Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Registered User littlestrongman's Avatar
    littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50)

you know you are hardcore when...

i saw a thread like this before and thought it was pretty damn funny.
    lets see if there are any new ideas out there...

ill start by saying: you know you are hardcore, when your clothes closet is divided into two sections labeled "bulking" and "cutting"
    my body is a machine...my determination controls it...my willpower maintains it...and my intensity is the fuel for its drive to perfection.

HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

lol
    1......2......3...... LIFT

MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000)

you know you're hardcore when making your bed means throwing bed sheets on you bench.

.......so it's not that funny, I tried....

HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you know your hardcore when your freinds are at a buffet and your eating a can of tuna with salad

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    When your leg routine is so severe it makes your spotter puke... on you... THEN you bust out 3 more reps
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

you know your hardcore when you bulk during the summer (which includes me )

IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile

Originally posted by HeavyLifta
    you know your hardcore when you bulk during the summer (which includes me )
    And Me!..LOL

Ender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ender has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by IronWarrior

And Me!..LOL
    at least 3 of us then!
    No, no try...only do...or do not...there is no try.

mmm...Poptart

Joker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

at least 3 of us then!
    make that 4 of us gentlemen
    Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets-Travis Bickle-Taxi Driver

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    Originally posted by Joker

make that 4 of us gentlemen
    You guys must know my trainers Ben & Jerry. They help me bulk in the summer.
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

can we get a fifth ?

you know you're hardcore when you already made workout programs planned for the whole year

Originally posted by ctgblue
    You guys must know my trainers Ben & Jerry. They help me bulk in the summer.

yes there very good (tasty) trainers lol, but their prices are quite high

ahoodlum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ...you start the summer cutting but slowly slip into bulking mode... that's hardcore...right? or just undisciplined...ehh whatever I'm stronger than I was at the beginning of summer

forme will become famous soon enough. (+50) forme will become famous soon enough. (+50) forme will become famous soon enough. (+50) forme will become famous soon enough. (+50) forme will become famous soon enough. (+50) forme will become famous soon enough. (+50) forme will become famous soon enough. (+50) forme will become famous soon enough. (+50) forme will become famous soon enough. (+50) forme will become famous soon enough. (+50) forme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You know you are hard core when you get pissed when the gym is closed on Christmas and It's your Chest day...! Damn them!
    One Cross... Three Nails... All for Me...?!!

"I went shoppong at a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specific." - Steven Wright

Originally posted by forme
    You know you are hard core when you get pissed when the gym is closed on Christmas and It's your Chest day...! Damn them!
    any1 would be mad

you know you're hardcore when you beat your mom with a broom when she mixes your creatine and glutamine because she thought it was the same (both white powder lol)

plow-horse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You know your hard core when you train with me. LOL

ZachG_85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You know you're hardcore when you need a designated driver to get home safely. (true story)

Brutis84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You know you're hardcore when you skip class to make sure your workout schedule isn't screwed up.(Had to work that night)

on a related note.....

You know you're hardcore when you quit your job because it interfered with your workout schedule.
    Intensity is the key.

bHsRassler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You know your hardcore when you fit in a full workout during 2-a-days for football.

ZachG_85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LMAO Brutus!

Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You know you're hardcore when you piss in chocolate, vanilla or strawberry flavors.

You know you're hardcore when you focus on hitting your lower abs and glutes when having sex... lol.
    A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

"Out of damp and gloomy days, out of solitude, out of loveless words directed at us, conclusions grow up in us like fungus: one morning they are there, we know not how, and they gaze upon us, morose and gray. Woe to the thinker who is not the gardener but only the soil of the plants that grow in him."
    -Nietzsche

mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When you sneak 40 grams of turkey in a ziploc into the movie theatre and hope the guy sitting next to you doesn't freakout when he can see the silhouette of you stuffing turkey meat down your piehole.

My date also found this weird.

forme will become famous soon enough. (+50) forme will become famous soon enough. (+50) forme will become famous soon enough. (+50) forme will become famous soon enough. (+50) forme will become famous soon enough. (+50) forme will become famous soon enough. (+50) forme will become famous soon enough. (+50) forme will become famous soon enough. (+50) forme will become famous soon enough. (+50) forme will become famous soon enough. (+50) forme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You know you're hardcore when your wife (friends, girlfriend, whatever...) goes to starbucks and you're thinking "What no protien latte's... I thought this place had everything!"...

You know you're hardcore when you have to carry extra workout towels because the 2 you already used are dripping wet with sweat..!
    One Cross... Three Nails... All for Me...?!!

"I went shoppong at a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specific." - Steven Wright

Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000)
    You know you're hardcore when you're in the movie theatre and ask your mate next to you what the time is every ten minutes until it's just the right time to get the chilled protein shake out of your bag and drink it.

Memories of yesterday.

you know your hardcore when you take the detention everyday when you have to eat a meal during class

Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by HeavyLifta

you know you're hardcore when you already made workout programs planned for the whole year
    Amen to that!
    Doc

Mod @ Muscle Chemistry
    Vet @ Body Building Central
    Disclaimer - Dr of Golf in no way promotes the use of androgenic/anabolic steroids and/or any prescription drug without an authorized physician's prescription. All of my comments, questions and/or referrals are striclty for entertainment purposes only!

kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa
    can some1 please post some funny 1s

Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by kappa
    can some1 please post some funny 1s
    Have at it, Kappa. This is an equal opportunity board.
    Doc

Mod @ Muscle Chemistry
    Vet @ Body Building Central
    Disclaimer - Dr of Golf in no way promotes the use of androgenic/anabolic steroids and/or any prescription drug without an authorized physician's prescription. All of my comments, questions and/or referrals are striclty for entertainment purposes only!

you know your hardcore when you sniff your piss to make sure that your in ketosis

hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So far that is the only "hardcore" one. Some of them are just common sense. I always bulk in the summer, during school it is too hard. Personally, I always bring a snack or MRP to the theater or any other time I'm out of the house for more than an hour.