Page 7 of 71 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    ohio84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Seperated fromair force Jan 2005, now at seymour Johnson AFB as a dependant.

Sapster5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Mosul Iraq

I just found this site. Its awesome hear from everyone. For those of us deployed, its rough being in the gym with guys that think they know what they are doing and can't spot worth a dam. Thanks for the positive motivation and keep up the good work.

US Army
    Mosul, Iraq.....If your bored stop by, you might have a blast.
    Bald Fat Guy

"Most people want to change the world, what we need is for people to change themselves."

skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Sapster5
    US Army
    Mosul, Iraq.....If your bored stop by, you might have a blast.

That's just wrong. Nice sense of humor. Wish I was there. It feels wrong just sitting here and not doing anything when I know I am physically able. We'll see I guess.

Sapster5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by skinnyme
    That's just wrong. Nice sense of humor. Wish I was there. It feels wrong just sitting here and not doing anything when I know I am physically able. We'll see I guess.
    Skinny, sounds to me like your a Nurse. With the Nursing shortage all over, you are needed where you are at. Sounds to me like when you help humanity you are doing something.
    Bald Fat Guy

"Most people want to change the world, what we need is for people to change themselves."

jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000) jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000) jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000) jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000) jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000) jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000) jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000) jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000) jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000) jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000) jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000)
    USAF here. Currently deployed to the sandbox. Originally stationed at McConnell AFB.

user3457934857 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Me

USAF stationed at Barkatraz in Shreveport La. currently deployed to the U.A.E. until who knows then in October I am PCSing to Italy.

Location: VA Beach, From Indiana (Going back once I'm out of the Navy)
    MFWTS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MFWTS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Va Beach...Navy...Currently in Iraq
    People don't change....They grow up!!

CanadianNavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Naval Combat Information Operator" LvL 5.

Posted - Her Majesty's Dockyard Canadian Forces Base Esquimalt - Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
    Last edited by CanadianNavy; 04-10-2006 at 04:00 AM.
    Canadian Navy-West Coast
    190lbs - 5"10
    16arms-33waiste-41chest
    Low Carb Diet - 5x Cardio
    High Protein-Animal Stack-6x BB
    Multi Vitamin-ECA Stack
    3-1/2 month in Progress.

My Pictures-My Transformation
    http://aworldcom.blogspot.com/

krisztina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krisztina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krisztina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krisztina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

news

Hello Everybody

this is Krisztina Sereny, Fitness European Champion and Playboy cover girl.
    My new website is ready . you can check here:
    www.krisztinasereny.com
    hope you will like it.

Big Kiss
    Kriszti

Evan72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evan72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evan72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Freedom's Thunder!

Second Infantry Division, ROK

King of Battle

krismarine2003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking 12 years and counting

Stationed in Hawaii.....
    "You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on Earth - and the amusing thingh about it is that they are."

Father Kevin Keaney
    1st Marine Division Chaplain
    Korean War

Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey all, I am now doing Marine Option rotc at college next year and am psyched! I recently got deferred from annapolis, but will be attending bu. I currently weigh 205-210 at 6'3" and am starting a bulking cycle to 220, which would be amazing. Semper fidelis and God bless!
    Regards.
    6'2 210
    Wanna be narcissus, get in the weight room.
    MARINE CORPS.

BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    USMC- Okinawa Japan Camp Kinser....

nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kann
    Got it. Hard to guage whether it's the testing (which I'm SURE someone has to have nudged him about by now) or the deployment issues. Bomb jammers are spending alot of time on Guam and Diego right now. He's at a point where he can't afford to be deploying for half the season and miss those paychecks.

To support the former, I find it funny that there is an IFBB pro in the USAF, yet they don't promote him or themselves at all. They made a big deal out of that MSgt from Germany (who, don't get me wrong, deserved the accolades), but a real, live pro in our midst gets no press? Sounds like a bit of sweeping under the rug to me...

However, it could very well be the pressures of just being in the military lifestyle while balancing a pro lifestyle. They are not complimentary to each other, unfortunately. One has to give. I think he's making the right decision. He's served honorably, so now it's his time to move on. More power to him. I'm glad he made it as far as he did being AD. It's very inspiring.

Sorry, I'm on Firefox and couldn't write you back through webmail... I'm going to bed!
    I emailed Dave again and he said he has not got out yet, and he is going to just stick with it. Hes not going to seperate.
    Any questions on the Air Force and how it can help meet your needs PM me!

Future Middleweight Champ drunkengunner's Avatar
    drunkengunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    USMC - Camp Lejeune/MCAS New River

1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1stindoor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Haven't posted in here in awhile so I thought I'd add a few recent pics. Currently serving in Afghanistan. The 495 lb deadlift pic was taken too quick, but I did hit lockout.
    Attached Images

kann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nick912
    I emailed Dave again and he said he has not got out yet, and he is going to just stick with it. Hes not going to seperate.
    I was reading his column in a recent MD, and he explained his current status. I don't know how he does it, and politically I DON'T want to know, but I'm glad he's able to achieve what he's doing. Gotta respect that! How long's he got in, do you know?

How's school treating you? I got a journal going on in the powerlifting forum if you get bored (yeah, I went to the Dark Side).

-out
    Last edited by kann; 04-28-2006 at 02:29 AM.

Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Schofield Barracks Hawaii... Til sometime this summer.. Then it's off to the desert heat with nothing but time to lift on my hands... Oh the possibilities... LOL...

wanderingchaos9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanderingchaos9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanderingchaos9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanderingchaos9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanderingchaos9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanderingchaos9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanderingchaos9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanderingchaos9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanderingchaos9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanderingchaos9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanderingchaos9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Canadian Army - Infantryman

spraggz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    us army. scout out of fort hood, tx, but currently residing in iraq. ****ing fob falcon :-/

Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by spraggz
    us army. scout out of fort hood, tx, but currently residing in iraq. ****ing fob falcon :-/

Maybe you sould try a little OPSEC in your posts... Not telling complete strangers EXACTLY where it is your deployed too... Just a suggestion...

spraggz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Lifting_Taurus
    Maybe you sould try a little OPSEC in your posts... Not telling complete strangers EXACTLY where it is your deployed too... Just a suggestion...
    actually, that's not quite opsec.

jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000) jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000) jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000) jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000) jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000) jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000) jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000) jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000) jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000) jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000) jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000)
    USAF
    6 years in service this July. Coincidentally, the same time I receive my DD214 Off to PT college next!
    Kinesiology student
    Wichita State University
    SSgt- USAF Reserve
    ACE Certified Personal Trainer

Road Trippin with allies Harrock's Avatar
    Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harrock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    USAF stationed at barksdale.

Currently residing at Camp Arifjan.
    Falcons, Seminoles, Red Devils

**Official Misc Photography Crew**

***United Boys Crew***

USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Navy here........Pearl Harbor

Originally Posted by spraggz
    actually, that's not quite opsec.
    No it's not huh..

lets see..
    Location...check..
    Job.. Check...
    Unit...Check...

Maybe I'm wrong.. but it's not likely...

nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kann
    I was reading his column in a recent MD, and he explained his current status. I don't know how he does it, and politically I DON'T want to know, but I'm glad he's able to achieve what he's doing. Gotta respect that! How long's he got in, do you know?

How's school treating you? I got a journal going on in the powerlifting forum if you get bored (yeah, I went to the Dark Side).

-out
    School is nice. Lackland has nice gyms here. Im going to suscribe to your journal and check it out. Still doing the 5x5?
    Any questions on the Air Force and how it can help meet your needs PM me!

fromhollor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Army here, just playing around in the big sandbox of Iraq! You got to love it, 18 and counting!

kann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nick912
    School is nice. Lackland has nice gyms here. Im going to suscribe to your journal and check it out. Still doing the 5x5?
    Yeah, last week was the first week. Glad you are enjoying Lackland again. My hazmat runs out in July...maybe they'll send me back before the ORI!!

I'm officially within one month of coming home. There's light at the end of the tunnel! I'll miss the per diem, but I'm ready to go back to the Really Real World.

xduelx is a name known to all. (+5000) xduelx is a name known to all. (+5000) xduelx is a name known to all. (+5000) xduelx is a name known to all. (+5000) xduelx is a name known to all. (+5000) xduelx is a name known to all. (+5000) xduelx is a name known to all. (+5000) xduelx is a name known to all. (+5000) xduelx is a name known to all. (+5000) xduelx is a name known to all. (+5000) xduelx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 1stindoor
    Haven't posted in here in awhile so I thought I'd add a few recent pics. Currently serving in Afghanistan. The 495 lb deadlift pic was taken too quick, but I did hit lockout.
    Are they not too strict on the facial hair standards while youre deployed?

Page 7 of 71 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast