Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

BodyPoints: 1038
    Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Poor Excuse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Poor Excuse's BodySpace

Having sex without a condom ???

my girl of 9 months wants to do it without a condom during spring break.. and i want too also cuz both of us have never had sex w/out a condom and i really wanna feel the warmth/juicyness/etc.. (i been away at college since xmas break)

of course i wouldnt cum inside her .. but does anyone here bone without a condom?? can pre-cum cause pregnancy?? ive also heard about this "day after" pill.. what are the details on that? is it expensive and is it like an abortion or what?? cuz both me and my girl are against abortion.. any info is appreciated
    Last edited by Poor Excuse; 03-03-2005 at 01:28 AM.
    imagination is more important than knowledge - einstein

Falkon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Falkon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Falkon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Falkon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sex without a condom risks pregnancy & STD's.

Don't do it unless your girlfriend is on birth control or you will use some other form. The morning after pill will work but make sure you actually have it in advance. She can use spermacides but I don't remember their effectivness.

Pregnancy issues aside you shoudln't have unprotected sex unless your positive your both STD free. It doesn't matter what your partner says you should both get tested.

That said... sex without a condom feels 100 times better than with
    Cutting - 6' 3" - 28 yrs
    Jan 10th - 219 lbs (end of winter dirty bulk)
    July 30th - 192lbs - Approx 9% bf

blueshark is a name known to all. (+5000) blueshark is a name known to all. (+5000) blueshark is a name known to all. (+5000) blueshark is a name known to all. (+5000) blueshark is a name known to all. (+5000) blueshark is a name known to all. (+5000) blueshark is a name known to all. (+5000) blueshark is a name known to all. (+5000) blueshark is a name known to all. (+5000) blueshark is a name known to all. (+5000) blueshark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Precum can definately cause pregnancy. The odds are definately not 100%, but even so it's not a risk you should be willing to take.

The morning after pill is essentially a birth control pill that's been bulking for a long time. (it's actually 3 pills she takes in a given time period) in other words a giant dose of horemones. The morning after pill is not just "take a pill and *poof* you won't get pregnant". It will make your girl feel really sick for about 24 hours.

The price and method of getting one varies from region to region, and it should only used as an emergency measure after "Accidents" (ie condom breaking, rape, etc) The morning after pill must be taken 72 hrs from the "accident". The sooner the more effective.

I would say your best bet would be to have your girl visit a doctor and get herself on some birth control pills. It'll be safer in the long run, and more enjoyable for you both.

bobbyserf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobbyserf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobbyserf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobbyserf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobbyserf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobbyserf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobbyserf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobbyserf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobbyserf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobbyserf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobbyserf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Wise Words From The BobMysta: Send yur girlfriend over to my place and by yourself a blow up doll? no? ok ill let you borrow mine. Shawing!

RebellioN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RebellioN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RebellioN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RebellioN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RebellioN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RebellioN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RebellioN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RebellioN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RebellioN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RebellioN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RebellioN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The morning-after pill is also known as Plan B. It's actually 2 pills, not 3. It reduces pregancy chances very much, but it's not 100%. The problem is, the only place I've ever gotten it was Planned Parenthood, and if you've never been there before, you have to have your girl sign up and listen in on some meeting and blah blah blah...takes a while to just get the damn pill. After you register, you can pretty much go there and just buy a new box with merely a few questions asked. However, the problem is, sometimes they wont have them, or even worse, they'll be closed or some ****. Just make sure you have them in advance if you really want to do it that way. It's scary **** to have an accident and then find out they're closed on the day after! Granted it's 72 hours or so, but still...it's scary.
    Who sets the standards, who sets the lines? Who keeps feeding us ethnic separation, tax levels and levels of occupation? We're all significant parts in this universal creation...

Who sets the standards, who sets the lines? Who you, or do they rule ya mind?

Stats: 6'2", 205 lbs
    BodyPoints: 31
    Streethoez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Streethoez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Streethoez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit Streethoez's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by blueshark
    I would say your best bet would be to have your girl visit a doctor and get herself on some birth control pills. It'll be safer in the long run, and more enjoyable for you both.
    **** pills, get her on the shot. Then you know you're safe, no forgetting to take pills. And your girl will only have a light 1-2 day period every few months=MORE SEX for you. But, a girl can also bleed almost all the time in worst case scenarios. Take a look into it, it'll be free if you go to the local planned parenthood and say that she has no medical insurance.

Stats: 5'8", 181 lbs
    BodyPoints: 25896
    RU4A69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RU4A69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RU4A69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RU4A69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RU4A69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RU4A69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RU4A69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RU4A69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RU4A69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RU4A69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RU4A69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit RU4A69's BodySpace
    If your gonna do it without a condom, your gonna have a bitch of a time going back to using one regularly. I would say use one so you don't think about what your NOT feeling every time you two go at it

BodyPoints: 195
    TOMMAX is just really nice. (+1000) TOMMAX is just really nice. (+1000) TOMMAX is just really nice. (+1000) TOMMAX is just really nice. (+1000) TOMMAX is just really nice. (+1000) TOMMAX is just really nice. (+1000) TOMMAX is just really nice. (+1000) TOMMAX is just really nice. (+1000) TOMMAX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit TOMMAX's BodySpace
    I had sex with my ex g/f for a 1 and 1/2 years without a condom. I would finish in her always. We had tons of sex 3 times/ day at least. She was on the pill which is 99.3% effective or something like that. The pill takes about a month to become fully activated in the girls body and it is a MUST she takes it when scheduled. My girl took it religously so that was a huge factor in why she didnt get preggo, IMO. Or else im impotent or something..... one or the other.

Bottom line, you should be okay if she's on the pill but there's always that 0.7% chance things can screw up. Its your call.....

BodyPoints: 29
    pimpkong will become famous soon enough. (+50) pimpkong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit pimpkong's BodySpace
    dont DO IT!!!

**** can happen and if it can happen it does maybe not to u but somebody else!

reasons not to do it:
    1. both of u agaisnt abortion; she misses period ...ur str8 fukked
    2. as the other guy said...u do it once w/out and u wont be able to go back to rubbers

if u are willing to risk it and planning to fukk w/out rubber on regular basis then make sure she takes a pill everyday at the same time!! and ya bustin inside or pulling out is almost the same i believe, due to PRECUM
    =============================================

No Hope = No Fear

gobluevw is just really nice. (+1000) gobluevw is just really nice. (+1000) gobluevw is just really nice. (+1000) gobluevw is just really nice. (+1000) gobluevw is just really nice. (+1000) gobluevw is just really nice. (+1000) gobluevw is just really nice. (+1000) gobluevw is just really nice. (+1000) gobluevw is just really nice. (+1000) gobluevw is just really nice. (+1000) gobluevw is just really nice. (+1000)
    get her on the pill and you'll be fine

the pill is 99.9999% effective and thats what they even teach catholic shoolgirls.

so get on the pill its like 20 bucks a month and you'll be scott free, unless you dont trust your girl, in which case you'll be using condoms anyways, but i'm sure you can get away with it a few times.

get in there, and she'll love it, pill and pull out method will be fine.

Forcepack is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would say if she is on the pill, if you don't cum inside...(if if you have do blood test before)

that should be OK

but these are the 3 rules that have to be respected!!!

However, i do not encourage you to do so..it's better to have the more protection you can...

Stats: 195 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1140
    Frank_69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Frank_69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Frank_69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Frank_69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Frank_69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Frank_69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Frank_69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Frank_69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Frank_69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Frank_69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Frank_69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit Frank_69's BodySpace
    Tell her to go on the pill man... If she cant for whatever reason, just tell her to tell her mum/doctor that she cant take her period pain anymore and they will prescribe the pill. Thats whay my girlfriend did, now we have sex all the time without condoms and let me tell you, its the best!

lukee is a complete loser! (-2000) lukee is a complete loser! (-2000) lukee is a complete loser! (-2000) lukee is a complete loser! (-2000) lukee is a complete loser! (-2000) lukee is a complete loser! (-2000) lukee is a complete loser! (-2000)
    std - stands for sexually transmitted diseases right ? could this include aids.?
    can you only get aids if you make her bleed ?
    wanna know just ****ed a milf 15 years older than me without a dom for the first time she had a loose shaved clit so i was thinking milf =slut =diseased

fkarcha is just really nice. (+1000) fkarcha is just really nice. (+1000) fkarcha is just really nice. (+1000) fkarcha is just really nice. (+1000) fkarcha is just really nice. (+1000) fkarcha is just really nice. (+1000) fkarcha is just really nice. (+1000) fkarcha is just really nice. (+1000) fkarcha is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't know if you're a troll, or just ****ing stupid.
    Never doubt that an individual has ther power to turn left into right, pain into happiness, and cities into fire!

drinkingeverydayendinginY drunk7daysaweek's Avatar
    drunk7daysaweek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drunk7daysaweek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drunk7daysaweek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drunk7daysaweek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drunk7daysaweek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drunk7daysaweek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drunk7daysaweek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drunk7daysaweek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drunk7daysaweek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drunk7daysaweek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drunk7daysaweek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    troll

Stats: 5'10", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2433
    Uncle Bob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uncle Bob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uncle Bob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uncle Bob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uncle Bob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uncle Bob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uncle Bob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uncle Bob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uncle Bob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uncle Bob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uncle Bob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Uncle Bob's BodySpace
    As the other guys said, once you try it without it will be hard to go back. Also, the withdrawal method sounds good, but you eventually will start getting more and more risky about when to pull out. All I can say is, if you do it, don't be a little bitch about the consequences. Experiencing a little more pleasure isn't worth it if it leads to an unwanted child or STDs. There is enough of that around already. Get her on birth control, first!! Then go and have fun.

Count of Saint-Germain SaintGermain's Avatar
    SaintGermain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SaintGermain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SaintGermain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SaintGermain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SaintGermain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SaintGermain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SaintGermain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SaintGermain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SaintGermain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SaintGermain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SaintGermain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Poor Excuse
    my girl of 9 months wants to do it without a condom during spring break.. and i want too also cuz both of us have never had sex w/out a condom and i really wanna feel the warmth/juicyness/etc.. (i been away at college since xmas break)

of course i wouldnt cum inside her .. but does anyone here bone without a condom?? can pre-cum cause pregnancy?? ive also heard about this "day after" pill.. what are the details on that? is it expensive and is it like an abortion or what?? cuz both me and my girl are against abortion.. any info is appreciated
    Pre-cum CAN cause pregnancy. The morning after pill is NOT a method of contraception and in a sense it is like a very early abortion. The egg has already been fertilised but the combined pill prevents it from developing into a fetus. If you have taken all other precautions and there is still a mistake then this method is tolerable. To rely on this just because you want to experience sex without a condom is wrong. It is also not 100% effective.

If your girlfriend is on the birth control pill, taking it properly and not taking any other kind of medication then you could, relatively safely, have sex without a condom. I have however seen girls get pregnant despite being on 'the pill'.

Call me a prude but if you're not ready to have a kid, I would continue to use as many forms of contraception as you feel comfortable.

BodyPoints: 4677
    2pounds has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 2pounds has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 2pounds has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 2pounds has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 2pounds has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 2pounds has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 2pounds has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 2pounds has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 2pounds has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 2pounds has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 2pounds has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit 2pounds's BodySpace
    If you PIITB you will not have to worry about pregnancy

dirtyolmandirtyolhoooo Dirtbahg's Avatar
    Dirtbahg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dirtbahg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dirtbahg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dirtbahg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dirtbahg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dirtbahg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dirtbahg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dirtbahg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dirtbahg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dirtbahg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dirtbahg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    there is a reason she wants to do it without a condom. so she can get pregnant. and trap you. and then ruin your life. run!

GREEKTITAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GREEKTITAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GREEKTITAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GREEKTITAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GREEKTITAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GREEKTITAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GREEKTITAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GREEKTITAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GREEKTITAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GREEKTITAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GREEKTITAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just be careful bro, make sure you pull out in time, get her on the birth control shot it's more safer make sure that both of you don't have STD's and don't screw around on each other. Sex without condom is a much better feeling!

hoggy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My girlfriend and I started having sex without a condom about 2 years ago, she is on the pill for the last 6 years. I almost always go inside her unless she has missed a pill or been on antibiotics. The feeling you get from having unprotected sex will make you never want to wear a condom again. So my advice to you is, if this is the girl you are going to be with forever then go ahead, if not don't. Regardless if you can get her on BC, do it. The safer the better. I've tried condoms since and I don't enjoy sex with them anymore.

Leeburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leeburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leeburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I only use condoms untill been goin out more than 3 months condoms take loads of out of the actuall pleashure i hate them loads. Get her on the pill thats wot i done also not only is it like 50 times better feeling which makes u cum quick at first but u dnt have to keep buying them and worrying if they split and **** like that. Thats what happend to me it split then i felt how gd it was soon got her on the pill lol.
    CURRENT STATS -
    WEIGHT 190
    HEIGHT 5.8
    BF % 10

CURRENTLY CUTTING / MAINTAINING

FAVOURITE EXERCISE - SQUAT

CURRENT SUPPLEMENTS
    NO-EXPLODE + NITRIX + CELLMASS
    WHEY PROTEIN
    HYDROXYCUT

I WOULD RATHER BE SCULPTED AND FLEXIBLE RATHER THAN NOT BEING ABLE TO WIPE MY ASS -

Ingenious is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ingenious is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ingenious is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ingenious is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ingenious is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ingenious is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ingenious is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ingenious is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ingenious is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ingenious is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ingenious is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    3 words: Don't do it!

progressive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) progressive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) progressive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) progressive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) progressive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) progressive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) progressive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) progressive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) progressive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) progressive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) progressive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My advise would be not to do it, unless she is on birth control. Then try it but don't make a habit in doing it. My girl has been on bc the entire time over the 4 yrs we've been sexually active and I've gone bareback with her 3 times, once I cummed in her the other two times I pulled out.
    I AM THE MAN!

Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't do it. You are going to **** up your life soon.

BodyPoints: 1625
    Bird4Three has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bird4Three has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bird4Three has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bird4Three has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bird4Three has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bird4Three has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bird4Three has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bird4Three has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bird4Three has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bird4Three has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bird4Three has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit Bird4Three's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Dirtbahg
    there is a reason she wants to do it without a condom
    This guy is exactly right. Girls do not typically think like this ("I REALLY want to get ****ed without a condom").

Do not bang her without protection....she is up to something.
    A winner is someone who recognizes his God given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals. - Larry Bird

tnlifter07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I consider myslef very lucky. I"ve been with a girl for about a year and a half now. The first 3 months i always used condoms. The rest of the time i never wore a condom, and she wasnt on any kind of birth control either. I would always just make sure to pull out. I was nervous the first month when it got time for her peroid. But she always had it, so from then on i just stopped thinking about it, it was the norm. All my friends are the same way. I dont advice for anyone to do it, it is risky, i guess i was just lucky. So anyway, i decide to start using condoms again, this month. ITs been hard as hell, it just aint the same with a condom on, but im gettin used to it and im gonna stick with protection from now on.

akyona is not very helpful. (-500) akyona is not very helpful. (-500)
    ok. look this stuff and answer ===> www._mno_condome_seks.klis.com