Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Registered User mmmcookiesnmilk's Avatar
    mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I like a guy from my gym...

Are girls allowed to post in this area? Not sure if this is right but... So. Hot guy from my gym. I'm friends with him outside of the gym and go out sometimes, with other gym friends. So I see him at the bars tonight. I've heard he only likes blondes, but we are the same race (middle eastern) and so are friends from that. I flirt with him cus I like him. He buys me drinks, but he buys everyone drinks, so that doesn't mean anything. I try my damnedest to be a flirt and nothing, this guy doesn't flirt back at all. all I really find out is when he works out (he does 2-a-days) and they joke about me joining their workouts. Which is actually kind've BS because I work out with his friend a few times a week and keep up with him. He seems to work hard, make a decent amount of money, and I've never seen him out with a girl though he's clearrrrly (no homo). I guess I should just leave well enough alone since he obviously doesn't like me, but I am thick-headed and am surprised he doesn't. what are your thoughts?
    Last edited by mmmcookiesnmilk; 07-22-2007 at 03:19 AM.

gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mmmcookiesnmilk View Post
    Are girls allowed to post in this area? Not sure if this is right but... So. Hot guy from my gym. I'm friends with him outside of the gym and go out sometimes, with other gym friends. So I see him at the bars tonight. I've heard he only likes blondes, but we are the same race (middle eastern) and so are friends from that. I flirt with him cus I like him. He buys me drinks, but he buys everyone drinks, so that doesn't mean anything. I try my damnedest to be a flirt and nothing, this guy doesn't flirt back at all. all I really find out is when he works out (he does 2-a-days) and they joke about me joining their workouts. Which is actually kind've BS because I work out with his friend a few times a week and keep up with him. I guess I should just leave well enough alone since he obviously doesn't like me, but I am thick-headed and am surprised he doesn't. what are your thoughts?
    If your flirting is obvious he's either not catching on to it or he just isnt interested and just wants to be your friend

kickbackking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kickbackking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kickbackking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kickbackking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kickbackking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kickbackking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kickbackking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kickbackking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kickbackking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kickbackking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kickbackking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Your a girl ... guys want to **** lots of girls..... make your interest noticed he likes it he will go for you- if he doesn't bad luck

peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is the flirting subtle? Men don't do subtle. If you're "hinting", stop it and be obvious. Sounds like he has no idea.

AlphaMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm sorry for blowing you off, khonoom. Mazarat mekhoyam.

nealio is on a distinguished road. (+10) nealio is on a distinguished road. (+10) nealio is on a distinguished road. (+10) nealio is on a distinguished road. (+10) nealio is on a distinguished road. (+10) nealio is on a distinguished road. (+10) nealio is on a distinguished road. (+10) nealio is on a distinguished road. (+10) nealio is on a distinguished road. (+10) nealio is on a distinguished road. (+10) nealio is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what type of middle eastern are u

mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AlphaMe View Post
    I'm sorry for blowing you off, khonoom. Mazarat mekhoyam.
    haha damn straight, thanks. sadly I don't speak Farsi but for like 10 words, and no Arabic.

I'm half Persian.

I could make it more obvious, but I'm pretty sure he gets it and I don't want to be pathetic. Plus I'm moving in 3 weeks so it's basically pointless anyway. Every time he came near I paid attention to him and I was a little overly talkative. In my book, that's being overly obvious, but maybe it's not. If he was interested he would have stayed and talked to me instead of walking off to talk to other people, I'm pretty sure of that.

gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    haha damn straight, thanks. sadly I don't speak Farsi but for like 10 words, and no Arabic.

I'm half Persian.

I could make it more obvious, but I'm pretty sure he gets it and I don't want to be pathetic. Plus I'm moving in 3 weeks so it's basically pointless anyway. Every time he came near I paid attention to him and I was a little overly talkative. In my book, that's being overly obvious, but maybe it's not. If he was interested he would have stayed and talked to me instead of walking off to talk to other people, I'm pretty sure of that.
    or he's nervous and wishes you'd make the 1st move

AlphaMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Check your PM.

Originally Posted by gogz View Post
    or he's nervous and wishes you'd make the 1st move
    doubt it, he doesn't seem like the nervous type, although he is not the most open. pretty sure I just have a huge ego and can't believe someone doesn't like me, even though it happens 90% of the time when I like someone.

terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Wink

from just reading this thread, i trully believe i ****ed up myself in some situations....sigh

anyways, its really his loss. as long as u tried and showed effort its his fault for not showing u any attention. maybe he is homo lol? but don't get me wrong, keep trying though, a 'guy' that your interested in will come around.
    Last edited by terrann; 07-22-2007 at 03:57 AM.

Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ...closet homo - the blonde thing is just a cover-up

What a shame its him whos missin out
    risk nothing, gain nothing

Originally Posted by Mourning Tide View Post
    What a shame its him whos missin out
    no, it's me!!

terrann, that's interesting.. hey if a girl you like wants to have a conversation, by all means do, don't find other people to talk to!

terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    no, it's me!!

terrann, that's interesting.. hey if a girl you like wants to have a conversation, by all means do, don't find other people to talk to!
    tell me about it...i don't let anything get past me anymore. its a must that i go for it now. otherwise ill look back and see how much of a **** up i was. took me a while to realize this as well.

Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

Ask him if he wants to eat your cookie, he should get the idea.

9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by terrann View Post
    tell me about it...i don't let anything get past me anymore. its a must that i go for it now. otherwise ill look back and see how much of a **** up i was. took me a while to realize this as well.
    I'm glad you realized this now. It's never too late.

Originally Posted by 9ine View Post
    I'm glad you realized this now. It's never too late.
    thx man. for sure never too late.

UberBicep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberBicep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberBicep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberBicep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberBicep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberBicep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberBicep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberBicep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberBicep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberBicep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberBicep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why would he not flirt back with you....you are pretty as hell

Mayble your not making it clear enough to him, or maybe he isnt to confident with the ladies.
    A man isn't a real man unless he wants to be big and strong.

Malakai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Malakai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Malakai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Malakai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Malakai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Malakai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Malakai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Malakai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Malakai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Malakai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Malakai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm half Persian.
    Choose your words wisely Persian!

Last edited by Malakai; 07-22-2007 at 04:43 AM.

ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    are you moving near boston my lady ?

naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    be up front with him. thats the problem with women, they try to beat around the bush instead of getting straight to the point. if you want him, go get him.
    "Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity."--Albert Einstein

Brutal Bosnian user67987300011654's Avatar
    user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the harder you try the less interested he will be

trust me I know, if the hottest girl in the world is hitting on me, Ill just lose interest

I see that happening to me all the time,

Dress sexy, and be distant, no more friends with him, if he asks say you are kind of talking to some guy

it will make him think.

Jani

SlasH2244 is just really nice. (+1000) SlasH2244 is just really nice. (+1000) SlasH2244 is just really nice. (+1000) SlasH2244 is just really nice. (+1000) SlasH2244 is just really nice. (+1000) SlasH2244 is just really nice. (+1000) SlasH2244 is just really nice. (+1000) SlasH2244 is just really nice. (+1000) SlasH2244 is just really nice. (+1000) SlasH2244 is just really nice. (+1000) SlasH2244 is just really nice. (+1000)

I'm half Persian.
    doroood
    hey there mmmcookiesnmilk
    how are you?
    from Iran

Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He might be gay for all you know

neilc777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neilc777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neilc777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neilc777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neilc777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neilc777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neilc777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neilc777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neilc777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neilc777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neilc777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you wreak of desperation, which turned him off

Ace_2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace_2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace_2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace_2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace_2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace_2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace_2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace_2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace_2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace_2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace_2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I like how you say you fancy him based on the notion that you think hes got a good job and makes alot of money.

Classy girl........maybe you should leave him you're calling card?

kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Janissarie View Post
    the harder you try the less interested he will be

trust me I know, if the hottest girl in the world is hitting on me, Ill just lose interest

I see that happening to me all the time,

Dress sexy, and be distant, no more friends with him, if he asks say you are kind of talking to some guy

it will make him think.

Jani
    What the hell is wrong with you? lol, no offence, but if the hottest girl in the world was hitting on me, theres no fkn way id lose interest.

IMO, don't 'play hard to get', its bs, ask him out somewhere, chance are he'll say yes. If he says no then 99% sure he's homo, no straight guy in their right mind would knock back a chick like you.

phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't know cookies... the problem is obviously not looks... maybe you are trying too hard? Not suggesting you play games, but at least you have a taste of the guy's perspective now... Maybe back off a bit and see if he comes to you?

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    man up and make a move

ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bein overtalkative dosent neccessarily mean u like someone u need to make it more obvious maybe with some touching or something or say "call me" or something cuz from wat u said i prolly would jus think of it as normal
    Sig line can't be a novel I was told