GymRat82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Late night cravings

Hey guys I am new to this site. I have quick question on diet. I am in a cutting phase to lose wieght for summer. Since I lift and run so much my appettie obviously increases. What do you guys do when you get hungry late at night? I don't want to pack on calories late at night but I also find it hard to go to sleep on an empty stomach. Any suggestions? Thanks

R1pped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its a bad idea to eat during the night cause your body will pack on the most calories and fat while ur asleep. But its understandable that u would be hungry. Try just eating a banana and fall asleep real quick before you get hungry again.

GBP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GBP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GBP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GBP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GBP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GBP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    At night I just take down a protein shake then go to bed and I never seem to gain weight it keeps the metabolism running high
    "It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get back up." -- Vince Lombardi

Currently cutting

Nov 15 197
    Nov 22 194
    Nov 30

GBP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GBP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GBP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GBP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GBP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GBP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Also if you really wanna cut just gulp down water till you feel full then go to sleep
    "It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get back up." -- Vince Lombardi

Currently cutting

Nov 15 197
    Nov 22 194
    Nov 30

GymRat82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the imput. GBP I've tired drinking water but I end up getting up often to take a piss. I'll try drinking a protein shake. Would eating a can of tuna fish be ok? I know it has little to no carbs but would the protein in the tuna turn into fat while I sleep?

beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i always eat vegetables right before bed. the fiber is great and wont make me fat . plus it feels good sleeping with a full stomach
    if yall wanna talk about bb.com stuff feel free to add me to your msn/yahoo messenger [email]bashore69@yahoo.com[/email]
    icq-149478091
    aol-bashore69

Buddy list: Contract Killer, Illnino

Tuna is good too

Currently cutting

Nov 15 197
    Nov 22 194
    Nov 30