Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The Worlds #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Everyday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Everyday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Everyday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Everyday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Everyday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Everyday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Everyday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Everyday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Everyday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Everyday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Everyday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

How to pick up a waitress/hostess

You've all seen them. Those cuties serving you food, taking orders, etc. All of sudden you are wishing that she was on the menu.

Unfortunately, this is a tricky situation where you have to play the game in a very limited amount of time as people are literally waiting in line, and her signals are distorted since they usually hire people-friendly folks for those positions.

If you have played this game, let's hear the details and whether they were successful or not. Dialogs woudl be helpful.

I will go first:

Target: mid 20s latin americanish chick with junk in the trunk (6/10),so 3-5 yrs older than myself. seen her working at another restaurant for past year or so.
    Time: lunchtime

She was on her lunch break as she was buying herself some burritos. I was next in line. I noticed she now works at Chipotle, so after some EC I said
    "hey, didn't you used to work at XXXXX?" She just smiled and said "yes" with spanish accent. "Are they paying you more here than XXXXX?" She just smiled and said "yes". The End

Yeah I know...I couldn't get past this small talk shiz. Her cashier friend was looknig at me funny. Feel free to comment.
    "Lead with your mind, then your body will follow."

krayZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krayZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krayZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krayZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krayZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krayZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krayZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krayZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krayZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krayZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krayZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You playa!

Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes means ..."leave me alone"

BodyPoints: 22136
    jehst has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jehst has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jehst has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jehst has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jehst has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jehst has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jehst has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jehst has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jehst has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jehst has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jehst has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jehst's BodySpace
    you shouldn't be going for more than smalltalk in that type of situation. she's going to be busy serving people, taking orders, etc. just get her info before you leave and go meet her when shes not WORKING.
    *** BMB Founder and President ***

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

Stats: 5'7", 165 lbs
    Red Dragon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Red Dragon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Red Dragon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Red Dragon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Red Dragon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Red Dragon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Red Dragon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Red Dragon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Red Dragon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Red Dragon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Red Dragon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Red Dragon's BodySpace
    "I'll have a burger with fries, a coke, ........ and your phone number "
    "Once you had Black, you won't go back. But once you've had Spanish - you'll never manage"

SEVEREDTIES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SEVEREDTIES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SEVEREDTIES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SEVEREDTIES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SEVEREDTIES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SEVEREDTIES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SEVEREDTIES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SEVEREDTIES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SEVEREDTIES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SEVEREDTIES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SEVEREDTIES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hahaha, this is my specialty....its the best time to hit on chicks....i usually just bust their ass when they serve me...but do it in a joking mannor... its all about the wise cracks (atleast for me)

my favorite time i picked up a waitress was about 2 years ago...i was at dinner with some family and friends and we had a real cute waitress ( i was flirting and be cocky/funny the whole dinner)...after dinner she asked if we wanted dessert...everybody said no, but i said yes....i asked for a huge bowl of whipped cream...she laughed at that and asked if i was serious...i looked at her with a smile and said hell ya...well shr brought it out to me and when she left the check i wrote down on it " i have a whipped cream fantasy" and left my name and my number....litteraly 2 hours after i left...she called...she showed all her waitress friends the note and they all loved it she said...needless to say, we dated for a bit.
    Last edited by SEVEREDTIES; 03-04-2005 at 02:41 PM.

David Bowie is a complete loser! (-2000) David Bowie is a complete loser! (-2000) David Bowie is a complete loser! (-2000) David Bowie is a complete loser! (-2000) David Bowie is a complete loser! (-2000) David Bowie is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Everyday
    You've all seen them. Those cuties serving you food, taking orders, etc. All of sudden you are wishing that she was on the menu.

Unfortunately, this is a tricky situation where you have to play the game in a very limited amount of time as people are literally waiting in line, and her signals are distorted since they usually hire people-friendly folks for those positions.

If you have played this game, let's hear the details and whether they were successful or not. Dialogs woudl be helpful.

I will go first:

Target: mid 20s latin americanish chick with junk in the trunk (6/10),so 3-5 yrs older than myself. seen her working at another restaurant for past year or so.

She was on her lunch break as she was buying herself some burritos. I was next in line. I noticed she now works at Chipotle, so after some EC I said
    "hey, didn't you used to work at XXXXX?" She just smiled and said "yes" with spanish accent. "Are they paying you more here than XXXXX?" She just smiled and said "yes". The End

Yeah I know...I couldn't get past this small talk shiz. Her cashier friend was looknig at me funny. Feel free to comment.
    Tell her you work at Taco Bell.
    Rule 1: Do not talk about PU.
    Rule 2: DO NOT talk about PU.
    Rule 3: If you fail to attract, phase shift or escalate the PU is over.
    Rule 4: Once you've got the full monty, the PU is over.
    Rule 5: Only two guys to a PU.
    Rule 6: One PU at a time, fellas.
    Rule 7: PU's will go on as long as they have to.
    Rule 8: If this is your first night at PU, you have to open.

23% of this forum admit to sucking d***.
    Ref: [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=4948149#post4948149[/url]

Mikey1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mikey1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mikey1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mikey1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mikey1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mikey1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mikey1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mikey1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mikey1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mikey1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mikey1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by Flash
    Yes means ..."leave me alone"
    agreed.....

have you been following her around or something?

loser99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) loser99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) loser99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) loser99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) loser99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) loser99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) loser99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) loser99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) loser99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) loser99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) loser99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jehst
    you shouldn't be going for more than smalltalk in that type of situation. she's going to be busy serving people, taking orders, etc. just get her info before you leave and go meet her when shes not WORKING.
    well I mean if shes a waitress they usually dont mind chatting it up, its the only bright spot in a job like that. Plus I mean a good waiter/waitress should be friendly anyway.

As for the spanish chick I guess you gotta read her body language to tell if she wants to talk to you or not. The fact that you recognized her from her other job is awsome because you already have stuff to talk about. I mean you can ask her more about why she left or whatever just to get into a conversation.

paul555 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul555 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul555 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul555 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul555 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul555 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul555 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul555 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul555 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul555 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul555 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Red Dragon
    "I'll have a burger with fries, a coke, ........ and your phone number "
    haha, i used that one once... the girl looked about 18, turns out she was 25 and married.

showboat22000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is what I figure with the whole "waitress" thing...

They get hit on so much..that they become "abrasive" to the small talk..and lame pick-up lines. I think that you gotta do something that is way outa the ordinary ....something to make the girl remember you.....what that is...well...I dunno it might be fitting to the surroundings or place your at!!

The whip cream thing was kinda a example of that, use your imagination...this worked for me...

Place: Hip/Hop Club
    Prospect: Totally Hot blonde/long hair..about a size 5, 120lbs
    Time: Obviously Night!

I saw this girl when I was walking in with some of my friends, now let me tell ya' they were not all guy friends..we had some girls with us too...but none that I was with..or interested in for that matter...
    She was with 4 girlfriends of hers.....I kept watching her on and off the whole night...but not so much as to make her think I was a freak!!
    The night went on and I knew it was getting close to 2am..and I still had not talked to her...so I paid special attention to her when she was dancing...
    I finally got up enought currage to go dance...but I had some help..the girls that I went with...wanted to dance too..so I was dancing with them....before I knew it..she was dancing really close to us..and we kinda danced together.....
    At the end of the song I grabbed her hand and opened it palm facing up and gave her a kiss in her hand...saying "thats for later"....It drove that chic..wild!!! She waited for me to leave and left at the same time...ended up getting her number..and we dated for awhile....

kotar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kotar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kotar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kotar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kotar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kotar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kotar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kotar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kotar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kotar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kotar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by krayZ
    You playa!

dayuum b u almost had her. lol. hey at least u should be pround that u said sometin most people r too afraid. just dont care about her jealous friends next time. good luck
    **** yea im gona bulk again. goin for 210lbs this time then cut for summer. uh oh here we go. max-ot style.

Grock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Grock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Grock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Grock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Grock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Grock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Grock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Grock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Grock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Grock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Grock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)

I think my sister took me to one of those chipolte places once.

They had some ridiculous big burritios, almost as big as the burrito in my pants! HAHAAAA!!
    This is Dr. Grock...i'm listening. :D

BodyPoints: 6552
    UliqMadiq has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UliqMadiq has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UliqMadiq has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UliqMadiq has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UliqMadiq has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UliqMadiq has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UliqMadiq has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UliqMadiq has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UliqMadiq has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UliqMadiq has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UliqMadiq has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit UliqMadiq's BodySpace
    I was at dinner with a bunch of guy friends, with the usual guy talk and all that, you know. I'd ordered a steak.

Of course, we were in the middle of some pretty immature guy jokes when the waitress (very cute girl, very stacked) came over and asked how everything was. Everyone just said, "Fine, thanks".

Well, we were in the middle of all that puerile guy humor, so I was pretty caught up with it, so I suddenly told her, "Hey, look at this." I picked up my knife and started slapping it on my steak. "I'm beating my meat."

Man, she cracked up. I got her number at the end of dinner. Seen her once so far. It was the most lame, immature pick-up I can think I've done, but hey, it worked.
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

accusingstatue is a name known to all. (+5000) accusingstatue is a name known to all. (+5000) accusingstatue is a name known to all. (+5000) accusingstatue is a name known to all. (+5000) accusingstatue is a name known to all. (+5000) accusingstatue is a name known to all. (+5000) accusingstatue is a name known to all. (+5000) accusingstatue is a name known to all. (+5000) accusingstatue is a name known to all. (+5000) accusingstatue is a name known to all. (+5000) accusingstatue is a name known to all. (+5000)

Wink The Solution:

You should tell a waitress when she sees you:

"I saw you staring at me like a piece of meat after you took my order like some sort of sexual object. I don't appreciate that kind of agressive behavior. At least buy me a drink and get to know me as a friend first"

say it in a serious voice and see your reaction...she will be all over you.

By the way, rep me now or later when the waitresses buy you drinks.

weltall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The problem with waiters/waitresses is that they're usually a pretty tight-knit group. The place I used to work at had about 10 servers, and that was it. It was a huge sports bar/rest/summer themed place. Maaan, the waitresses were so hot, but we were all also friends. And usually we were pretty exclusive in who we hung out with. Trust me, if you think you're gonna be the "one" to stop a waitress with a line or a great story, you're ****ing dreaming. These chicks have heard and seen it all. If you even think for one second that a waitress is showing interest in you just remember that these chicks WORK OFF OF TIPS YOU MORONS. The chick waitresses would always tell me how'd they play with this guy and flirt and they got these huge tips. I sat there and watched it, and laughed at these idiot guys who think they're actually convincing the chick. It's so funny. My advice: just become a waiter. That way, you're in with them. You're one of them. Besides making lots of goddamn money, you won't look ****ing stupid trying to pick up waitresses.

mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the place I most regularly see hott chicks is as my waitress. I need to start hitting on them some how.

Stats: 5'7", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 30335
    guest89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) guest89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) guest89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) guest89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) guest89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) guest89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) guest89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) guest89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) guest89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) guest89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) guest89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit guest89's BodySpace

Wink

Next time dont ask questions that can be ended with a simple yes or no.
    You gotta be clever man.

BodyPoints: 2247
    Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Ruthless4Life's BodySpace

I will go first:

If you were paying attention to the details, you would realize that she wasn't talking to you as the status of a waitress. She was like any other person buying her food, and only works as a waitress when she is working. She wasn't working. Therefore, she has no obligation to do anything that have to do with her profession (ie socializing with a customer like yourself). Therefore, you must approach her like how you would approach any other person since you're not really hitting on a waitress, just someone who works as one. The small talk you started was boring, simple as that.

Ponin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ponin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ponin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ponin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ponin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ponin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ponin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ponin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ponin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ponin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ponin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Try a more personal approach.

"That accent - Spanish? It is very pretty. Where are you from?
    I would really like to learn Spanish. Can you be my tutor? What is your number?"
    6'6" 240lbs.

"Real champions believe in themselves, even when no one else will."
    -Anon

"If there is no wind, row."
    -Latin Proverb

"Peace. Love. Empathy."
    -Kurt Cobain
    (Say those three words every day, as you awaken, once in the middle of the day, and just before you sleep. I guarantee you your life will never be the same again.)

"You can always be certain that there will never be a crowd on the extra mile."
    -Anon