24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Thread: norateen ok?

BodyPoints: 35
    DEMONSathlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DEMONSathlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DEMONSathlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DEMONSathlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DEMONSathlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Visit DEMONSathlete's BodySpace

norateen ok?

is norateen good at all? or how bout zmax compound. and theirs a bunch more from la muscle ive been reading about, seein if anyone takin them, if you want to see what im talkin about, go to www.lamuscle.com
    i just want to be the best beast i can be, make the INCREDIBLE PLAYS, PIN that wrestler, and jsut be crazy

LETS GET ****FACED(CRUNK)!!!!!!!

forearms:
    biceps:
    thighs:
    calves:
    chest:
    waist:

BodyPoints: 439
    PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit PowerSwede's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by DEMONSathlete
    is norateen good at all? or how bout zmax compound. and theirs a bunch more from la muscle ive been reading about, seein if anyone takin them, if you want to see what im talkin about, go to www.lamuscle.com
    Norateen used to be a good pro hormone, now it's an underdosed ecdy product.

DEMONSathlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DEMONSathlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DEMONSathlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DEMONSathlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DEMONSathlete has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    well they got new different types they got norateen 2 and norateen heavyweight and norateen heavyweight 2, but i dunno, is there new stuff thats better than them??
    i just want to be the best beast i can be, make the INCREDIBLE PLAYS, PIN that wrestler, and jsut be crazy

forearms:
    biceps:
    thighs:
    calves:
    chest:
    waist:

PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    well they got new different types they got norateen 2 and norateen heavyweight and norateen heavyweight 2, but i dunno, is there new stuff thats better than them??
    I know, the original Norateen was banned with the rest of the prohormone products, that was a good supplement.

Now the makers of the original Norateen are making Norateen 2 and other Norateen products without the active ingredient that was in Norateen and are basically lying about why the original product was banned, their sales pitch with the new Norateen has more to do with the old one being banned than the new one being effective (they claim it is "stronger" but since it lacks the effective ingredient its just another lie).

Norateen 2 and the other Norateen products are crap.

oooooooo how about zmax??

forearms:
    biceps:
    thighs:
    calves:
    chest:
    waist:

oooooooo how about zmax??
    Might be a good idea for me but you are 14, you are not going to get any test boost from it.

There are no magic pills, just ride the testosterone wave you got in your teens, work out hard and eat good foods.

If you really want any supplement then get some creatine, whey, multivitamin Vitamin C and NAC, cheap worthwhile supplements that will help you make the most of the test in your body and the work in the gym.

alright, thanks man

forearms:
    biceps:
    thighs:
    calves:
    chest:
    waist: