(no homo is implied) keepemseparated's Avatar
    keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Had this George Foreman Grill for a while...

and i was wondering what you guys think of it. I personally I like it, and was wondering if it was ok for bulking. thanks in advance.
    "Ignore the ramblings of the ignorant, and step on or over their crumpled bodies as you make your way to the top of the mountain. Eat upon their flesh for fuel and through your determination and will, banish them to obscurity anda life of complacency and self righteousness that is the hell in which they live."

-Richard Safreed

bbronswyk2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbronswyk2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbronswyk2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbronswyk2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbronswyk2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbronswyk2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbronswyk2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbronswyk2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbronswyk2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbronswyk2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbronswyk2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For bulking? Why would you associate it with bulking? I use mine everyday for my chicken and steak. Also making extra lean burgers on it once in a while (not when cutting though)

Actually I plan on buying the big one soon.
    You will never know what you can achieve untll you try.

beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bbronswyk2000
    For bulking? Why would you associate it with bulking? I use mine everyday for my chicken and steak. Also making extra lean burgers on it once in a while (not when cutting though)

bump i cant rep ya again or i would but anyways it doesnt matter if your cutting or bulking when you eat from the George, I doubt it even takes off any fat when it grills burgers and if your a bodybuilder, you shouldnt eat that junk anyways
    if yall wanna talk about bb.com stuff feel free to add me to your msn/yahoo messenger [email]bashore69@yahoo.com[/email]
    icq-149478091
    aol-bashore69

Buddy list: Contract Killer, Illnino

thisguy32154 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thisguy32154 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

the foreman cooks up some sweetass turkey burgers

icetea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Great invention

You have to rank the George Forman Grill right up there with the wheel, fire, and breast implants as the greatest inventions of all time. I get about 1 1/2 years out of one of them.....use them mostly for Bison Burgers.
    Don't worry, be happy!

keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bbronswyk2000

Sweet. I never thought to cook steak on that thing! Man, that would be good!
    "Ignore the ramblings of the ignorant, and step on or over their crumpled bodies as you make your way to the top of the mountain. Eat upon their flesh for fuel and through your determination and will, banish them to obscurity anda life of complacency and self righteousness that is the hell in which they live."

-Richard Safreed

Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have the small one...Wish I would have gottent he XXL one haha.

It is good for burgers and things like that. I use it once in a while.
    Do or Die

aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100)
    I like it, but one thing I don't like is when you put liquid marinate on the food, it gets drained also..
    "OBSESSED" is the word lazy people use to describe the "DEDICATED."

Originally Posted by aikurushii
    I like it, but one thing I don't like is when you put liquid marinate on the food, it gets drained also..
    Yeah, that is a down side to it.

-Richard Safreed

Bcrichsolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking amazing

This thing is so good for healthy eating. I have the extra large one. Every day I just come home from school, pop on two big chicken breasts, sprinkle some lemmon pepper on top, and its an awesome protein meal! I also cook steak, shrimp, scallops, and almost all my protein on it.

wavflow is on a distinguished road. (+10) wavflow is on a distinguished road. (+10) wavflow is on a distinguished road. (+10) wavflow is on a distinguished road. (+10) wavflow is on a distinguished road. (+10) wavflow is on a distinguished road. (+10) wavflow is on a distinguished road. (+10) wavflow is on a distinguished road. (+10) wavflow is on a distinguished road. (+10) wavflow is on a distinguished road. (+10) wavflow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was recently thinking about buying one of the forman grills so i can get my chicken done pretty fast...How long does it take to cook a breast? Also, i heard that this thing dry's out the chicken pretty good, so what do you do to compensate for it?

Thanks in advance

Burns336 is not very well liked. (-100) Burns336 is not very well liked. (-100) Burns336 is not very well liked. (-100) Burns336 is not very well liked. (-100) Burns336 is not very well liked. (-100) Burns336 is not very well liked. (-100) Burns336 is not very well liked. (-100) Burns336 is not very well liked. (-100) Burns336 is not very well liked. (-100) Burns336 is not very well liked. (-100) Burns336 is not very well liked. (-100)
    i use mine for chicken, steak, pork, or lean burgers everynight... you can get a really nice one (the new model) with removable grill tops for around 70 bucks at sears. i used to have the old one which was a bitch to clean up.. this new one takes 30 seconds or less and you are good to go.

Burns336 is not very well liked. (-100) Burns336 is not very well liked. (-100) Burns336 is not very well liked. (-100) Burns336 is not very well liked. (-100) Burns336 is not very well liked. (-100) Burns336 is not very well liked. (-100) Burns336 is not very well liked. (-100) Burns336 is not very well liked. (-100) Burns336 is not very well liked. (-100) Burns336 is not very well liked. (-100) Burns336 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by wavflow
    I was recently thinking about buying one of the forman grills so i can get my chicken done pretty fast...How long does it take to cook a breast? Also, i heard that this thing dry's out the chicken pretty good, so what do you do to compensate for it?

Thanks in advance

the chicken doesnt dry out bad at all, in fact mine is pretty moist still... only need to cook a breast for 5 minutes at 375 and i throw on a few different seasonings to switch it up... tastes just as good as any other chicken

mkosem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mkosem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mkosem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mkosem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mkosem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by icetea
    .....use them mostly for Bison Burgers.
    Amen bro! And Bison Brats, and Bison Steaks. Bison is KEY!

--Matt

wavflow is on a distinguished road. (+10) wavflow is on a distinguished road. (+10) wavflow is on a distinguished road. (+10) wavflow is on a distinguished road. (+10) wavflow is on a distinguished road. (+10) wavflow is on a distinguished road. (+10) wavflow is on a distinguished road. (+10) wavflow is on a distinguished road. (+10) wavflow is on a distinguished road. (+10) wavflow is on a distinguished road. (+10) wavflow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Another question....You wouldn't be able to cook any potatoes or vegetables on there right? Or if you can, how would you do this?

aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by wavflow
    Another question....You wouldn't be able to cook any potatoes or vegetables on there right? Or if you can, how would you do this?
    not potatoes.. but maybe some vegetables.. like green beans.. haven't tried it though.
    "OBSESSED" is the word lazy people use to describe the "DEDICATED."

Get big or Die trying balplayer0's Avatar
    balplayer0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) balplayer0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) balplayer0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) balplayer0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) balplayer0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) balplayer0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) balplayer0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) balplayer0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) balplayer0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) balplayer0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) balplayer0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up Gotta love the foreman grill!

I use mine on a daily basis.. mostly for chicken breasts. The thing is, u defiantly need to add some flavoring as some of the other posts have mentioned. Lemon peper is a good one... sometimes i cook them and then slice them up into strips and dunk them in a dip... or you could always go with a delicious chicken salad like i had last night mmmm.. but as for the veggies go i would not reccommend it... i cannot say that i have tried them but with the experience i have with this grill, veggies would taste and turn out much better if steam or cooked regular. But yeah all meats for the most part are great to cook on here.. I usually defrost my chicken in the microwave while the forman preheats itself and then i throw the pieces on for about 8 minutes and im good to go... so its not a long process.. THE GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL=A MUST HAVE.

p.s. haha i'm not an employee just a big fan

pumpkinhole is not very well liked. (-100) pumpkinhole is not very well liked. (-100) pumpkinhole is not very well liked. (-100) pumpkinhole is not very well liked. (-100) pumpkinhole is not very well liked. (-100) pumpkinhole is not very well liked. (-100) pumpkinhole is not very well liked. (-100) pumpkinhole is not very well liked. (-100) pumpkinhole is not very well liked. (-100) pumpkinhole is not very well liked. (-100) pumpkinhole is not very well liked. (-100)

get the foreman grill with the removable plates

i have owned 3 different foreman grills, and the one i own now is unbelievable. it's the new one with the removable, washable plates. i highly recommend it!