mrk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Recommended Gym in the NYC Area

Hey guys, I'm not new to bodybuilding. I just moved to the NYC area and I was wondering what gym would be the most affordable and would have a lot of equipment (friendly for bodybuilding, not cardio-ers). Can someone recommend me any?

I already looked into Planet Fitness and Bally's and IMO, I really dont like their quantity of equipments. The 'no grunting' policy at PF is ridiculous and Bally's has such a low # of equipment.

If there's any private gym that is cheaper or as affordable, please let me know. I live in the Bronx area so if the gym is closer, it'd be nicer. Thanks!
    Current Stack: ON HydroWhey, ON Creatine Mono, ON Amino Chews

> 99% of supplements are a scam.

ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mrk23 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm not new to bodybuilding. I just moved to the NYC area and I was wondering what gym would be the most affordable and would have a lot of equipment (friendly for bodybuilding, not cardio-ers). Can someone recommend me any?

I already looked into Planet Fitness and Bally's and IMO, I really dont like their quantity of equipments. The 'no grunting' policy at PF is ridiculous and Bally's has such a low # of equipment.

If there's any private gym that is cheaper or as affordable, please let me know. I live in the Bronx area so if the gym is closer, it'd be nicer. Thanks!
    since you said the bronc i take it you went to the planet fitness in 225 street lol dbs only go up to 60 tehre

i recomend bally's in forhdam rd or co-op city

the blly's in co-op city has a few power lifters that workout there not world class but there strong

joosauce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nysc

Have you checked out New York Sports Club? www.nysc.com I too moved into nyc recently, for a summer internship and needed a gym to rely on for a few months. NYSC has been really great...quality machines and you can grunt haha. A good split of bodybuilding equipment vs. cardio with most of them heavy on weight training. Also they have a ton of them up and down manhattan so no matter where you are you can find one. I go to the one on 76th and broadway and then sometimes the one on 80th and broadway. 2 week trial membership was like 20 bucks so i would check it out

ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    those NYSC cost a ton from what i hear but there top notch