Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'3", 235 lbs
    BodyPoints: 8056
    k9nacl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) k9nacl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) k9nacl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) k9nacl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) k9nacl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) k9nacl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) k9nacl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) k9nacl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) k9nacl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) k9nacl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) k9nacl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit k9nacl's BodySpace

ratio of egg whites to eggs

well i've been quite the egg white freak lately and after reading articles i've been pretty convinced of not being afraid of my dietary cholesterol (yolks). i usually eat about 1 cup of egg beaters (just egg whites in the carton) but now that i'll start incorporating the yolks more often, what's a good ratio? should i go 3/4 cup beaters + 2 whole eggs, or is one whole egg enough? right now i'm just maintaining/cutting body fat and have been doing really well so i'm trying to find that golden balance.
    goals by 9/3/09:

weight: 240lbs (from current of 225)

Tha Whole Schaaaabang Dont Want None's Avatar
    Stats: 6'1", 192 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2618
    Dont Want None is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dont Want None is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dont Want None is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dont Want None is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dont Want None is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dont Want None is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dont Want None is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dont Want None is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dont Want None is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dont Want None is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dont Want None is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Dont Want None's BodySpace
    its up to you. Fit it into your macros. I eat a 1:1 ratio of 4 yolks and 4 whites. I don't like to waste any of it. If you can't fit that into your macros, just play with it and see what fits. Since eggs are great protein, fats, nutrients, etc... you can't go wrong with whatever you end up choosing.
    "The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again. " - Achilles

Stats: 5'7", 165 lbs
    BodyPoints: 11333
    oaks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oaks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oaks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oaks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oaks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oaks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oaks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oaks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oaks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oaks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oaks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit oaks's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Dont Want None View Post
    eat a 1:1 ratio of 4 yolks and 4 whites. don't like to waste any of it.
    eat your yolks!!

Life has no sequals! mrselfde_struct's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 4908
    mrselfde_struct is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrselfde_struct is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrselfde_struct is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrselfde_struct is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrselfde_struct is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrselfde_struct is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrselfde_struct is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrselfde_struct is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrselfde_struct is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrselfde_struct is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrselfde_struct is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit mrselfde_struct's BodySpace
    Ya gotta figure out your daily macros man and take it from there.
    - Don't ask for an easier life; ask to be a stronger person.

Pre-1960s Work Outs FTW! Blashy's Avatar
    Stats: 5'6", 140 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2115
    Blashy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blashy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blashy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blashy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blashy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blashy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blashy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blashy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blashy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blashy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blashy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Blashy's BodySpace
    I would NEVER eat eggs without the yolk.

I have been eating 6 eggs a day for 2 years now.
    You can live a healthy life without Carbs.

You'll die if you eliminate proteins or fats.

Stats: 6'1", 190 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2352
    Justin_Haines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Justin_Haines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Justin_Haines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Justin_Haines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Justin_Haines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Justin_Haines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Justin_Haines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Justin_Haines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Justin_Haines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Justin_Haines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Justin_Haines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Justin_Haines's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Blashy View Post
    I would NEVER eat eggs without the yolk.

I have been eating 6 eggs a day for 2 years now.
    How do you eat 6 eggs a day? Boiled?

Blashy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blashy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blashy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blashy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blashy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blashy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blashy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blashy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blashy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blashy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blashy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Blashy's BodySpace
    Boiled or raw.

I have all six raw mixed with my whey protein.

Here is a look at my typical day.

By blashy at 2007-08-18

I ate six even when I was not on an obvious low carb plan (I just started that 4 days ago). The difference was I ate 4 pieces of a 7 grain bread with some blackstrap molasses. Now I do not.

Stats: 6'1", 190 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2352
    Justin_Haines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Justin_Haines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Justin_Haines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Justin_Haines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Justin_Haines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Justin_Haines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Justin_Haines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Justin_Haines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Justin_Haines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Justin_Haines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Justin_Haines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Justin_Haines's BodySpace
    Oh, ok. Thanks.

SEAman First Class skinnyboipgh's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 151 lbs
    BodyPoints: 49241
    skinnyboipgh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) skinnyboipgh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) skinnyboipgh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) skinnyboipgh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) skinnyboipgh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) skinnyboipgh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) skinnyboipgh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) skinnyboipgh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) skinnyboipgh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) skinnyboipgh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) skinnyboipgh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit skinnyboipgh's BodySpace

Smile Omelets: 5:1

I use 1/2 cup Egg Beaters (~4 whites), plus one whole egg 2 (1 yolk + 1 white) 2 make an omelet thats a 5:1 whites:yolks ratio.
    Best Regards,

Ed

To the optimist, the glass is half full . . .
    To the pessimist, the glass is half empty . . .
    To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=336405441#post336405441
    Helpful or encouraging posters in my journal get repped.

Visit Blashy's BodySpace
    Not taking all the eggs. That is sacrilegious! .

Stats: 6'1", 205 lbs
    BodyPoints: 27071
    Feny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Feny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Feny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Feny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Feny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Feny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Feny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Feny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Feny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Feny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Feny has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Feny's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Blashy View Post
    Boiled or raw.

I have all six raw mixed with my whey protein.

Here is a look at my typical day.

By blashy at 2007-08-18

I ate six even when I was not on an obvious low carb plan (I just started that 4 days ago). The difference was I ate 4 pieces of a 7 grain bread with some blackstrap molasses. Now I do not.
    do you drink this cod liver oil??? ewwww
    200lbs. . . . . . . . . . . . I'll rep back 800+ :)
    YOUR BODY IS A TEMPLE, TRAIN ACCORDINGLY

Christ Followers... Go here for study & Reps :D
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113796121

Visit Blashy's BodySpace
    Carlson Cod Liver Oil, lemon now. Easy to take in with a sip of water.