NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is chest/biceps, back/triceps a good combo??

I've been doing this and its been going ok, but is this over doing it, because since the triceps get some work out during the chest workout on mondays and then another workout alone on wed is that enough time to grow??

Also when i try doing chest/tri and back/biceps, i didnt have enough energy to lift as much weight during my biceps workout, because i had use them during back workout.

Monday:Chest/biceps
    Wednesday:Back/Triceps/Forearms
    Friday:Shoulders/Legs

Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i like it!
    Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

The body cannot achieve what the mind cannot conceive.

Practice doesnt make perfect....perfect practice makes perfect

wannabebig21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hmmmm that sounds like a good idea, might have to try that, but i might space it out like mondays back tri and fridays chest bi
    We be, and thats all hes did. But thats good, thats why we free. But free aint easy, its real, and real is a motherfugger