skinny_little has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

sleeping right after a workout

i lift very early in the morning eat adn then sleep for 3 or 4 more hours. is this bad/good?
    are there any pros/cons to this?
    Biceps: 13 inches
    CHest:39 inches
    legs: 19 inches
    143 lbs.
    5'6

/\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hope your taking your protien/eating before you go back to bed...
    "Every man dies, not every man really lives..." -- William Wallace

"Im dumbfounded by myself all the time, wow what a thrill, and a joy." -- Layne Staley

whiteboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I get up at 7, eat breakfast, and go back to sleep. Then I get up at 10, eat some food, and go back to sleep. Wake up at 1, eat and then either sleep or watch t.v until workout time.

Summer is great.

mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by whiteboy
    I get up at 7, eat breakfast, and go back to sleep. Then I get up at 10, eat some food, and go back to sleep. Wake up at 1, eat and then either sleep or watch t.v until workout time.

Summer is great.
    and you dont work? huh ... dont you get bored being at home all the time? .. ha, but i still wish i could do just that..!

peace
    Shut n Squat!

cutmike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by whiteboy

Summer is great.
    oh my goodness that is crazy. i could never sleep or want to sleep that much in a day... why would you want to sleep all day?
    there is nothing worthwhile in life that can't be achieved without hard work and committment......if you don't learn from your mistakes there is no sense making them.... i have never made a mistake in my life... i thought i did once, but i was wrong

http://www.TeenBB.com

HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    remember, too much of something is bad, you don't need to sleep all that
    1......2......3...... LIFT

vito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i thought it would be bad to goto sleep after breakfast because you ate carbs and if you goto sleep after they are stored as fat, "you shouldn't eat complex carbs 5-6 hours before sleep"

but after a post workout shake i think sleeping would be ok, prehaps good

Joe1014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    they mean an 8 hour sleep when they say no carbs 5 hours before bed, and even thats plenty of time for food to digest. If you eat then sleep for another 1-3 hours you wont gain any fat. Jay Cutler takes a 1-2 hour nap after his postworkout meal. It makes sense because you release a greater amount of growth hormone while you sleep,and by eating before sleeping, you aid in the process of recovery. Peace

vito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Joe1014
    It makes sense because you release a greater amount of growth hormone while you sleep,and by eating before sleeping, you aid in the process of recovery. Peace
    yea, thats why i said it could be good

Big Jake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big Jake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big Jake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big Jake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big Jake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big Jake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big Jake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big Jake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big Jake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big Jake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big Jake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A 1-2 hour nap after your workout is good.

-jake
    Stimulate, don't annihilate.

whiteboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by mdx3k

and you dont work? huh ... dont you get bored being at home all the time? .. ha, but i still wish i could do just that..!

peace
    I've got like 4 applications floating around, maybe something will turn up before summer is over.

speed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speed has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

yeah

It bad for ya man.

chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking

lol - good stuff whiteboy!

Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by HeavyLifta
    remember, too much of something is bad, you don't need to sleep all that
    By definition of the word "too", too much IS bad. But no one said he is sleeping too much.

If you fall asleep after your workout simply because you were tired to begin with, that's bad. The sleep will still help of course, but it is better to sleep more at once, and workout when you're not tired. Either way, it's difficult to find a reason that sleeping could hurt your gains.
    Kramer: Don't worry, it's a write-off for them.
    Jerry: How is it a write-off?
    Kramer: They just...write it off.
    Jerry: "Write it off" what?
    Kramer: Jerry....all these big companies - they write-off everything!
    Jerry: You don't even know what a write-off is!
    Kramer: Do you?
    Jerry (high, fed-up voice): No! I don't!
    Kramer (consoling): But they do...and they're the ones.........writing it off.

Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000)
    whiteboy - get a bloody job and MAN YOURSELF UP, instead of parasitin on your parents the whole day, sittin at home doin shi*. u need to get a kick up your fukkin ass.
    Kill me. You must. For I will not stop.