jenn26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jenn26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jenn26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Brand of Whey Protein

Has anyone ever had GNC's 100% whey protein? If so, have you had anything that you think is better for you or better tasting? Thanks!

mommykuce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mommykuce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mommykuce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mommykuce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mommykuce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mommykuce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mommykuce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mommykuce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mommykuce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mommykuce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mommykuce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    On the recommendation of others on this site, I just got Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey in both choc. and choc mint flavor. It has 110 cal, 23g P, 3g C. It is not heavy and tastes great (I heard the cookies n cream is nasty). I have mixed in stuff like banana and some frozen cherries with the choc flavor to add carbs and yummy! It mixes easy also. I got it from this site since they also sell the 2lbs so I could try it before I bought the 5lbs- shipping took almost a week, but this is the only place that has the 2lbs.

NavyGal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tried GNC's protein- chocolate flavor and it made me gag. I forced my self to finish it off but by the time I was almost to the bottom of it I thought it was all going to come back up. My mother is able to use it thought- she adds stuff in to hers to make it taste a little better.
    Life is a fight, a struggle to acheive all our goals and dreams, each barrier and hardship we endure and overcome only make us stronger on our way to victory.

jenn26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jenn26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jenn26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks ladies! I think I will switch to chocolate ON