Registered User supersaiyanGoku's Avatar
    supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How often should you directly train neck?

topic

dubano has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dubano has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by supersaiyanGoku View Post
    topic
    i think do head beridges (back, front, rolls) once or twice a week

vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my girlfriend trains hers just about every night (sometimes in the morning)...
    SCIVATION XTEND...... 8-10 scoops a-day make the fibras happy!!!!!!

check my bodyspace blog.....

learn how to squat right SQUAT RX
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq8CWv8UPAI&mode=related&search=

supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanGoku is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down

Please don't spam.

Maxfits202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maxfits202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maxfits202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maxfits202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maxfits202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maxfits202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maxfits202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maxfits202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maxfits202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maxfits202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maxfits202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good question. im always curious about exercises and training frequency for the neck. i do mine 2 a week by itself.
    New Jersey.

RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000)
    I guess it depends on what you lift for, if your your a football player/wrestler you should train it much more often for injury pervention. As far as bodybuilding goes im not too sure, I have a ****ed up nerve in my neck at age 17 so I'm VERY careful with my neck now
    Last edited by RandyJH; 08-22-2007 at 11:10 AM.

Originally Posted by RandyJH View Post
    I guess it depends on what you lift for, if your your a football player/wrestler you should train it much more often for injury pervention. As far as bodybuilding goes im not too sure, I have a ****ed up nerve in my neack at age 17 so I'm VERY careful with my neack now
    Damn that sucks.
    Last edited by supersaiyanGoku; 08-22-2007 at 12:16 PM.

immune to overtraining gollybegully's Avatar
    gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anyone see that mma commercial where he's biting on a rope with the other end tied to a plate and just swinging it around? It looked pretty badass.

I don't really train neck or forearms...
    The iron never lies

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    topic
    I used to train it 5 times per week when wrestling and my neck got titanic.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eduardojgg0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    topic
    Well I dont train neck directly. I do train my traps twice a week. I discover that my traps recovery very fast and I need to train them twice a week.
    Bodybuilding & Kung-Fu... Man.. That's just my whole life... Heavy Metal is just a hobbie.