Thread: Velocity Diet

Lp12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Velocity Diet

Well I am on the Velocity Diet now, done with Day 3.

My Supplements consist of:
    -EAS 100% Whey Protein
    -Flax See Capsules
    -Hydroxycut

I am new to this so any help/advice would be appreciated.

Today i had 7 Shakes throughout the day. 4 of which consisted of 2 scoops of Whey and 1 Flax Seed Capsule (250 calroies/meal), and 3 of which had 1 scoop of Whey, and a flax seed capsule on two of those meals..My calories added up to 1380. Carbs added up to 253g. I also added in 45 minutes of cardio and some light weights/push ups/sit ups.

Please give me some feedback and anything you can think of that will improve this diet for me. So far so good with staying away from solid foods.

Thanks Guys

Hardgainer AND Hardloser FrostFox's Avatar
    FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The best advice I could give you is to look at other people's logs that have done the diet and have completed it or are near completion (fkn give me abs, jhf, lava, hitwomen, etc.) for advice. I quit at Day 5 because I got sick of the shakes (literally), so the best advice I could give you is to make sure you have a flavor that you can tolerate and that doesn't make you gag.
    FrostFox's "Girls run from me because I'm fat" Fat Loss/Strength Gain log ^_^
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3920883
    I'm Back in Business Baby!

Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb.
    -Sir Winston Churchill

Thanks man i appreciate the advice..I've been drinking the shakes with no problem, do i need to add any fish oil caps in there or will i be alright without them? also how about a fiber source? i have some metamucil capsules..would it be wise to use them?

Hardgainer AND Hardloser FrostFox's Avatar
    FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FrostFox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Take a fibre supplement. I highly recommend the tasteless ones that mix in with any liquid - I bought the flavored metamucil powder and I regret it. Make sure you are getting 100% of your daily value of fibre.

Take a multivitamin. I personally took two while on the diet, because of how taxing the diet is on your body.

Fish oil, well I just used an Omega 3 6 9 supplement capsule. Take however as many fish oil capsules they recommend a day. They're recommended but by no means required.
    FrostFox's "Girls run from me because I'm fat" Fat Loss/Strength Gain log ^_^
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3920883
    I'm Back in Business Baby!

Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb.
    -Sir Winston Churchill

george9856 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george9856 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george9856 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george9856 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george9856 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george9856 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george9856 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george9856 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george9856 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george9856 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george9856 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    take some multivitamin !!! and goodluck !!

also it is hard for me to get to the gym since i recently lost my license, i won't get it back till the diet is over and none of my friends are really into the gym..any ideas of what i could do for weights if i can't get to the gym? i do have a decent amount of muscle just not around my stomache which is basically where i am looking to get rid of fat