gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100) gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100) gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100) gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100) gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100) gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100) gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100) gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100) gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100) gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100) gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100)

how long does it take to u see lose muscle

if i stop working out for a month will i lose muscle

Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyclops will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No.

Unless you stopped eating.

Gunn21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gunn21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gunn21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gunn21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gunn21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gunn21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gunn21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gunn21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gunn21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gunn21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gunn21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In a month off I'll lose a little size and a considerable amount of strenght, but it comes back in a week or so. I also find that a few sessions of circut training helps to get all my mucles to tighten up. I wouldent try going hevey right away after a month off, you might hurt yourself.

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    we are talking muscle memory here...yes, it comes back.....but YES, you do lose lean tissue if you don't lift for a month.....you could eat a ton of food, gain weight and appear that you didn't lose size, but your body composition would give away the change in proportions of fat to lean....

trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anything over 72 hours is a step backwards.

Ka$h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ka$h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ka$h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ka$h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ka$h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ka$h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ka$h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ka$h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ka$h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by trem0lo
    Anything over 72 hours is a step backwards.

so your saying to train a body part more than once?

A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I´m currently taking some time off , i lost about 10 lbs in 45 days .....i `m still eating but not as much as before
    5'11 @ 220lbs.
    Disclaimer: This is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape, or form encourage use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of
    legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice

Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is my second month off, and I have lost a good amount of size. The areas that are really noticable are my quads and my chest. Kinda strange
    What you get by achieving your goal is not as important as what you become by achieving your goal.

the kkk took my baby away I_m sore's Avatar
    I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    anyone else? I like to know to because I'm thinking of taking a month or so off, I'm getting injury prone, and my whole body hurts.
    Live lives, Die deaths, No regrets.

Yesterday is gone, tomorrow may never come, live for today.

"For 14 weeks it's all about this contest. No world, just me, the gym, the treadmill, taking care of business." - Jay Cutler

Old school means you have to be willing to get your hands dirty. It means enjoying the feeling of lying under bone-crushing poundages. Most people can't wait to put the weights down. Old time bodybuilders live for it.

J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    go for it. i usually take 1 or 2 months off a year to let my body recuperate. by time that month is up you're dying to get back in the gym.
    "The Bible is an anvil that has worn out many hammers."

Misc zombie survival BRAVO Squad: Kicking ass and chewing bubble gum and I'm all out of gum.

soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i have not trained for 12 months (took time off, boredeom) after 4 yrs non stop training.
    My muscle definition is down by 5-10%, which isnt bad for over a yr off.
    I am going to go back into it in a few weeks. My strength is down a SH!T load.
    I used to be able to do 55 pushups in a row. I tried a few weeks ago to see how many i could do in a row and i stopped at 30!!!
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄▄█$$ BIG MONEY BALLERS $$ █▄▄
    ▌ ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌ ▐

Used Registerer ? 1dayIWillBeBig's Avatar
    1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah i just got back in the gym a couple weeks ago after taking 5 months off.....I was going for a Year and a half straight before that!

I started eating crap food which I hadnt touched in forever like cookies and other crap, no Fast Food, juice or Pop though...havent touched that stuff in Years

Anyways, I gained some fat (really couldnt have used that) maybe lost a little size, but the Big thing is my Strength is down So much!
    My Weights are down 1/3 on everything.....it feels aweful..and they're not really increasing very much.

But Maybe its still too soon, I just feel like Richard Simmons in the gym now

soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 1dayIWillBeBig
    Yeah i just got back in the gym a couple weeks ago after taking 5 months off.....I was going for a Year and a half straight before that!
    the Big thing is my Strength is down So much!
    My Weights are down 1/3 on everything.....it feels aweful..and they're not really increasing very much.

But Maybe its still too soon, I just feel like Richard Simmons in the gym now
    i know what you mean re strength. When i used to take 2 weeks off over xmas i lost alot of strength (came back within 2 weeks) and now i have taken 12 months off!!
    i know it will come back in about 6 weeks which is good
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄▄█$$ BIG MONEY BALLERS $$ █▄▄
    ▌ ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌ ▐

jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by I'm sore
    anyone else? I like to know to because I'm thinking of taking a month or so off, I'm getting injury prone, and my whole body hurts.
    Depends on your genetics. People with good genetics will retain muscle for longer, those with not so good will lose it quicker ...

Generally speaking, yes if you take a month off you will lose some muscle. Don't sweat it and take a break, though - you'll be able to quickly gain back what you lose due to muscle memory.

Used Registerer ? 1dayIWillBeBig's Avatar
    1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Interesting, Muscle Memory seems to be spitting into my face!

But my question is, Muscle Memory..we're talking Size
    does it have anything to do with Strength? because I took a big break and didnt lose much size, but strength is horribly down?!

*I wonder if I can use that too my advantage* Hmmmmmm.....

jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 1dayIWillBeBig
    Interesting, Muscle Memory seems to be spitting into my face!

But my question is, Muscle Memory..we're talking Size
    does it have anything to do with Strength? because I took a big break and didnt lose much size, but strength is horribly down?!

*I wonder if I can use that too my advantage* Hmmmmmm.....
    Both.

Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm the kind of person that doesn't whanna take extra day's off at all, never... ever... I don't like being soft damn it, and then it takes about my paitience limit to gain my old strenght and "looks" back.

BUT, this kind of made my spirit up in the sky's , it's a quote from dexter:

"Thanks everyone... I'm glad it's over but my job isn't finished. I still have the San Fran this weekend. After that then it's "Vacation Time". Going to Romania for a couple of weeks and wont be thinking about a gym for a couple of months. Need to rest my body!!!! I will be heading out first thing in the Mourning for the San Fran and I will take my laptop, posting every chance I get. Wish me luck!"

No, it doesn't mean I'm gonna take off and start jerking off, it means I don't get scared if I'm forced to have a week off if I get a cold or if I get injured.

the kkk took my baby away I_m sore's Avatar
    I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So if I take a month or two off, and I have mediocre genetics-not good, but not awful, and I'm still natural, how much size should I expect to lose on my arms, quads? And with muscle memory do you gain the size back quickly or the strength, or both? Right now I bench 215 for 6 on the top set, what do you think it will drop to if I take say 1-2 months off? and how long will it take for me to be back at 215 for 6? Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by I'm sore; 03-10-2005 at 11:37 AM.
    Live lives, Die deaths, No regrets.

Yesterday is gone, tomorrow may never come, live for today.

"For 14 weeks it's all about this contest. No world, just me, the gym, the treadmill, taking care of business." - Jay Cutler

Old school means you have to be willing to get your hands dirty. It means enjoying the feeling of lying under bone-crushing poundages. Most people can't wait to put the weights down. Old time bodybuilders live for it.

SollyOlly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SollyOlly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SollyOlly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SollyOlly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SollyOlly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SollyOlly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SollyOlly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SollyOlly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SollyOlly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SollyOlly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SollyOlly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If a training stimulus is removed altogether, the body WILL get rid of the that "un-needed muscle".

The body hates muscle, why would it bother maintaining it if its not in use?