iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50)

substitute for oatmeal!

my mom made some cracked wheat today and it tastes 1000x better thten oatmeal. i checked the nutritional label and it has 70g of carbs(12g fiber) for only 1/4 a cup serving. the only ingredient is durum wheat or something. is this a good substitute for oatmeal? i find it much easier and faster to eat then oatmeal.
    https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTEzMDA1MzU5OQ

Its great for iphone/android/multiple PC users! Also by using the referral, you start off with a bigger storage capacity also! its WIN WIN!

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iCY
    my mom made some cracked wheat today and it tastes 1000x better thten oatmeal. i checked the nutritional label and it has 70g of carbs(12g fiber) for only 1/4 a cup serving. the only ingredient is durum wheat or something. is this a good substitute for oatmeal? i find it much easier and faster to eat then oatmeal.

I wouldn't call it 'better' but its definately on the same level as oatmeal. Especially since the main ingredient is durum wheat, meaning it hasn't been ****ed with extensively.
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

I have been going half and half rolled oats oats and Oatbran, I am really loving the oatbran, much thicker and more filling
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sixpack
    I have been going half and half rolled oats oats and Oatbran, I am really loving the oatbran, much thicker and more filling
    im guessing that cracked wheat = oatbran?
    https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTEzMDA1MzU5OQ

Its great for iphone/android/multiple PC users! Also by using the referral, you start off with a bigger storage capacity also! its WIN WIN!

ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The only differences I could see is that Durem wheat has a higher GI but thats about eat. Personally its your choice because both are great for you. I dont see how you dont like oatmeal though!
    LIFT HARD, LIFT SMART, LEAVE EDUCATED!!!

My supplement review thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2109421

My instinct was to win, eliminate anyone who is in my competition, destroy my enemy, and move on without any kind of hesitation at all.

-Arnold Schwarzeneggar

"When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength"
    - Arnold Schwarzeneggar

taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000)
    wheat is less nutritious than oatmeal

Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by taffer
    wheat is less nutritious than oatmeal
    and isnt as tasty as oats
    Height: 5'5"
    Weight: 132.2

Weight Weekly:
    Week 1: 132.2

Time to get work done!

gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man, just stick to oats, there is no substitute. Put skim milk, splenda, & cinnamon on it and if that isn't enough, put some raisins or dried cranberries on it and its the bomb.