jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Tape Wraping Wrists...

First off hello everyone. my name is Jeff and I have bin working out for my own benefit for 4 years and was the caption of my high schools weight team for my 2 senior years. I got tendonitis in both my wrists about 10 weeks ago and am not only getting back in to heavy sets. I just wanted to know how I can tape my wrists for added support (my physiotherapist told me to do so) if some one could tell me how to do so it would mean a lot. I have gloves with leather wrist supports but I feel the tape is also needed. thanks a lot and my physiotherapist agrees.

Thanks
    Jeff

DylanL will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanL will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanL will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanL will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanL will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanL will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanL will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanL will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanL will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanL will become famous soon enough. (+50) DylanL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You'd probably just want to pick up some wrist wraps. I know TKO makes some, so chances are any shop that carrys boxing equipment probably has them
    "The best activities for your health are pumping and humping" -Arnold Schwarzenegger

freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://www.prowriststraps.com/

APT is the best. I own three pair of them. Get some! Right now, you'll actually get 15% off AND a free pair of 12 in wraps when you use the coupon code WRAPS. Make sure you put which pair you want for free in the comment box at the end. I emailed them once and the owner emailed me back in a couple hours. Great service, awesome product, I couldn't recommend them more.
    Last edited by freeride88; 09-02-2007 at 01:45 PM.

jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeffthebig is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks for the input guys. ill look at getting the supports till than ill just keep taping thanks!

™da1™ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ™da1™ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ™da1™ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ™da1™ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ™da1™ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ™da1™ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ™da1™ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ™da1™ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ™da1™ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ™da1™ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ™da1™ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how do u think us young lifters can prevent tendonitis??
    At the end of the day its the internet.

hey ™da1™
    you might want to use wrist supports or get gloves with wrist supports. also watch your form and try to keep over repetitive movements to a minimum involving your wrists. you might also not want to go to heavy to fast. also try sticking to using DB's, straight bars put a lot of stress on you wrists.