boostjunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Too much for my body?

Hey guys, i am 15 Yrs old, i weight 150, i am 5"7.

I just started taking dietary supplements again, i stopped bout 6 months ago.

So, this is what i am taking.

Before W.O - Nos Blast , 70CC
    After W.O - Cell Mass , 25CC
    Some time during the Day - Whey Protein , 70CC

I would like to know, am i taking to much for my body?
    I notice also in my time-period i am peeing alot, every other 10 minutes, is this normal?

** If i posted this in the wrong section, please move it to the appropriate section**
    Last edited by boostjunkie; 08-21-2007 at 01:46 PM.

melvamellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nope
    Fall down seven times, get up eight.

5 AM morning walks, witnessing the transition of the sky from pitch black to light blue as the sun rises - priceless, beautiful moment. I long for it every morning.

industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you're really worried about it, cycle your use of creatine and NO products. If you really are urinating every few minutes and it seems abnormaly, go to a doctor, doubt anyone here can help you much with that. Personally I think creatine and Whey Protein is enough, as long as you work hard and eat the results will come.
    [in-duh-stree] - energetic, devoted activity at any work or task; diligence

"The greatness of a man's power is in the measure of his surrender." -William Booth

Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    peeing alot could be bad because sometimes indicates that the protein is going stright through, you, i mite be wrong but this is what someone told me when i had the same thing,

williamson_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) williamson_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) williamson_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) williamson_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) williamson_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) williamson_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) williamson_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) williamson_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) williamson_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) williamson_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) williamson_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

well i'm not a doctor or that so i could be wrong, but it could be that since you have started bodybuilding if you have drank alot more water than usual then this could be the reason. OR it could possible be an infection in your bladder. But i could be wrong, you should maybe see a doctor

MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    First off, get rid of the NO product, it's ****. Get your preworkout energy from food.

Postworkout is fine, and get about 2-3 protein shakes in during the day, along with a good diet, of course.

How much water are you drinking? Don't drink too much. For you, I'd say get about 8-9oz of water for each hour you're awake.
    United States Air Force DEP - BMT 10 Aug 09
    "Hitler built a fortress around Europe, but he forgot to put a roof on it."

Military PT Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109105731

Mizzou Football: 8/30, Home v. Illinois
    Tarheel Basketball: N/A

Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    nothing against you, and maybe Iam being naive, but who measures their supplement intake in cc's?
    Workout Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107713181

boostjunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alright, thanks fellas for the info.

The peeing stopped after i worked out.
    It was clear as crystal water.

well, i looked at the cup and saw CC, so i used that.
    hahaha.