bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10)

ADDICTED to FAT BURNERS?

I have to have my fat burners every day or i feel lethargic and mentally "unsharp". My choices: Redline by VPX, Lipo 6, ECA stack, Thermonex. Hell, can I be addicted here? How come I crash so hard on weekends when I get off the stuff? Is this unhealthy? I generally use only the recommended dosage

bigboyspice will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboyspice will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboyspice will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboyspice will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboyspice will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboyspice will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboyspice will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboyspice will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboyspice will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboyspice will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboyspice will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

dont waste your time with fat burners, just use speed, better value for money and does the job

Cutting 18 Down 2 To Go Maximize's Avatar
    Maximize is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximize is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximize is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximize is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximize is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximize is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximize is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximize is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximize is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximize is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximize is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by bigboyspice
    dont waste your time with fat burners, just use speed, better value for money and does the job
    SPEED
    reps

bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i'm serious

afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bigbola
    I have to have my fat burners every day or i feel lethargic and mentally "unsharp". My choices: Redline by VPX, Lipo 6, ECA stack, Thermonex. Hell, can I be addicted here? How come I crash so hard on weekends when I get off the stuff? Is this unhealthy? I generally use only the recommended dosage
    I have the same problem, just get off of them for a whole week then resume your regular supp schedule. I just lipo 6 and ECA stack switched up with ECA Stack and Tight. I also use sesathin. Im taking a two day break from teh ECA stack and i had to give in and buy some Diet coke so i can stay awake at work.

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You're supposed to CYCLE these things man. Not continually take more and more to get a high. Sheesh...I wouldn't be surprised if you were at least mentally addicted to them now.
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah, i'm the same way man.

When you are leaning off of burners, get ready to drink tons of coffee
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

Bertz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bertz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bertz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bertz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bertz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bertz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bertz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bertz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bertz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bertz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bertz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When I take ephedrine my face gets really warm and red and tense. Is this from my blood pressure rising? I can feel the pressure in my cheecks. Is this normal, do most people get this?

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bertz
    When I take ephedrine my face gets really warm and red and tense. Is this from my blood pressure rising? I can feel the pressure in my cheecks. Is this normal, do most people get this?

That's your body temperature rising. When that happens, your body floods all your limbs with blood in order to 'cool down'. Your head happens to be considered a limb for this purpose.

You're probably not drinking enough water, either. I've noticed that if I haven't drank a lot, my face will feel real hot and I don't see to be able to sweat. So whenever this happens to you, go and drink a 10 oz. glass of ice water. That'll cool you down.
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The only thermogenic I took was the EAS one. It says on the side of the bottle only take 5 days per week and discontinue after so many weeks. These things CAN be addictive just like coffee can be addictive. Be careful