colonan14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How long does it usually take to get 6 pack abs

On a well set diet, starting fairly chubby, could it happen by the end of Summer possibly if started now?!

guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Uhh...no.

Try + set realistic goals.

Hope you make a liar out of me
    Orthodox Atheist.
    Concealed Hatred Is Cowardice - Henry Rollins.
    "I will not attack your doctrines nor your creeds if they accord liberty to me. If they hold thought to be dangerous - if they aver that doubt is a crime, then I attack them one and all, because they enslave the minds of men." -The Ghosts, 1877

Living in a vacuum sucks forgot password's Avatar
    forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Depends on you're body type, whether your more mesomorph or more endomorph. How much muscle you have to begin w/.

It will take awhile w/just diet, you should also do HIIT and weight training. Proper diet and HIIT and weight training and you should lose quit a bit. But "Fairly chubby" could be 20lbs overweight or type 2 obese so it's hard to say.

Post a pic or get your body fat % measured and people can give you real expectations.
    I drive really slow
    In the ultra-fast lane
    While people behind me are going insane

Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution yet.

My Karma ran over your dogma.
    ,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"- o'Rly