neo 17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neo 17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neo 17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neo 17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neo 17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neo 17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neo 17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neo 17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neo 17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neo 17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neo 17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I have some tricep tendonitis still (pain in the elbow)....

My elbow, though a bit better, is still painful to straighten out and flex and put on a hard surface (but improving! i think)

Is it okay to go back to the gym and train legs, back and biceps with exercises where triceps are not used at all?

IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by neo 17
    My elbow, though a bit better, is still painful to straighten out and flex and put on a hard surface (but improving! i think)

Is it okay to go back to the gym and train legs, back and biceps with exercises where triceps are not used at all?
    Do everything that doesnt agravate your elbow - you may even do some ROM restricted tricep work but be careful. Also make sure you do some LIGHT (and this is 5-10lbs) tricep work to help recovery.