jesal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how to gain and lose !

hello all, my first thread and i shall expand the whole detail here itself. i am 24 yr old, height is 5.8 feet and weight is about 65kgs. last yr i was on whey i took 5lb and around that time body shape was good, then i took isopure2lb dint work on me at all. problem is i want a decent chest, bicep, tricep. i have little love handles too since i had whey and dont know how to lose it now. i am trying and trying no results, now i have stopped working out since a week. i am planning to take muscletech nitro what say guys ?

my goal is i want to lose my love handles and a little flab i have i am on waist 31inches. and gain on my chest, biceps, tricpes, legs and everything. i want a lean body and dont want a bodybuilder kind. i am from india and am non-vegetarian, i also have bad diet, so if someone can help me out there too i would like that. thanks a lot, hope not giving a lot of trouble.... waiting for postive replies

Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You must check around. There are plenty of posts. If what you want is to lose weight first, check the Losing fat section. Even more, the Nutrition section is great for diet advises. Careful, though. This section is for teenagers... Some people don't like this.
    You can be either ashamed of other people's progress... or you can try to be like them!

I do my best. Do you?