Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    WSUSTRONGMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WSUSTRONGMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WSUSTRONGMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WSUSTRONGMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WSUSTRONGMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WSUSTRONGMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WSUSTRONGMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WSUSTRONGMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WSUSTRONGMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WSUSTRONGMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WSUSTRONGMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rjpe99 View Post
    A good leg press is what ever you can managae after a bunch of heavy sets of squats!
    BRILLIANT!
    RIP JESSE MARUNDE. YOU WILL BE MISSED

" Do Work"
    "Aint nuttin to it but to do it"
    "Light-weight"
    In response to a sore knee after squating:
    "give it a stern talking to, then rub some ground beef on it. Cook the ground beef and make tacos. Then eat said tacos, Then squat till it learns its lesson!!!" - Brandon Campbell

TEAM MANIAC

Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Cig Diesel View Post
    Whats a good leg press? I did 690 today, but didnt max. I have never seen anyone else do it, so I am not sure what to set as goals etc.
    You're really never going to impress anyone by telling them how much you leg press, primarily because the skys the limit on what you can do on it (not accussing you of trying to impress us by the way just telling it like it is).

For example in my own case I know that when I was a newbie with only a couple of years training I could do a vetical leg press (lying flat on back pushing up) with 1000 lb (no thats not an estat). The lack of back support meant you couldn't really get your ass on the floor and the range of motion was probably short never the less shift 1000lb over a vertical distance I could do. (It was a small gym - like in two squash courts literally- and required nearly every big plate in the place - couldn't do it that often only when it was nearly empty).

Now a 1000lb leg press may sound impressive but at the same time that I was leg pressing 1000lb I was squating 225 lb as my usual leg workout and maxing with 315 for a few reps in the squat (I was about 100lb lighter than I am now too and vastly smaller and no where near as strong). Point is I for one am never going to be too impressed if someone tells me they can leg press 1000 LB (I just think yeh I used to do that too when I was a buck fifty newbie).

As much as I knock leg press though, short of some serious pain killers I can not squat thanks to a knee join problem (ligament probably) and leg press is the only thing I can do for legs so I use it.

I can easily load up seven 20kg plates on either side of a 45 degree leg press and do 8 reps or so (through a pathetic range of motion - thanks to my knee I can't go deep even with light weight. So that I at least get some sort of exercise from the monouver I go shallow and very heavy). But I'm not enough of a wanker to think that leg pressing 280kg through a shallow range of motion on a 45 degree leg press is somehow impresive or that it would translate to any sort of impressive squat (not accusing any one else of being a wanker by the way). (Incidently pushing 280kg through 45 deg is the same as pushing 280*cos 45 = 197kg vertically, not quite as impressive. If you are pushing up from the ground - though I'm not - then you need to substract body weight as well).

I can't be bothered spending all day loading and unloading leg press weights though so normally just use the horizontal cable pully type leg press which only needs a pin. I can do 320kg for 20 reps on that one (the full stack) through a deep range of motion too funnily enough. Again does that mean I could do a 320kg squat for 20 reps - no way - in fact the leg press numbers are pretty meaingless.

Bottom line is the sky is the limit as to how much you can leg press, and while if your an invalid leg wise like me (not in every day life I can walk normally) then hey a leg press is better than nothing if it can give you some exercise that you wouldn't otherwise get but really your leg press number is not a number you can quote to impress people like how much you dead lift or squat (but if you feel it is working your legs like I do then great).

sborg will become famous soon enough. (+50) sborg will become famous soon enough. (+50) sborg will become famous soon enough. (+50) sborg will become famous soon enough. (+50) sborg will become famous soon enough. (+50) sborg will become famous soon enough. (+50) sborg will become famous soon enough. (+50) sborg will become famous soon enough. (+50) sborg will become famous soon enough. (+50) sborg will become famous soon enough. (+50) sborg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
    It's not a stupid question bro, and he's not the same guy who asked about holding his pee so I'm not sure why you made the reference.
    My bad. I tend to think like a hammer sometimes.

He may have just started working out for all we know, so there's no reason to be a dick about it.
    Here's the thing: He could have searched for an answer to his question instead of starting the millionth thread on the topic. He's just like everyone else who wants to know, "Is what I did good?" I don't understand what pathology prompts people to start threads like this.

BIGMANL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGMANL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGMANL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGMANL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGMANL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    there is no such thing as a good leg press, SQUAT MORE!!
    "Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." -Ken Shamrock
    ...............96 aka the Snake

"SQUAT MORE" JESSE MARUNDE Sept 14, 1979-July 25, 2007

miketl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miketl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miketl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miketl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miketl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miketl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miketl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miketl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miketl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miketl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miketl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    leg presses are for girls

mochi is just really nice. (+1000) mochi is just really nice. (+1000) mochi is just really nice. (+1000) mochi is just really nice. (+1000) mochi is just really nice. (+1000) mochi is just really nice. (+1000) mochi is just really nice. (+1000) mochi is just really nice. (+1000) mochi is just really nice. (+1000) mochi is just really nice. (+1000) mochi is just really nice. (+1000)
    reminded me of long ago. a time when this was a stick http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ighlight=savvy

Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sborg View Post
    My bad. I tend to think like a hammer sometimes.

Here's the thing: He could have searched for an answer to his question instead of starting the millionth thread on the topic. He's just like everyone else who wants to know, "Is what I did good?" I don't understand what pathology prompts people to start threads like this.
    wow what a dick. I asked a question, my bad? Maybe next time I should run it by you? I didnt come into the damn forum to brag, I just wanted some damn advice.

WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Cig Diesel View Post
    wow what a dick. I asked a question, my bad? Maybe next time I should run it by you? I didnt come into the damn forum to brag, I just wanted some damn advice.
    Just ignore all the haters man, they're just jealous. Screw squats and just keep on repping out those hardcore leg presses. Look at what they did for that dude Pat Robinson who pressed 1k lbs at 75 yrs old with a 1/4 inch ROM. Everyone was all like....DAYUM I WANNA BE JUST LIKE PAT..dude you could be that guy on tv making everyone jealous showing off your totally kickass lifts! Just keep the ROM low dude and keep us posted on how much ass your kicking. I'm way impressed and am looking forward to jerking off to your progress.

torment12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torment12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torment12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torment12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torment12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torment12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torment12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torment12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torment12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torment12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torment12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I legpressed 920x2 when I weighed 153 lbs back in high school, always been on a bicycle of some sort. However, I feel as though the back squat would be the best determinant of leg strength. Wish I could do them if I could rotate my shoulder past my head (torn labrum).

Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Just came to my mind that former world champion powerlifter who still competes does leg presses sometimes in my gym. So...I don`t know. Not bad all the time?

mochi is just really nice. (+1000) mochi is just really nice. (+1000) mochi is just really nice. (+1000) mochi is just really nice. (+1000) mochi is just really nice. (+1000) mochi is just really nice. (+1000) mochi is just really nice. (+1000) mochi is just really nice. (+1000) mochi is just really nice. (+1000) mochi is just really nice. (+1000) mochi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Squinky View Post
    Just came to my mind that former world champion powerlifter who still competes does leg presses sometimes in my gym. So...I don`t know. Not bad all the time?
    you're right, there are a number of very successful pl'ers and strongmen (coan and pudzianowski come to mind) who use the leg press as part of their routine, but the leg press is still an accessory lift, nothing worth noting imo

JDR13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JDR13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JDR13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JDR13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JDR13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JDR13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JDR13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JDR13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JDR13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JDR13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JDR13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by mochi View Post
    you're right, there are a number of very successful pl'ers and strongmen (coan and pudzianowski come to mind) who use the leg press as part of their routine, but the leg press is still an accessory lift, nothing worth noting imo
    I agree. Leg presses lend you a huge mechanical advantage that allows you to push a lot of plates and give you a false sense of power. While presses have their uses, I prefer hack squats as an accessory training lift.

BiGPumP15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When i started lifting I started doing leg presses because squats scared the **** out of me haha. I think i was doing around 700-800 for 8-10 reps befor i switched to squats. Then when i 1st switched over to squats 125 felt like a ton to me. I did get alot of good growth out of my leg presses. They just really dont look good as a lifting stat.

JoeGrizzly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sborg View Post
    hey you guys i was eating lunch in the cafeteria today and i broke wind and three people got up from the table behind me and left and they were done eating and everything but it looked like they were in a hurry so do you think i have strong gas? do you know if there are records anywhere for this kind of thing? if i were to compete, does anyone know which fed is the most prestigious and awe-inspiring? is it cheating if i pushed? is protein legal in competition? how about creatine? do they disqualify you for ****ting in your pants?
    hahahahahahaha XD
    Milk does the body good

mutt7707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mutt7707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mutt7707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mutt7707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mutt7707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mutt7707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mutt7707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mutt7707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mutt7707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mutt7707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mutt7707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The only time I take a leg press seriously is when the ROM is correct and they are not like pushing their knees down with their hands....That being said do what you want who cares
    Just shut up and SQUAT!

Hessypie is a name known to all. (+5000) Hessypie is a name known to all. (+5000) Hessypie is a name known to all. (+5000) Hessypie is a name known to all. (+5000) Hessypie is a name known to all. (+5000) Hessypie is a name known to all. (+5000) Hessypie is a name known to all. (+5000) Hessypie is a name known to all. (+5000) Hessypie is a name known to all. (+5000) Hessypie is a name known to all. (+5000) Hessypie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When I began training a few years ago I didnt do squats only leg presses. I did other things for my legs in addition to it, but that was the big movement for me. Eventually I was leg pressing around 1200lbs pretty easily, and from that I decided I wanted to try squatting too. I started my squat fairly low in weight doing a lot of sets of ten ATG, but within around two months I was able to squat as my max a little over 450lbs. Given the time frame I am really sure that the leg press helped me when I started squatting. However, I think that if I had jumped into squatting at a higher weight than I built up from I would have ****ed up and got hurt. But hey, er'ybody is different.

jwatson355 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwatson355 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwatson355 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwatson355 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwatson355 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwatson355 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwatson355 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwatson355 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwatson355 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwatson355 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwatson355 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    690 is good. Different feet position is where you can really optimize the press. The press will add huge size to your legs but squats will be better overall. I always do leg presses on squat days. Feet really high for a great hamstring to failure workout. Keep it up!!

G20C is on a distinguished road. (+10) G20C is on a distinguished road. (+10) G20C is on a distinguished road. (+10) G20C is on a distinguished road. (+10) G20C is on a distinguished road. (+10) G20C is on a distinguished road. (+10) G20C is on a distinguished road. (+10) G20C is on a distinguished road. (+10) G20C is on a distinguished road. (+10) G20C is on a distinguished road. (+10) G20C is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by I dont work at Ballys View Post
    i can legpress 2000lbs but i only squat 155. is that good?
    Your form is probably off. With a 2,000lb leg press you should be doing 155 for triples.

StrengthAddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrengthAddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrengthAddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrengthAddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrengthAddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrengthAddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrengthAddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My girlfriend, who is a soccer player can leg press 1000 pounds....

Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000) Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000) Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000) Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000) Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000) Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000) Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000) Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000) Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000) Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000) Donkeyno9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I saw a good leg press.....

......at Midwest Scrap and Iron.
    I have no E-stats to post but this is my Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142431291

corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn you guys can push some serious leg press weight. I feel strange for completely being horrible at it. After 5-7 plates per side it feel like my lower back is about to crush when bringing the weight down, yet I have a decent raw squat at 540, WTF is up with that?
    Florida Gulf Coast University Powerlifting

**MISC Strength Crew**
    **MISC Firearms Crew***
    **MISC Anti-*******ry Crew**
    ***Brings Pen and Paper to the Gym Crew***

1k+

SQUATZ AND OATZ

IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good Bump Strength...

Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bout 350 here (ATG)

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gunzandwheelz View Post
    Probably about 8000lbs. Leg press, especially singles, are about worthless. I usually find that people who do leg press' are finding excuses not to do squats. That is what I do, "by back(knees) hurts I think I will do leg presses." I am speaking from a PL'er standpoint. However I do not think they are a tier one exercise for quad development for bodybuilders.
    This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Leg presses? Wrong section!!!
    My PowerLifting journal!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139726173&p=781873953&posted=1#post781873953

Nikon D90

Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I did 400 once... 5 times? it was between 5-10.
    I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13
    Jesus is my Savior. I am proud to call myself a Christian
    Biochemistry Major, Biology and History Minor; Student Researcher

Deadlift: 507
    Squat: 385
    Bench: 322
    Total: 1214

Libertarian Party USA

perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I can leg press 10 plates per side, makes me feel big and strong, also gives great quad definition.

oldspice90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oldspice90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oldspice90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oldspice90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    agreed

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice 2 year thread bump.....

dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I like leg press. If its good enough for Stan efferding then it's good enough for me.
    "There is no reason to be alive if you can't do DEADLIFT"--Jon Pall Sigmarsson

1829@230 raw
    622/380/826

Instagram: http://instagram.com/dtrouttpowerlifter