Registered User PlusCTMMAGFTeam's Avatar
    PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50)

First Time Taking Craze!!!!!

So today was my first time taking Craze. First I should mention that I don't take any other stimulants or pre workouts or drink coffee at all, and never have. The only other Pre work I took before trying Craze was Scivations Novem (which my wife loves) but Novem did absolutely nothing for me even at two scoops.

So I took a scoop of Craze, and I have to say I didn't really know what to expect or what kind of energy I would expect from it. So my experience started a good 15 min after I took it. I started noticing a form of focus pretty much driving to the gym. I didn't know if that was because I was driving (Im a pretty focused driver) or it was due to Craze. Then once at the gym I started working out, and I was still focused, and was able to do more sets then usual, and was really able push a little more weight then I usually do. Through my work out I didn't feel tired at all, and honestly felt like I could have done a full body work out with no problem (the only reason why I didn't was because my wife had to leave for work). The energy (if I can even call it that) lasted hours after my work out. I didn't feel any crash at all.

Not that I can compare Craze to lots of other Pre Works, but the energy (If I can call it that) was very clean. It felt like I had the best sex the night before after winning a Grammy, had 8 hours sleep, woke up, and had a good breakfast. In other words I just felt really confident, and really good, but this was more of a mental kind of energy. I guess thats what Craze does give you a more mental kind of energy? Anyway I'm going to continue with Craze for a while because I honestly felt like it did its job. I do have a sample pack of White Flood that I will try at some point. Im curious to see how White Flood works.

I should mention that the taste of Craze is freaking horrible. I honestly had to force my self to put down 8 ounces of this stuff. When I say horrible I mean HORRIBLE!!!!!!!! I had read how bad the taste was, but I couldn't believe just how bad it really was. So please Driven Sports, do something about this PLEASE!!!!!!!!! Yes I know we don't take pre works for the taste, but jesus they have got to do something in that department

So all in all I believe this a very effective product with a bad taste. I'll continue to use it, but if White Flood gives me the same effect then I may switch if it taste any better.

Over All 9/10

Thanks

ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It still amazes me on the comments Craze gets regarding taste.

I know, I know taste is subjective and whatnot... but horrible? I could drink this on a regular basis based on taste.

Have you tried adding ice OP?

XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    personally i love the taste of craze, however i loved grape flavored medicine as a kid too...
    Staple Supplements:

Allmax Nutrition Isoflex
    Universal Animal Pak
    Universal Animal Rage
    iForce Hemavol
    Thermolife C-bol
    Orange Oximega Fish oil
    Every time you don't give 100%...
    You make it that much easier for me to beat you... -Anonymous

Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Probably one of the better tasting grape preworkouts I have tried.....Not sure what the constant fuss is about

craze is definitely a novelty
    6 scoops of xf up2.0 a day

GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I drink it like a black guy drinking kool aid. I dilute it a little. Bunch of pansys used to sugar ridden soda may not like it. It's a pre if it works who cares how it tastes?

FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FromTheStretch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The taste?

yea, who cares
    "Here is some cab fare..." *going into sleep mode*

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Its like a week old sugar free kool aid IMO.. not too bad.

kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000) kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000) kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000) kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000) kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000) kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000) kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000) kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000) kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000) kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000) kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000)
    i do a few things to off-set the aftertaste (it's ok initially but that aftertaste kills me). i dilute it and use a few ice cubes and ice cold water then eat a few ice breakers sours right after. recently i've been mixing it in some kinda purple diet mountain dew and that has worked really well.

Registered User PlusCTMMAGFTeam's Avatar
    PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You people are crazy lol. Sip on it all day? HELL NO!!!!! That being said it gets the job done.

Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha as long as it gets the job done i dont care about taste