dudeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dudeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dudeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dudeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dudeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dudeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dudeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dudeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dudeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dudeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dudeguy is just really nice. (+1000)

What kind of food do they serve at your school?

You know, I find it pretty ironic that when I go to health class where they preach eating healthy foods and staying away from junk foods such as tacos and french fries... and then I go to lunch 30 minutes and later and what are they serving? Tacos and french fries of course! (Unhealthy, yet delicious)

Do they serve unhealthy foods like such at your school?
    Last edited by dudeguy; 03-03-2005 at 04:16 PM.

K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by dudeguy
    You know, I find it pretty ironic that I go when I go to health class where they preach eating healthy foods and staying away from junk foods such as tacos and french fries... and then I go to lunch 30 minutes and later and what are they serving? Tacos and french fries of course! (Unhealthy, yet delicious)

Do they serve unhealthy foods like such at your school?
    All the time...complete junk! I'll buy an extra bottle of water if im still thirsty...but I just bring my own food.
    A king may move a man, a father may claim a son. But remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God you cannot say "but I was told by others to do thus" or that "virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. Remember that.

Phenom in the Making LaxandWeights's Avatar
    LaxandWeights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaxandWeights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Most of the food is not healthy but they do sell soup and salads. Some times they'll be chicken fingers or something which at least gives me some protein. In general I just pack PB sandwhiches though.
    EAT TO FAILURE.

Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Alright, let's see...

School lunch usually is:

Chicken Patty (See: Chicken Nuggets)
    Spicy Chicken Tenders (Again... see chicken nuggets)
    Cheese Quesadilla (Actually decent)
    Galaxy Pizza (gay name)
    Regular Pizza (Just like any other school pizza)
    Stuffed Crust Pizza (Look above 1, add fake cheese in crust)
    Pasta (Butter Galore, when it is pasta SAUCE)
    Grilled Cheese Sandwich (Too much butter and cheese)
    Tacos (CRISPY Meat!)
    Mozzarella Sticks (as a main meal, not as a side?!?)
    Lo Mein (Lost Cause)
    Grilled Chicken Sandwich (Hardly serve )
    Crispy Chicken Sandwich (Tasted like it came from the garbage)
    Chicken Nuggets (As processed as can be)
    Hot Dog (About to go blue)
    Corn Dog Nuggets (Read above)
    Cheeseburger/Hamburger (ugh)
    Breadstick Dunkers (Seriously, I don't name these)

That was the school lunch usuals, or what I remember, most of them are nasty and unhealthy

Now to the other side:

SuperPretzel
    Fries
    Bagels
    Salad

Once again, nasty and unhealthy.

Then there are the juice machines, milk machines, snack machines, so what do I do? Bring a turkey sandwich!
    Last edited by wordlife89; 03-04-2005 at 01:51 PM.

Phenom in the Making LaxandWeights's Avatar
    LaxandWeights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaxandWeights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wordlife89
    Alright, let's see...

School lunch usually is:

Chicken Patty
    Spicy Chicken Tenders
    Cheese Quesadilla
    Galaxy Pizza (gay name)
    Regular Pizza
    Stuffed Crust Pizza
    Pasta
    Tacos
    Lo Mein
    Chicken Nuggets
    Hot Dog
    Corn Dog Nuggets

That was the school lunch usuals, or what I remember, most of them are nasty and unhealthy

Now to the other side:

SuperPretzel
    Fries
    Bagels
    Salad

Then there are the juice machines, milk machines, snack machines, so what do I do? Bring a turkey sandwich!
    you got some kind of memory bro.
    EAT TO FAILURE.

big_steve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big_steve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big_steve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big_steve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big_steve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big_steve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big_steve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i just eat the turkey wraps bannana milk peaches and all the cucumbers and tomatoes out of my salad and 5 of my friends salads
    .(.)----(.).
    .....\o/.....
    ......||......
    ...../..\ ....
    The more I train
    The faster I get

The faster I get
    The slower they seem

The slower they seem
    The easier the game

The easier the game
    The more attention I draw

The more attention I draw
    The tighter they play me

The tighter they play me
    The more I train

"OBSESSED" is the word lazy people use to describe the "DEDICATED."

lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    They serve us RTDs and MRPs.

critter333294 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by K_muscle
    All the time...complete junk! I'll buy an extra bottle of water if im still thirsty...but I just bring my own food.
    same, it's disgusting too, for instance, with breakfast, a friend of mine puts syrup on everything...even the eggs(which are usually more soup than egg), he says it makes it taste better, but the crap at school is usually just nasty, so i bring my own lunch, i'd rather not waste my money on the crap

Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    they only sell pizza in pepperoni and cheese. pretty bad for a school of 3000

You're not important. CrackAddictX03's Avatar
    Location: girlfriends bedroom. the kitchen. my room/weight room. you can find me there.
    CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i just bring 2 chicken or tuna sandwiches and an apple. Occasionaly Peanut butter though. no jelly of course.

Manlet in-progress ArmyROTCCadet05's Avatar
    ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by wordlife89
    Alright, let's see...

School lunch usually is:

Chicken Patty
    Spicy Chicken Tenders
    Cheese Quesadilla
    Galaxy Pizza (gay name)
    Regular Pizza
    Stuffed Crust Pizza
    Pasta
    Tacos
    Lo Mein
    Chicken Nuggets
    Hot Dog
    Corn Dog Nuggets

Now to the other side:

SuperPretzel

Fries
    Bagels
    Salad

Your sooo damn right, that was such a funny read lol....the little parenthesis, for real dude wtf is up with mozarella sticks as a main meal wtf.

Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We have freakin IDs @ our school and you have to scan them to get lunch... it takes FOREVER!!! And today the computer was broken so they had to write it all down which took 2x as much time.

2010 Phillies..Real Deal In My Eyes's Avatar
    In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10) In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10) In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10) In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10) In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10) In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10) In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10) In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10) In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10) In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10) In My Eyes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Food @ UConn isn't that bad.. I eat alot of turkey whole wheat wraps... Always some kind of semi lean meat or fish.... Usually once a week I'll cheat and eat a large dominos pizza or something... It's college, lots of time to eat
    "Still though, I think if you're not self-obsessed, you're probably boring."

"We have advantages. We have a cushion to fall back on. This is abundance. A luxury of place and time. Something rare and wonderful. It's almost historically unprecedented. We must do extraordinary things. We have to. It would be absurd not to."

tmann98c06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    never anything worth eating, usually some ****ty chicken product, fries, pizza, some kind of nasty canned veggy.

to say the least it dosent help my bulking at all

i feel unhealthy if i eat their lunch
    you miss 100% of the shots you never take.
    find out what you want, determine what your willing to give up for it, and go to work.
    ......and keep it krunk whilst workin' out.
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=424575[/url]
    check out ryan's workout log...