Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    p66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How hot do you have to be, for women to start approaching you?

How hot do you have to be, for women to start approaching 'you'? Not you approaching them? I'm sick of being the one that always has to put the first foot forward. I would take the backseat and wait for women to approach me, but I'm afraid that might never happen.

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All you have to do is a solid mother****in lat flare and brandish your crowbar/shovel.

loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well i mean chicks can approach you for other reasons besides that your good looking, you just have to have a reputation in their minds first

TheBigSnazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigSnazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigSnazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigSnazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigSnazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigSnazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigSnazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigSnazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigSnazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigSnazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigSnazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah, or you could use this other thing called money. Women seem to like that a lot. Id suggest getting some.
    With tools made of iron
    Mounted high on my back
    The weight so heavy
    The entire earth could crack

But the weight gives way
    To the flesh and the bone
    This is where your cloth is cut
    By your will alone.

Many come to the table
    But few leave it all behind
    With a towel full of sweat
    And a chest full of pride

p66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by loser99
    well i mean chicks can approach you for other reasons besides that your good looking, you just have to have a reputation in their minds first
    exactly, i wanna learn about all the things that make women approach men. whether it be looks, money, popularity, whatever,

and then i want to know if its even conceivebly possible for me to acquire this things with my ****ty level of motivation.

pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FunkDaddy
    All you have to do is a solid mother****in lat flare and brandish your crowbar/shovel.
    You forgot the gallon of water and aviators

Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've never heard of a girl walking up to a guy that she doesn't know and asks him out. Even if you have the looks or money or whatever at most she will drop some sort of hint. Then you make the move.

Originally Posted by Mighty Mikey G
    I've never heard of a girl walking up to a guy that she doesn't know and asks him out. Even if you have the looks or money or whatever at most she will drop some sort of hint. Then you make the move.
    okay, but what about girls that you know from a class, or someone who's someone elses friend or something like that? Or a girl you work with? Not someone so completely random.

Would she have the guts to approach you then, instead of just dropping hints? I'd be fine if she was dropping hints, as long as they were major hints, not weak ones (like saying hi or something, I mean ****, how do I know that she isnt just trying to be friendly?)

Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000)
    You don't necessarily have to be hot for that to happen.

It's up to what any individual woman finds attractive and if she is bold enough to let you know.

I think I am an average looking guy and I have had women approach me many times.
    They didn't ask me out, but they definitely let me know they wanted to get to know me better.
    "I came out here to enjoy nature, don't talk to me about the environment". - Denny Crane

snowman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) snowman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) snowman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) snowman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) snowman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) snowman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) snowman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) snowman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) snowman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) snowman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) snowman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    they won't. They are intimidated by the gorgeous guys, just like guys are intimidated by the hotties. Unless she is extremely confident and outgoing then no chick will approach a really goodlooking guy

kingdd is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingdd is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingdd is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingdd is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingdd is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingdd is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingdd is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingdd is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingdd is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingdd is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingdd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by snowman
    they won't. They are intimidated by the gorgeous guys, just like guys are intimidated by the hotties. Unless she is extremely confident and outgoing then no chick will approach a really goodlooking guy
    Big Bump...

Except drunk girls at bars/parties, they wont hit on you. They might start a conversation somehow, but they will still wait for you to make the first personal advance. Most girls will expect a guy to hit on them. If he dosen't, then she will think that he dosen't like her and she won't have the confidence to do it herself.

Bottom line is, you need to be a MAN and go after the girls no matter how good looking you are. If you don't ever step it up and take some risks, then you will never reap any rewards. That dosen't just go for pussy, it involves almost everything in your life.

C-4 is not very well liked. (-100) C-4 is not very well liked. (-100) C-4 is not very well liked. (-100) C-4 is not very well liked. (-100) C-4 is not very well liked. (-100) C-4 is not very well liked. (-100) C-4 is not very well liked. (-100) C-4 is not very well liked. (-100) C-4 is not very well liked. (-100) C-4 is not very well liked. (-100) C-4 is not very well liked. (-100)
    As you can see im real shy and in my other post i said some of my problems. But i did have some girls approach me twice it happened on my school bus where girls told me im cute bla bla they like me but i didnt make a move. And the last one was a little while ago when some girls friend told me she likes me and then the girl said she wants to go out with me. Thats the only experiences i ever had an another time i was in the car and a girl told me im cute but that was pretty stupid because she was driving.
    Take advantage of every opportunity youll never know where itll lead you

FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Pool_Shark
    You don't necessarily have to be hot for that to happen.

It's up to what any individual woman finds attractive and if she is bold enough to let you know.

I think I am an average looking guy and I have had women approach me many times.
    They didn't ask me out, but they definitely let me know they wanted to get to know me better.

same here man, except Im cocky about my looks haha
    i have a lot of tattoos for a 21 year old

myspace.com/agstud3

the white, Black Prince White Prince's Avatar
    White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pSb
    You forgot the gallon of water and aviators
    This is true, however the essential p/u tactic is the lat flare. Ladies
    go wild for a solid lat flare. It establishes Alpha dominance.
    Lightweight

C-4 is not very well liked. (-100) C-4 is not very well liked. (-100) C-4 is not very well liked. (-100) C-4 is not very well liked. (-100) C-4 is not very well liked. (-100) C-4 is not very well liked. (-100) C-4 is not very well liked. (-100) C-4 is not very well liked. (-100) C-4 is not very well liked. (-100) C-4 is not very well liked. (-100) C-4 is not very well liked. (-100)
    wow this is real interesting i never though of that. Ive had like 4 girls approach me but i always see girls like looking at me almsot every day the same girls sometimes like in hallways. So maybe they are intiminated?
    Take advantage of every opportunity youll never know where itll lead you

UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my best friend won most attractive in high school, he has women throwin themselves at him all the time, last week he actually had a lady follow him home and talk to him

Im getting bigger!!!! heavylifter954's Avatar
    heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavylifter954 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the question isnt how hot do you have to be its how ugly do they have to be ive several ugly girls confront me but only a few hot girly but when i confront the hot girls everythings still good

MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Here is what you do. You go to a party, find that "alpha male" with them pretty muscles and you KICK HIS ASS because his low body fat, and high muscle mass makes him so disfunctional that he can't wipe his own butt.

Being able to kick someone's ass shows the true male dominance. With your own hands that is. Guns don't count.
    Is it wrong to love a being who cannot see? Such belief is the highest faculty a human being can develop.

galifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) galifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) galifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) galifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) galifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) galifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) galifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) galifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) galifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) galifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) galifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Attached Images

mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by p66
    How hot do you have to be, for women to start approaching 'you'? Not you approaching them? I'm sick of being the one that always has to put the first foot forward. I would take the backseat and wait for women to approach me, but I'm afraid that might never happen.
    You dont need to be hot, as beauty is often in the eye of the beholder. What you may do is dress up a bit provocatively... different from the rest, then you will get more looks from people in general and also females... its called peacocking. You will not achieve this buy wearing Armani suits or GQ clothing... wear **** that makes people go "WOW"... need not be expensive.

Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by p66
    okay, but what about girls that you know from a class, or someone who's someone elses friend or something like that? Or a girl you work with? Not someone so completely random.

Would she have the guts to approach you then, instead of just dropping hints? I'd be fine if she was dropping hints, as long as they were major hints, not weak ones (like saying hi or something, I mean ****, how do I know that she isnt just trying to be friendly?)
    If your interested, make a move on any girl that speaks to you. Some girls will be more subtle than others. Take a chance and make the move already. If you're waiting for them to ask you out, you will most likely die alone.

Originally Posted by UniversityofFL
    my best friend won most attractive in high school, he has women throwin themselves at him all the time, last week he actually had a lady follow him home and talk to him

Let me guess, he is either the star athlete or is friends with the popular crowd. He definitly has to have high status and you don't get high status just because of looks in high school unless you are a girl.

peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Funny that this come up..... i just saw something similar.

A group of about 3 girls, walking on the other side of a busy city street... a couple of guys standing not far from me, talking.

I didn't catch the start, but there were these 3 girls looking over, bluntly, at them, and the guys just looked back.... then they cross the street, and introduce themselves. How's that for subtle?

Nothing special about them.... just your typical metros (ya know, pink shirt, collar up, etc etc. you know the drill)

UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mighty Mikey G
    Let me guess, he is either the star athlete or is friends with the popular crowd. He definitly has to have high status and you don't get high status just because of looks in high school unless you are a girl.
    he was the star pitcher for the baseball team, but hes out of highschool now and still has women hit on him non stop (random women at stores bars ect)

Master of My Domain Seth Roberts's Avatar
    Seth Roberts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seth Roberts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seth Roberts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seth Roberts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seth Roberts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seth Roberts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seth Roberts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seth Roberts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seth Roberts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seth Roberts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seth Roberts is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hot Enough

You have to be hot enough to where any woman who approaches you will not be hot enough for you.
    My book, Seth Robert's ANABOLIC PHARMACOLOGY is out. Read about it in the company promotions section or buy it at : http://www.lgsciences.com/product-p/anabolic-pharmacology.htm

Friend me on ********

Annoying Middle Easterner Jay Rawd's Avatar
    Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mASF
    You dont need to be hot, as beauty is often in the eye of the beholder. What you may do is dress up a bit provocatively... different from the rest, then you will get more looks from people in general and also females... its called peacocking. You will not achieve this buy wearing Armani suits or GQ clothing... wear **** that makes people go "WOW"... need not be expensive.
    Examples? Do you mean the Rocker boots that Tyler Durden and so many other PUA's wear?
    The middle of the road, is tryin to find me
    I'm standin in the middle of life with my pains behind me

drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Who cares? Learn how to approach or even just try without learning will probably get you results quicker.
    "I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies" - Thomas Jefferson

Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by drstrangepimp
    Who cares? Learn how to approach or even just try without learning will probably get you results quicker.
    Best advice ever.

The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree. If a girl is attractive, she's not going to make the first moves. If she's drunk, then possibly. They'll just stare at you. That or make poor attempts at staring at you then quickly looking away; poorly enough for you to catch her. When you see this, go for it. Its a green light.
    - 10K A Day Crew
    - Giant Cock Crew
    - Perforated Your Girlfriend, Wife, Mom, or Sister's Colon From My Huge Penis Crew
    - Cigar Room Crew
    - 20K A Day Crew
    - Your Girlfriend Sucked My Cock When You Weren't Looking Crew
    - Godly Aesthetics Crew
    - My Jaw Could Cut Diamonds Crew
    - 50K A Day Crew

Originally Posted by The Experiment
    I agree. If a girl is attractive, she's not going to make the first moves. If she's drunk, then possibly. They'll just stare at you. That or make poor attempts at staring at you then quickly looking away; poorly enough for you to catch her. When you see this, go for it. Its a green light.
    WTF? Are you sure those are green lights??? Because if so, I have missed WAYYYY too many opportunities. I tend to cold approac alot more than warm approach.