View Poll Results: 50 cent... All natural?

Voters
864. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

414 47.92%
  • No

450 52.08%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TrAiTioR
    hell no he aint on roids. this isnt meant to be racist but hes african american. they have one of the greatest genetics. 50 cent...ja rule....ll cool j....

vin diesal on the other hand might be on roids......
    What kinda racist **** is that? They're black so they're big, vin diesal isn't black and hes got a little mass on him so hes on roids? Ja rule is not big, hes got the physique of a high school wrestler in a 150 pound weightclass, LL cool jay isnt big cause hes black, hes been lifting since he was about 14 and he was also a football player, so over a course of 20 years hes gonna gain some size. I dont know 50's background so I wont say nothin bout him.

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Abdominator
    He looks naturally big. I've seen guys at my gym that are his size and they're natural. He probably started lifting when he was a kid, and he had the genetic potential to get huge. If he were to take steroids, he would probably have the muscularity of some of the top NPC competitors.

One thing that makes me feel that he's natural is that his size doesn't fluctuate from season to season. He's just has good muscle density by his nature.

- Skip
    after he got shot 9times, he decided to turn his life around, stopped all the gang stuff and focused on his body and rap because he wanted to help his son, before this he reckons he was flabby.

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BigBryan1
    What kinda racist **** is that? They're black so they're big, vin diesal isn't black and hes got a little mass on him so hes on roids? Ja rule is not big, hes got the physique of a high school wrestler in a 150 pound weightclass, LL cool jay isnt big cause hes black, hes been lifting since he was about 14 and he was also a football player, so over a course of 20 years hes gonna gain some size. I dont know 50's background so I wont say nothin bout him.
    actually vin is half black
    and 150lb ja rule??? Hes about 120lbs max man.

War against genetics chan_ho_nam's Avatar
    chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BigBryan1

Correct me if I'm wrong, but LL has been a rapper for the last 20 years. He did play an ex-NFL player on his TV show in the mid 90s, but I don't remember him ever BEING in the NFL.

Also, if you look at him in his early 20s compared to now, he's put on quite a bit of mass. Especially during the 2000-2002 period, just before his 10th album.

BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by chan_ho_nam
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but LL has been a rapper for the last 20 years. He did play an ex-NFL player on his TV show in the mid 90s, but I don't remember him ever BEING in the NFL.

Also, if you look at him in his early 20s compared to now, he's put on quite a bit of mass. Especially during the 2000-2002 period, just before his 10th album.

I wasnt talking about the NFL I coulda been more specific, but he played when he was real young which you can probably say lead to him enjoying lifting weights and getting into that lifestyle. He was also in good shape for his age when he was about 17ish, was never a really small guy. Plus he is a celebrity so he has the money to hire the quickest way to mass i.e. trainers,products or w/e.

And to the guy about Ja rule yeah I know he probably is only 120, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt for being near 150 lol, he sucks.

youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by chan_ho_nam

it just seemed as if he gained alot of mass bc he was always rather high bfat and always looked thick, i mean he literally seemed as if he went on a 10 year bulk so he didnt appear very large, when he finally cut down you could see he was pretty big..

rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This must be the thread where every poster is 5'11", 225 lbs, with 19 in arms and a 6 pack. Seriously, 50 has good size, and it isn't easy to get there. 16 in arms don't just show up, and his are bigger than that. He could juice, he could not, but this thread has some asenine comments. As for comparing him to "guys at your gym", you don't know what they're doing, and genetics are different. I personally wouldn't be surprised if he used, he is big, and he is a busy man(parties, travel, etc). Not an easy combo to acheive.
    Bigger doesn't mean smarter

MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation

It's truly a damn shame this thread has this many replies....

You should all be ashamed of yourselves...

SHAME! SHAME!
    Attached Images
    "No kind of sensation is keener and more active than that of pain; its impressions are unmistakable."

Marquis De Sade

War against genetics chan_ho_nam's Avatar
    chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by youi09
    it just seemed as if he gained alot of mass bc he was always rather high bfat and always looked thick, i mean he literally seemed as if he went on a 10 year bulk so he didnt appear very large, when he finally cut down you could see he was pretty big..
    Thats a good point lol, I didnt think of it like that.

MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000) MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000) MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000) MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000) MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000) MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000) MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000) MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000) MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000) MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000) MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000)

nah

Hes not on the "gas" hes not that big hes just a str8 Up thug. New CDs is tight though. Im 2 times his size and not on roids, well maybe not 2X but im bigger

good post though it beats the old boring ones.. Any dudes been shot 9 times is a bad man.

5-cent in da house
    Yeah Im that dam* cool And that Big! HOlla

Joey1Nut is not very well liked. (-100) Joey1Nut is not very well liked. (-100) Joey1Nut is not very well liked. (-100) Joey1Nut is not very well liked. (-100) Joey1Nut is not very well liked. (-100) Joey1Nut is not very well liked. (-100) Joey1Nut is not very well liked. (-100) Joey1Nut is not very well liked. (-100) Joey1Nut is not very well liked. (-100) Joey1Nut is not very well liked. (-100) Joey1Nut is not very well liked. (-100)
    this a picture of 50cent and the only way to tell if he juices is to test his blood and whos gonna do that
    http://www.dn.se/content/1/c6/17/53/33/50cent.jpg
    http://images.google.ca/images?q=tbn...0-cent-005.jpg

Heres a picture of a Olympic Gold medalist
    that juiced(used anabolic steroids) and got his Gold medal stripped from him
    Alot of people say Ben Johnson never did anabolic steroids and swear by it
    even though anabolic steroids showed up positive in his blood test
    (blood test is only way that shows the truth)
    http://sportsmed.starwave.com/media/..._francis_i.jpg
    http://en.wikipedia.org/upload/thumb...BenJohnson.jpg
    Last edited by Joey1Nut; 03-02-2005 at 05:24 PM.
    I was neg repped to this status just from one post. By WTFRUDOING. Any help to get me back to normal would be appreciated, cuz I now know how to check for reps.

Joey1Nut is not very well liked. (-100) Joey1Nut is not very well liked. (-100) Joey1Nut is not very well liked. (-100) Joey1Nut is not very well liked. (-100) Joey1Nut is not very well liked. (-100) Joey1Nut is not very well liked. (-100) Joey1Nut is not very well liked. (-100) Joey1Nut is not very well liked. (-100) Joey1Nut is not very well liked. (-100) Joey1Nut is not very well liked. (-100) Joey1Nut is not very well liked. (-100)
    alot of Famous Football players did steroids and there not as big as arnold
    and there are lots of studies to backed it up
    (too many football players are on the stuff) and experts arent allowed to mention all there names
    A study showed 6% of all famous baseball players tested positive to anabolic steroid use

hey its barry bonds(A very very very famous basball player) ,He admitted to steroid use
    http://www.snac.com/images/barry_bonds.gif
    http://www.sptimes.com/2002/10/08/photos/sp-barry.jpg
    Barry Bonds has good genetics and used steroids and still looks natural
    I was neg repped to this status just from one post. By WTFRUDOING. Any help to get me back to normal would be appreciated, cuz I now know how to check for reps.

MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000) MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000) MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000) MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000) MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000) MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000) MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000) MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000) MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000) MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000) MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000)

Unhappy joey you got a point!

I agree! I must say i might be worng with my last post. Dude Makes great points. Now that i sit back and think about it, a dude i workout with is on the juice but is not big at all just ripped to shi*. Good post dude

OmahaBoy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OmahaBoy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OmahaBoy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OmahaBoy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OmahaBoy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OmahaBoy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OmahaBoy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OmahaBoy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OmahaBoy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OmahaBoy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OmahaBoy2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I doubt 50 juices. Like someone else said he got shot 9 times and decided to turn his life around and part of his rehab after getting shot included weights and he got hooked on that transforming his body.

And to all the racist on here you guys need to grow the **** up cause your comments are sure as hell not funny!!!!!

who cares?

Dudes ripped and a bad ass, and a Motha fuc*in PIMP. ha ha. But wait for a sec is this the hate on white folks forum?
    show me the studies that show this race genetic deal? I mean who knows there good at a lot of sports But i think its funny people are that crazy! I dont care either way. Is EM on roids? ha ha no hes skinny. must be cause hes white! JOKE

see ya

JohnLeitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnLeitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnLeitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnLeitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnLeitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnLeitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnLeitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnLeitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnLeitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnLeitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnLeitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    agreed
    Lets get serious I can bench that with my penis!

Mesomorph
    Age 18
    Hight: 5'6
    Biceps: 14
    Calf: 15
    Thighs: 21
    Chest: 40
    Weight: 150
    BF: 11%
    *Aug 27*

johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Joey1Nut
    Barry Bonds has good genetics and used steroids and still looks natural
    Except for his face. That was the giveaway for Bonds when he started juicing. His face got really pudgy. I also wouldn't say that Bonds has great genetics as far as muscle size goes. He was always rather small before he started taking steroids. His real talent is and always has been his bat speed and eye/hand coordination. Even when he was skinny, he generated a lot of bat speed from a compact swing and choking up on the bat.

Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TrAiTioR
    hell no he aint on roids. this isnt meant to be racist but hes african american. they have one of the greatest genetics. 50 cent...ja rule....ll cool j....

vin diesal on the other hand might be on roids......
    LOL.....Ja??!?!! And his 12 inch arms!!?!!1 HAHAHAA

Anyways, LL has the best body in all of Music.

**** 50 Cent. Nas and Jay Z are going to tear him a new one after that diss record he made. 50 Cent is stupid enough to start feuading with every single rapper out there. Watch his ass turn on Em and Dre too.

johova70 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johova70 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johova70 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johova70 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johova70 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johova70 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johova70 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johova70 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johova70 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johova70 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johova70 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I think that LL Cool J and 50 have great trainers and that they worked for everything. I just think that it is funny that whenever a person is buff that he is automatically put in the roids section. The pictures were taken at least two years apart from each other and he keeps getting bigger and bigger. I think he may have taken supplements but not the juice

Originally Posted by MNBULLDAWG
    Dudes ripped and a bad ass, and a Motha fuc*in PIMP. ha ha. But wait for a sec is this the hate on white folks forum?
    show me the studies that show this race genetic deal? I mean who knows there good at a lot of sports But i think its funny people are that crazy! I dont care either way. Is EM on roids? ha ha no hes skinny. must be cause hes white! JOKE

see ya
    lol good post
    hey that guys skin is black
    must be because he has a 12-22inch southpole down under
    the world longest southpole is 22inch, it must be because the guys african
    talk about good genetics
    TRUE DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by johova70
    I think that LL Cool J and 50 have great trainers and that they worked for everything. I just think that it is funny that whenever a person is buff that he is automatically put in the roids section. The pictures were taken at least two years apart from each other and he keeps getting bigger and bigger. I think he may have taken supplements but not the juice
    I honestly think 50 cent is on steroids
    only because Fat Joe said so

"Them steroids is getting to him. He ain't built like that. These dudes is hilarious to me." — Fat Joe
    http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/149...headlines=true

█♣█ Made in Canada JayRR2Killaloe's Avatar
    JayRR2Killaloe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayRR2Killaloe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayRR2Killaloe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayRR2Killaloe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayRR2Killaloe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayRR2Killaloe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayRR2Killaloe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayRR2Killaloe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayRR2Killaloe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayRR2Killaloe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayRR2Killaloe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MakinItBIG
    MTV news had a little story on 50 cent and someone else critizied hom saying "lay off the steroids" I saw it the other day. Perhaps he was?
    Yeah I heard that too....and it was Fat Joe of all ppl accusing him...FAT JOE!!!
    Even the longest journey's starts with a first step...

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Joey1Nut
    I honestly think 50 cent is on steroids
    only because Fat Joe said so

"Them steroids is getting to him. He ain't built like that. These dudes is hilarious to me." — Fat Joe
    http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/149...headlines=true

Todays lead fitness authority...FAT JOE!...Common brother...

Personally I would just stop worrying about what 50 does or not. I think he looks better than most people on the Post Your Pictures section. To me that is a dsigrace, in that many of you are not doing your part, because you are to worried about what others do. Mind your own business and take care of your own ****.
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wasn't going to post in the thread, but I don't think this issue was brought up enough.

Many people mention his money and ability therefore to have a personal trainer, the food he wants, etc.

This might be true, but he has many negative effects that highly outweigh the money (in terms of bodybuilding). He has to travel all the time, he is always on the road. It isn't easy to get to a gym all the time when you are on the road so often.

The party life he leads includes drugs + alchohol, lack of proper sleep, odd eating times, and random sleeping times.

In fact, in one his interviews he mentions his love for lifting weights but admits it is very difficult to do this that often due to being on the road so often.

Therefore my opinion is that he is on roids. Why? Because he is not a good bodybuilder. He is not good enough to be as big as he is without roids. Roids are a huge help.

And for the ones who say he is not big, he is actually extremely big. I think his arms should be around 18 inches, but they aren't his main feature. His chest is massive, along with his traps.

The pics that were posted are old (he is much bigger now). If anybody looks at his latest videos it is obvious how big he is.

With his bad sleeping schedule and bad nutrition, and irregular visits to the gym, he must be on roids to be as big as he is in my opinion.

I realize I might be wrong and he might actually just have unbelievable genetics, but the likelihood of this is low.

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FATHER FLEX
    Today's leading fitness authority...FAT JOE!...Come on brother...
    Hehehe... you noticed that too, huh?

Maybe his comment was done facetiously since he's (as my brother put it) "a walking tub of goo". I saw video coverage of Fat Joe at one of those MTV's Spring Break fashion show things, and he was shirtless. Man, was that a sight. I guess if he got himself in shape, his marketability would plummet. Who would want to buy an album from a guy named "Buff Joe"?

- Skip "I ain't a player... I just crush a lot."
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What's his song name... it's your birthday?

Well anyway some ****y hiphop song, in that music video he does incline bench presses. Offtopic, but anyway.

I think he's natural. You're being VEEEEEERY modest in good physiques if you think THAT's achieved by roids.'

Besides, there are good muscle tissue maintaining supplements and other expensive stuff what some regular joe can't buy.
    Last edited by Fridrik; 03-03-2005 at 04:53 AM.

tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you'd be suprised how many entertainers are juicing... u think just cause there not 250lb monsters walkin round with 20" arms that there natural if u got unlimited money.. for juice, trainers, doctors and (lets face it the sides are badly overrated by the media) he acts a badass so his gotta look the part so he'd be crazy not to consider aas for the lean mass gains
    Last edited by tek.; 03-03-2005 at 05:11 AM.

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Fridrik
    What's his song name... it's your birthday?

Well anyway some ****y hiphop song, in that music video he does incline bench presses. Offtopic, but anyway.

I think he's natural. You're being VEEEEEERY modest in good physiques if you think THAT's achieved by roids.'

Besides, there are good muscle tissue maintaining supplements and other expensive stuff what some regular joe can't buy.
    I believe the song you're thinking of is "In Da Club". The "birthday" reference is only in the introductory verse of the song.

- Skip "Go shorty... it's your birthday. We gonna party... like it's your birthday, we gonna sip Barcardi... like it's your birthday, and we don't give a @#$%... it's not your birthday!"
    Last edited by Abdominator; 03-03-2005 at 05:36 AM.
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S.C. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Abdominator
    I believe the song you're thinking of is "In Da Club". The "birthday" reference is only in the introductory verse of the song.

- Skip "Go shorty... it's your birthday. We gonna party... like it's your birthday, we gonna sip Barcardi... like it's your birthday, and we don't give a @#$%... 'cause it's your birthday!"
    No. It's we don't give a @#$% it's not your birthday.

Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tek.
    you'd be suprised how many entertainers are juicing... u think just cause there not 250lb monsters walkin round with 20" arms that there natural if u got unlimited money.. for juice, trainers, doctors and (lets face it the sides are badly overrated by the media) he acts a badass so his gotta look the part so he'd be crazy not to consider aas for the lean mass gains
    Is that so? Thats incredible.

Just curious, are some basketball players or even wrestlers using juice? I have allways been saying that those sport men AIN't using gear.
    Last edited by Fridrik; 03-03-2005 at 12:15 PM.

Closed Thread