imaguy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

supplement question

have Creatine Monohydrate, have pure dextrose and Vanadyl Sulfate. How am i supposed to stack these? The directions for each are confusing.

Take the sulfate with meals? before workout/after? mix the creatine with the dextrose or with grape juice or both?

Help

Thee Alpha of Thee Alphaz GameDayDog's Avatar
    Location: GameDayDog's Center for Folks Who Can't Workout Good and Would Like To Do Other Things Good, Too!
    GameDayDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) GameDayDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) GameDayDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) GameDayDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) GameDayDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) GameDayDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) GameDayDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) GameDayDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) GameDayDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) GameDayDog will become famous soon enough. (+50) GameDayDog will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool Where's the Whey??

I've never heard of the sulfate... but I use 5 mg.. a teaspoon... of creatine in my pre & post workout protein shake... I also use the scoop that comes with the whey protein to add dextrose to my shakes... one scoop pre & post... some people here use 2 scoops... but I thynk that's too much sugar...

Peace..~G
    I am the Alpha ... RaSP is the oMEGA ... Between the 2 of us - We have everythyng covered...

2300+ Non-Rule Breaking Posts ... 0 Negative Reps.

My favorite threads are the locked & deleted ones.

Everyone find a post by DBFLGirl and rep it... Please!