Aiken_Drum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Eating too many eggs a day & farting them.

Iīm wondering how to avoid losing all my friends, lol. Every time I fart itīs a mix between rotten eggs & that particularly *fresh* smells that comes from drinking too much milk. Anyway, itīll be pretty ugly if I were with a girl in my car & have to say "No, it was you!"
    So is there some chemical-something I can take to avoid that sulfuric smells that comes from eating 6 eggs whites a day? Thx.

Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Stop drinking milk for one, milk has quite a bit of fat, unless you get skimmed 1%.

There are other ways to get your calcium in.
    "Do or do not, there is no try"

Aiken_Drum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Any serious answer?

foofighter is just really nice. (+1000) foofighter is just really nice. (+1000) foofighter is just really nice. (+1000) foofighter is just really nice. (+1000) foofighter is just really nice. (+1000) foofighter is just really nice. (+1000) foofighter is just really nice. (+1000) foofighter is just really nice. (+1000) foofighter is just really nice. (+1000) foofighter is just really nice. (+1000) foofighter is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've had the same problem...I usually have 6-7 egg whites and the rest of the day it's asswind galore. Combine that with the protein shake and Creatine and the combo is explosive. I've tried GasX Ultra recently and the bloating and gas seems to have disappeared...for now anyways

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Re: Eating too many eggs a day & farting them.

Originally posted by Aiken_Drum
    Iīm wondering how to avoid losing all my friends, lol. Every time I fart itīs a mix between rotten eggs & that particularly *fresh* smells that comes from drinking too much milk. Anyway, itīll be pretty ugly if I were with a girl in my car & have to say "No, it was you!"
    So is there some chemical-something I can take to avoid that sulfuric smells that comes from eating 6 eggs whites a day? Thx.

Didn't you post this in the Teen section already?

Platz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Platz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do not drink milk "Milk is for babies" - Arnold
    Do not eat hardboiled eggs; eat them scrambled. There must be something about hardboiling that makes them harder to digest or something. My gas problems with eggs abated after switching to scrambled.

Some of this can't be avoided with the high protein high fiber diet we use. That is bodybuilding's dirty little secret....big-time gas!!

DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally posted by Platz
    Some of this can't be avoided with the high protein high fiber diet we use. That is bodybuilding's dirty little secret....big-time gas!!
    Exactly. While I know some have discussed that certain tyypes of protein seem to generate more gas than others, at least for them, I believe it has more to do with an excess of protein. Your gut can only absorb so much protein at a time. Take too much at once, and a portion won't be absorbed. That seems to explain my personal experience and the reports I've heard from many others, that gas becomes a problem more when I take in much more protein than usual.

Protein makes gas/bubbles/froth. My doc has advised me that one way to tell if you're spilling a significant amount of protein in your urine is that it gets very frothy. A little bubbling/froth is okay, but when you spill protein you get a lot. (The urine protein thing came up because, with my lupus, one of the most deadly risks is kidney damage and failure, and protein in the urine is often an early indicator of kidney trouble.)

I expect that the same is true in the GI tract. Lots of bubbles/froth=lots of gas. Like when you whip egg whites. Hmmm . . . egg whites, a good example in this case. The protein not absorbed makes lots of gas.

What do you think?

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in my experience all that gas comes from carbs, when I'm on a keto I have no gas at all, when I add carbs back I'm a machine

Platz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Platz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Manteca
    in my experience all that gas comes from carbs, when I'm on a keto I have no gas at all, when I add carbs back I'm a machine
    I would have to agree with that. Increasing carbs = increased gas.

I wonder if anyone has done a "fart thread" on here before, regaling members with stories of particularly stinky or ill-timed farts? ...could be funny....

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Manteca
    I am the same..
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Search online for fart mp3 songs and play them while your driving with your girlfriend. That way she won't know when it's you. Just make sure you drive with the windows open. Of course that taste in music will make her kick your ass before you fart out of your ass.
    If you always talk about how you could be in great shape if you just worked out and ate right, why don't you just work out and eat right?