too bad looking approach I see.
    If you dont have advice, then dont hijack and flame

Anyone with SERIOUS advice?

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You're out of whacking material already? Look elsewhere, Elton John.
    with out a pic, you're just another ugly kid talking **** on the internet.

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you dont have advice, then dont hijack and flame

Anyone with SERIOUS advice?
    you hijack and flame many threads that midwesttuna post in.
    I also dont think 'Ruthless4Life' was hijacking your lame ass thread

midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs down

jimmy melons, you're a ****in tool. you dont post pix, you talk ****, you got premature ejaculation problems, you take roids and still hold back more water than hoover dam and you lie REPEATEDLY about having a girlfriend.

despite my size
    you are pathetic

sword- is just really nice. (+1000) sword- is just really nice. (+1000) sword- is just really nice. (+1000) sword- is just really nice. (+1000) sword- is just really nice. (+1000) sword- is just really nice. (+1000) sword- is just really nice. (+1000) sword- is just really nice. (+1000) sword- is just really nice. (+1000) sword- is just really nice. (+1000) sword- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Man..you mother****ers are like Joe Budden and The Game...yall fools got beef. Midwesttuna, shut the **** up calling someone pathetic, all i've seen you do is troll and neg rep people out of the blue.

And you aint stuntin on anyone, mutha****a

No Pain,No Gain..No Shit! LoveThyPain's Avatar
    LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by midweststunna
    jimmy melons, you're a ****in tool. you dont post pix, you talk ****, you got premature ejaculation problems, you take roids and still hold back more water than hoover dam and you lie REPEATEDLY about having a girlfriend.

despite my size
    you are pathetic
    keep going like this pal n you will get a visit from me in ur user cp....

Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this is me...cut off from the face up.....girls say I have a great body but my face is too ugly so I sit home alone and only workout because Im envous of guys like Jimmy Melons. DAM YOU JIMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! *cries
    Attached Images
    Team Scivation

"The beauty of understanding how to defeat pain is recognizing that it does exist" - Ray Lewis

"The gym is my personal practice field where i dominate and win, and when I walk out those doors, I take my skills to the grand show of life" - Dwayne Johnson

Journal -
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=632957613&posted=1#post632957613[/url]

midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LoveThyPain
    keep going like this pal n you will get a visit from me in ur user cp....
    why cause you suck off jimmy melons? **** off

Originally Posted by sword-
    And you aint stuntin on anyone, mutha****a
    hey ya snobby little mommas boy if ive said it once its been 100 times, its motorcycle stunting not ****in that **** gunit this aint stunt 101 "homeboy". if you left the ****ing misc section once in awhile you'd see theres more to this site than you trolls living here, and you'd see my other posts

Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Ricky Martin is gay?

LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no, i m gonna be paying him a visit too

sword- is just really nice. (+1000) sword- is just really nice. (+1000) sword- is just really nice. (+1000) sword- is just really nice. (+1000) sword- is just really nice. (+1000) sword- is just really nice. (+1000) sword- is just really nice. (+1000) sword- is just really nice. (+1000) sword- is just really nice. (+1000) sword- is just really nice. (+1000) sword- is just really nice. (+1000)

hey ya snobby little mommas boy if ive said it once its been 100 times, its motorcycle stunting not ****in that **** gunit this aint stunt 101 "homeboy". if you left the ****ing misc section once in awhile you'd see theres more to this site than you trolls living here, and you'd see my other posts

Yeah...I go to avantlabs.com for my questions on bb...in addition to that I'm on a bulking phase, so that is preety goddamn simple after you've read Max OT, articles on bulking in bb,com, Nutrient Timing, and a few John Berardi articles

I'm just glad that you haven't decided to start trolling in the religion/politics section...anyways keep it the **** up....quit trolling!

Exclamation

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Midweststunna shat in his pants when i told him i was gonna neg him n now whats he did was he pos repped me n asked me to rep him back... just so that i would pity the fool and change my mind...ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! man i m speechless, u act like such a hardass when infact u r nothing but a coward who likes to hide behind his ****ing keyboard... u want a rep back? sure buddy, u didnt say pos or neg now did u?
    Attached Images

Midweststunna shat in his pants when i told him i was gonna neg him n now whats he did was he pos repped me n asked me to rep him back... just so that i would pity the fool and change my mind...ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! man i m speechless, u act like such a hardass when infact u r nothing but a coward who likes to hide behind his ****ing keyboard... u want a rep back? sure buddy, u didnt say pos or neg now did u?

LOL WTF that was you! i was readin the story about the colin pics i didnt c your name.

LOL WTF that was you! i was readin the story about the colin pics i didnt c your name.
    rrrriiiiigggghhhhttt.... so i suppose u just like to ask for a rep back from everyone u rep?!

rrrriiiiigggghhhhttt.... so i suppose u just like to ask for a rep back from everyone u rep?!

why wouldnt i?

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I see a 2 for 1 banning coming up.....
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Old enough to raise ya....