joay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Injured, How much protein should I consume now?

I just started (bulking) about 4 weeks ago and am at about 208 lbs, 22% BF (Goal: 210lbs, 15%) but I keep reaggrivating (sp?) a shoulder injury and have decided to completely lay off all upper body (trust me, I've tryed to work around it).

I'm cosuming 1.5g to 1.75g per lbs bodyweight (300g to 350g for me). I'm concerned at that intake without weight training i'll gain fat. Should I lay off the shakes and go back to 100g of protein a day? What do you think?

I'll probably still do squats, crunches, hyperextensions and cardio though.

Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Watch your total calories and no just protein intake.

If you're still squatting you will be building muscle, continue with the slight calorie surplus.
    Hello