Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SpRiNkS_0023
    I am a 15 yr. old, i am wanting to start takin d-bol. I have done a lot of search about this, and have older friends that have been on d-bol and have seen great results. If I am to take a small amount of d-bol daily and used it right, would it be ok for me to use. I have read and everywhere i read they so no. But the guy i know (who is older) is tellin me that it would be ok if i used it right. Please help. Tell me your real opinion on this. Thanks a lot for the help. Ryan
    that question deserves no answer. Your kind of people are the reason why PH's and roids are illegal.

SpRiNkS_0023 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpRiNkS_0023 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpRiNkS_0023 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpRiNkS_0023 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpRiNkS_0023 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Am I too young......

I am a 15 yr. old, i am wanting to start takin d-bol. I have done a lot of search about this, and have older friends that have been on d-bol and have seen great results. If I am to take a small amount of d-bol daily and used it right, would it be ok for me to use. I have read and everywhere i read they so no. But the guy i know (who is older) is tellin me that it would be ok if i used it right. Please help. Tell me your real opinion on this. Thanks a lot for the help. Ryan

forzaroma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whats wrong with you?

(Pumping & Humping) Body_Builder's Avatar
    Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs down

I have read and everywhere i read they so no.
    How about listening to them because they are very right. Sure, theres a chance that nothing bad will happen. It could also damage you internally and you would have not know. Do you want to continue growing...cause you would be risking this also. You could screw yourself up by taking ph's/steriods at the age you are right. People screw themselves even at much older ages and you want to try it at YOUR age.

SpRiNkS_0023 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpRiNkS_0023 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpRiNkS_0023 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpRiNkS_0023 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpRiNkS_0023 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That what I thought too. I was wanting to know the truth or i wouldnt of ask. I am glad you all didnt sugar coat anything. I was wanting to know from you all because you know what your talking about. What are some things that i could take such creatine would you recommend for me to take. Right now i'm about 6'0 and 175lbs. Thanks a lot. Ryan

kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kris4153 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Angry

PLEASE DO NOT USE STEROIDS ATLEAST UNTIL 21! YOU CAN REALLY F*CK YOURSELF UP BADLY
    The Seminoles of Florida State!
    F-L-O-R-I-D-A......S-T-A-T-E
    FLORIDA STATE!! FLORIDA STATE!! FLORIDA STATE!!
    Woooooooooooooooo!!!!

2005 ACC CHAMPIONS
    2006 Emerald Bowl CHAMPIONS

Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That what I thought too. I was wanting to know the truth or i wouldnt of ask. I am glad you all didnt sugar coat anything. I was wanting to know from you all because you know what your talking about. What are some things that i could take such creatine would you recommend for me to take. Right now i'm about 6'0 and 175lbs. Thanks a lot. Ryan
    1) Multi-Vitamin
    2) CEE(creatine ethyl ester)
    3) Whey Protein
    4) Fish Oils

Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Steroids can and very often do cause serious side effects to those who use them. Being only 15 if you did it is much more dangerous because your body is in a critical period of development. and even if you are 21 steroids are still a very, very risky decision.

Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Body_Builder
    1) Multi-Vitamin
    2) CEE(creatine ethyl ester)
    3) Whey Protein
    4) Fish Oils

^^^^^

what he said CEE is the new hot product most people are making great gains off of it. Your freakin' 15 your natural test levels haven't even come close to peaking yet.

T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10) T_R_S is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Get a good diet, eat lots of good clean food. It is all you need to grow like crazy when your young.

j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    But the guy i know (who is older) is tellin me that it would be ok if i used it right.
    b/c he probably wants you to buy it from him
    $157 billion creates 650,000 jobs = $240,000 cost to create or save 1 job

Thanks a lot guys. You really helped me. I was wondering if you knew how much more muscle that CEE(creatine ethyl ester) will help you gain. I will try to get some of this. Do know the right amount that i should take, or any other info that i should know. Thanks again. Ryan

Thanks a lot guys. You really helped me. I was wondering if you knew how much more muscle that CEE(creatine ethyl ester) will help you gain. I will try to get some of this. Do know the right amount that i should take, or any other info that i should know. Thanks again. Ryan
    First, theres that button up there that says "search"...it's not just for looking at. You would take 1.5g's of CEE 45 minutes before and after workout.

Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Colinballin23
    ^^^^^

what he said CEE is the new hot product most people are making great gains off of it. Your freakin' 15 your natural test levels haven't even come close to peaking yet.
    he probably shouldn't even have creatine, whey protein is the only supplement i would recommend.

6'0" at 15? youre freaking taller then i am.
    And on the 8th day God created the Infantry......
    And even the Devil stood at attention.

The Internet: Where men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents

AA All the Way has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AA All the Way has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AA All the Way has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AA All the Way has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AA All the Way has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took my first cycle at 16. Horrible decision, although everything went well and my health now is fine.

Alpo is not very well liked. (-100) Alpo is not very well liked. (-100) Alpo is not very well liked. (-100) Alpo is not very well liked. (-100) Alpo is not very well liked. (-100) Alpo is not very well liked. (-100) Alpo is not very well liked. (-100) Alpo is not very well liked. (-100) Alpo is not very well liked. (-100) Alpo is not very well liked. (-100) Alpo is not very well liked. (-100)

Its your chocie if you want to take d-bol at a your age. I suggest you wait until you;re at least 21 to take steroids. Use your brain kid.
    "Motherf*ck Dre!" - Eazy E

"There is no instance of a country having benefited from prolonged warfare." -Sun Tzu

"Don't go through a f*cking preamble, just tell me what's on your mind" -Tony Soprano

:::6'3 280lb Endomorph::: UnderArmour22's Avatar
    UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Injstead of worrying about what supp to use, why don't you perfect your diet and training?? Nothing is better than good diet and training.
    What up though...

TerryT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerryT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerryT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerryT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerryT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerryT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerryT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerryT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerryT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerryT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerryT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you have done a lot of searching , like you claimed, you wouldn't have to ask . Its posted numerous times anyone under 21, shouldn't take anything such as this!
    And besides, at 15 you shouldn't stack d-bol with your Flintstone Vitamins! Sometimes I wonder if these posts are real, or if someone just wants a reaction!

40-yard dash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40-yard dash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40-yard dash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40-yard dash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40-yard dash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40-yard dash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40-yard dash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40-yard dash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40-yard dash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40-yard dash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40-yard dash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I think he's just doing it for the attention.

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking

ever heard of "deca dick?"
    doesn't watch t.v.

Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Using steroids can seriously affect ur sex life in a bad way.

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gorilla99
    so you take them to ensure your virginity for life right?

Originally Posted by Pioneer
    he probably shouldn't even have creatine, whey protein is the only supplement i would recommend.

6'0" at 15? youre freaking taller then i am.
    This guy has no clue what he is talking about. Don't listen to him.

ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) ford4life is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Gorilla99
    your dick will explode from all the extra wood
    And I return...

craezjo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craezjo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craezjo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craezjo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craezjo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craezjo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craezjo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craezjo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow roids a 15 i would never touch roids and im 17 but i have thought about it but its just not worth the money or my balls

gotta get a body like steve reeves baby all natural

Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000) Pioneer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Body_Builder
    This guy has no clue what he is talking about. Don't listen to him.
    who me? or the kid asking to take roids at 15?
    And on the 8th day God created the Infantry......
    And even the Devil stood at attention.

The Internet: Where men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents

TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    both to be fair.
    feel that sting big boy? thats pride ****ing with ya.

i give negs out like candy.

R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    for f^ck's sake people, have you ever heard of a troll? how are there so many people here trying to talk him out of doing it? like it's actually some 15 year old asking about dbol
    "Live like a bad son of a bitch and let's play some ball"
    - Lawrence Taylor

hang cleans - 315x3
    squats - 365x17, 435x10, 500x1, all with wraps only
    bench - 375x1, 225x23
    incline - 315x3

HARDCORE Croquet

PM me if I owe you reps and it's been 3+ days since the bet

sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) sowle2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rippednshredded
    for f^ck's sake people, have you ever heard of a troll? how are there so many people here trying to talk him out of doing it? like it's actually some 15 year old asking about dbol
    youd be suprised what teenagers will take these days
    i remember 16 year olds taking steroids back in high school

R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    he has 3 posts and is asking a completely retarted question, and says everything he's read says it's ok.........gimme a break, i'm honestly shocked everytime one of these threads gets replies saying "dude don't do it blah blah blah"

they post 1 stupid question then let people reply and waste their time
    "Live like a bad son of a bitch and let's play some ball"
    - Lawrence Taylor

hang cleans - 315x3
    squats - 365x17, 435x10, 500x1, all with wraps only
    bench - 375x1, 225x23
    incline - 315x3

HARDCORE Croquet

PM me if I owe you reps and it's been 3+ days since the bet