The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question How to get sponsored.

I'm askin', cause the 8 hour office job is killin' me.
    "Rep points don't mean **** to me anyway... I know I know my ****... I don't need others to validate it." - PECS* (board member).

Get yo Guns Up Playa!!! MenTaLPiRacY's Avatar
    MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Its called real life, deal with it.
    Buccaneers † Red Raiders † Cubs

GUNS UP!!!

"""""\*͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/*͇̿̿/"""""

You can beat me at Baseball, Basketball, and Football, but i can beat you up.

lats and shoulders VoodooSteamBoat's Avatar
    VoodooSteamBoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) VoodooSteamBoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) VoodooSteamBoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) VoodooSteamBoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) VoodooSteamBoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) VoodooSteamBoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) VoodooSteamBoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) VoodooSteamBoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) VoodooSteamBoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) VoodooSteamBoat will become famous soon enough. (+50) VoodooSteamBoat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MenTaLPiRacY
    haha nice... but as cold as ice

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    did someone leave the window open?
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MenTaLPiRacY
    If I just, "dealt with it", I'd still weigh 150lbs and sound a lot like you.
    "Rep points don't mean **** to me anyway... I know I know my ****... I don't need others to validate it." - PECS* (board member).

I'm the Juggernaut Bitch! GIGANTOR's Avatar
    GIGANTOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GIGANTOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GIGANTOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GIGANTOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GIGANTOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GIGANTOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GIGANTOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GIGANTOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GIGANTOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GIGANTOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GIGANTOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice comeback
    Never Big Enough

6'4
    280lbs off season
    235lbs on stage
    19' arms
    27' legs
    Feel like a 12 year old vegetarian, B.Ph.E, B.A, B.Ed, M.S.E.D

Self-Taught Gynecologist TheAustrianOak's Avatar
    TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The Adam
    post some pics, then we can tell you if you have a chance or if your just kidding yourself thinking someone would sponsor you
    If I'm on here, I'm at work
    If I'm at work, I'm bored
    Feel free to entertain me

Official Child Man

BJJ brown belt

mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10) mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10) mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10) mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10) mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10) mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10) mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10) mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10) mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10) mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10) mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    put your face out there, you wont get sponsors if no one knows who the **** you are.

start joining bb'ing forums, posting photos, get professional photo shoots done. get a website.
    bulkmuscle.com

beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hey man good luck gettin sponsored and noticed. I was reading about this subject a couple of days ago. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbin...ngandPromotion
    just read these tips and youll have a better chance
    if yall wanna talk about bb.com stuff feel free to add me to your msn/yahoo messenger [email]bashore69@yahoo.com[/email]
    icq-149478091
    aol-bashore69

Buddy list: Contract Killer, Illnino

Get yo Guns Up Playa!!! MenTaLPiRacY's Avatar
    MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by The Adam
    If I just, "dealt with it", I'd still weigh 150lbs and sound a lot like you.
    I wasnt trying to be negative.. the sad fact is that in order to get sponsord in this game u gotta have a body comperable to atleast a NPC competitor. Which if u do have one like that i will kick my own ass for you. Harsh reality is getting sponsored is hard as hell. Heck, even alot of pros still work because their "sponsors" dont pay them enough. To cut it short... no fantasy here where u just work out and no job and some one pays u..
    Buccaneers † Red Raiders † Cubs

GUNS UP!!!

"""""\*͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/*͇̿̿/"""""

You can beat me at Baseball, Basketball, and Football, but i can beat you up.

j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what kind of sponsor are you looking for? i've helped an ex-gf get sponsorship in the past, but it wasn't anything to where she could live off of it. If you're looking to earn a contract that is going to pay enough for you to live off of...you pretty much are either going to have to be a highly marketable, top level NPC competitor or an IFBB pro. Or a really hot chick. You can look into doing some modeling and stuff, if you have a look the photographers are interested in...but then you start getting into muscle worship and **** like that...which you may or may not be into. Personally, I didn't want to go that route.

other than that...there are articles on the web and stuff that you can find that might help you out. i would suggest searching on this board as well as the main page (I think Will Brink wrote an article about this a while back) and search around on as many other boards as possible. Remember, there are tons of people out there looking for sponsorship...and the opportunity to "make it." I hope you have something that sets you apart from the rest.

and also...you might want to look into getting a different job.
    $157 billion creates 650,000 jobs = $240,000 cost to create or save 1 job

First off, thanks for the words of encouragement and the dose of reality from all of you (no harm no foul mentalpiracy, I see where you're coming from). mar1no and beerman thanks for the advice (the links and the straight get your face out there talk did it. I was hoping to hear what some Amateurs/Professionals have done, you both have actually given me the spark that ignited an idea.

I'm not sure about my own marketability, I'm told I have good genetics by the biggest guys in the gym (who offer up tips and spots), I'm not ugly and I even have an admirer'er or two at the gyms I frequent, but that doesn't really gauge **** does it? Basically, I love doing what I'm doing and would rather earn some money from it, rather than sit behind a desk for 40 hours out of the week. j_neatherlin if I could just cover food/supplement expenses, I'd be game. I'll see where my little idea takes me and maybe add some hot chicks in there too.

Thanks again, this actually helped me brainstorm.

Anyone with anymore experience please share…in the meantime, time to eat (as usual).

pogner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pogner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pogner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pogner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pogner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pogner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pogner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pogner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Sponsor here

Originally Posted by The Adam View Post
    Actually, I'm interested in sponsoring, in the Great White North of Toronto.

Pogner

mirin like a nohomomofo raziron's Avatar
    raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50) raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50) raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50) raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50) raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50) raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50) raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50) raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50) raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50) raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50) raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    unfortunately, the only sort of sponsoring you're going to get on here will be +homo and bigmusclebears.
    Eat. Lift. Misc. Sleep. Repeat. Problem?

FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by The Adam View Post
    Google Jason Genova, you can find his videos on youtube, he is working on a Gaspari contract. Look at how he promotes himself, you can try too.

RIP aziz segeyevich valiantmiller16's Avatar
    valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000)
    shut up and stop spamming the boards with your bull**** most pros struggle to get sponsorship so there is no way in hell you will get any of a respectable company unless your a fitness model this whole thread smells of troll you don't even have any pictures posted yet you come here to complain about your office job and how you want sponsorship LOL

Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    2005 called

it wants its thread back
    OG 2004 Join Date

Max Lifts @ 190 lbs:
    - Benchpress - 235 lbs
    - Deadlift - 440 lbs
    - Squat - 365 lbs

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by valiantmiller16 View Post
    shut up and stop spamming the boards with your bull**** most pros struggle to get sponsorship so there is no way in hell you will get any of a respectable company unless your a fitness model this whole thread smells of troll you don't even have any pictures posted yet you come here to complain about your office job and how you want sponsorship LOL
    Might want to gun it to 88 then post this again.
    A pattern in the chaos.

MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol
    Originally Posted by pogner View Post
    actually, i'm interested in sponsoring, in the great white north of toronto.

Pogner

Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FullROM View Post
    Google Jason Genova, you can find his videos on youtube, he is working on a Gaspari contract. Look at how he promotes himself, you can try too.
    jason genova is mentally challenged

You guys realize this thread is from 05 right
    "The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do"