k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50)

ratio of egg whites to eggs

well i've been quite the egg white freak lately and after reading articles i've been pretty convinced of not being afraid of my dietary cholesterol (yolks). i usually eat about 1 cup of egg beaters (just egg whites in the carton) but now that i'll start incorporating the yolks more often, what's a good ratio? should i go 3/4 cup beaters + 2 whole eggs, or is one whole egg enough? right now i'm just maintaining/cutting body fat and have been doing really well so i'm trying to find that golden balance.

Gray Matter Lifting Dont Want None's Avatar
    Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its up to you. Fit it into your macros. I eat a 1:1 ratio of 4 yolks and 4 whites. I don't like to waste any of it. If you can't fit that into your macros, just play with it and see what fits. Since eggs are great protein, fats, nutrients, etc... you can't go wrong with whatever you end up choosing.
    My personal motto is Better than Yesterday. This defines who I am, my view of the world, and my goals in life. Each day, I try to be a little better than I was the day before. A little smarter, a little stronger, a little happier.

On social media as Gray Matter Lifting

oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Dont Want None View Post
    eat a 1:1 ratio of 4 yolks and 4 whites. don't like to waste any of it.
    eat your yolks!!

Life has no sequals! mrselfde_struct's Avatar
    mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrselfde_struct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ya gotta figure out your daily macros man and take it from there.
    - Don't ask for an easier life; ask to be a stronger person.

Pre-1960s Work Outs FTW! Blashy's Avatar
    Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I would NEVER eat eggs without the yolk.

I have been eating 6 eggs a day for 2 years now.
    You can live a healthy life without Carbs.

You'll die if you eliminate proteins or fats.

Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Blashy View Post
    I would NEVER eat eggs without the yolk.

I have been eating 6 eggs a day for 2 years now.
    How do you eat 6 eggs a day? Boiled?

Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Boiled or raw.

I have all six raw mixed with my whey protein.

Here is a look at my typical day.

By blashy at 2007-08-18

I ate six even when I was not on an obvious low carb plan (I just started that 4 days ago). The difference was I ate 4 pieces of a 7 grain bread with some blackstrap molasses. Now I do not.

Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oh, ok. Thanks.

SEAman First Class skinnyboipgh's Avatar
    skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile Omelets: 5:1

I use 1/2 cup Egg Beaters (~4 whites), plus one whole egg 2 (1 yolk + 1 white) 2 make an omelet thats a 5:1 whites:yolks ratio.
    Best Regards,

Ed

To the optimist, the glass is half full . . .
    To the pessimist, the glass is half empty . . .
    To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=336405441#post336405441
    Helpful or encouraging posters in my journal get repped.

Not taking all the eggs. That is sacrilegious! .

Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Blashy View Post
    Boiled or raw.

I have all six raw mixed with my whey protein.

Here is a look at my typical day.

By blashy at 2007-08-18

I ate six even when I was not on an obvious low carb plan (I just started that 4 days ago). The difference was I ate 4 pieces of a 7 grain bread with some blackstrap molasses. Now I do not.
    do you drink this cod liver oil??? ewwww
    200lbs. . . . . . . . . . . . I'll rep back 800+ :)
    YOUR BODY IS A TEMPLE, TRAIN ACCORDINGLY

Christ Followers... Go here for study & Reps :D
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113796121

Carlson Cod Liver Oil, lemon now. Easy to take in with a sip of water.