Page 33 of 71 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast
    azrchrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

25 years and counting...

Fulltime Air National Guard- 2T1
    Vehicle Operations Supervisor

"you call, we haul!"

Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    U. S. Marine Corps Sergeant here.

Currently in Spain on MSG Duty, where to next? No se.
    United States Marine Corps [Sep. '01 - Mar. '13]

Instagram: charles_uncaged

qrx333 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im at FT Meade. Just moved from FT Bragg. I miss the gyms at Bragg!!
    For you have been purchased at a price. Therefore, glorify God in your body.

She's Cold as Ice! Missusjones83's Avatar
    Missusjones83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Missusjones83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Missusjones83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Missusjones83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Missusjones83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Missusjones83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Missusjones83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Missusjones83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Missusjones83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Missusjones83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Missusjones83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One of the Few and the Proud...Sergeant of Marines!

I'm stationed at Cherry Point, NC but in a couple of months I will be headed to Quantico, VA...yay...nah for real I'm excited!

Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Missusjones83 View Post
    One of the Few and the Proud...Sergeant of Marines!

I'm stationed at Cherry Point, NC but in a couple of months I will be headed to Quantico, VA...yay...nah for real I'm excited!
    Good old Havenot, North Carolina. I was there in '02. I hated that place.

She's Cold as Ice! Missusjones83's Avatar
    Missusjones83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Missusjones83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Missusjones83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Missusjones83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Missusjones83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Missusjones83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Missusjones83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Missusjones83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Missusjones83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Missusjones83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Missusjones83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ascendent View Post
    Good old Havenot, North Carolina. I was there in '02. I hated that place.
    Yep, it still sucks, lol. Very happy that I'm leaving! Will miss some people, but that's how it goes.

tdaugherty07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    USN currently stationed in Norfolk, VA

Pantera6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bragg as well.... guess I shouldnt be surprised to see so many others from there.

FatallyYours will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatallyYours will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatallyYours will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatallyYours will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatallyYours will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatallyYours will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatallyYours will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatallyYours will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatallyYours will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatallyYours will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatallyYours will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ex Army here, 74 D chemical ops spec. Currently stationed overseas at Misawa AB with my Husband. He's POL, AirForce.

danny.p.watts is just really nice. (+1000) danny.p.watts is just really nice. (+1000) danny.p.watts is just really nice. (+1000) danny.p.watts is just really nice. (+1000) danny.p.watts is just really nice. (+1000) danny.p.watts is just really nice. (+1000) danny.p.watts is just really nice. (+1000) danny.p.watts is just really nice. (+1000) danny.p.watts is just really nice. (+1000) danny.p.watts is just really nice. (+1000) danny.p.watts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Justin.Martin View Post
    Hey Danny, I would have to agree that over the years I have seen the shape of Soldiers around all branches has gone down. 7 Years Army myself, currently working with the Ohio Recruiting Command. Seeing kids come back from basic and AIT and just falling apart. They seem to have no motivation until a week before a PT test. Since, I started here 6 months ago, I have raised the motivation up around here and I have everyone in my office working out 3-5 days a week.
    Outstanding, good to see some of us are doing what we have been trained to do as leaders, that motivation needs to rub off on the rest of the leaders and then we will see a much larger progress, thanks.

For the rest of you out there, I challenge you to change one Marine, Sailor, Soldier, Airmen, or Coasty before your time is up in the service. If we all do this, and then motivate that guy to do the same, eventually we will get back to what we once was, good luck guys, look forward to seeing progress reports.

Do not forget to join the body group Semper Fit, this is for everyone, not just Marines!!!

Semper Fi
    Last edited by danny.p.watts; 04-13-2010 at 04:51 AM.

vwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Memorial Day

on the downward slope of my deployment...6 wks to go and should be home by memorial weekend....

Its getting hot over here. Glad I got moved back to nights. I miss my California weather.

Originally Posted by Missusjones83 View Post
    Yep, it still sucks, lol. Very happy that I'm leaving! Will miss some people, but that's how it goes.
    True.

Originally Posted by danny.p.watts View Post
    Outstanding, good to see some of us are doing what we have been trained to do as leaders, that motivation needs to rub off on the rest of the leaders and then we will see a much larger progress, thanks.

For the rest of you out there, I challenge you to change one Marine, Sailor, Soldier, Airmen, or Coasty before your time is up in the service. If we all do this, and then motivate that guy to do the same, eventually we will get back to what we once was, good luck guys, look forward to seeing progress reports.

Do not forget to join the body group Semper Fit, this is for everyone, not just Marines!!!

Semper Fi
    Oorah. Aware me on this BodyGroup, please.

danny.p.watts is just really nice. (+1000) danny.p.watts is just really nice. (+1000) danny.p.watts is just really nice. (+1000) danny.p.watts is just really nice. (+1000) danny.p.watts is just really nice. (+1000) danny.p.watts is just really nice. (+1000) danny.p.watts is just really nice. (+1000) danny.p.watts is just really nice. (+1000) danny.p.watts is just really nice. (+1000) danny.p.watts is just really nice. (+1000) danny.p.watts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ascendent View Post
    True.

Oorah. Aware me on this BodyGroup, please.
    I have sent you and Vwayne a request to join our body group. How is Spain treating you?

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Im thinking of joining the Royal Navy, to all the people who post in this thread im just wondering how does the military cater for people who are into bodybuilding ??

Is there any rules on supplements etc. ?

tooez22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im currently at hurlburt field!!

Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Former Navy, currently CA ANG

Originally Posted by danny.p.watts View Post
    I have sent you and Vwayne a request to join our body group. How is Spain treating you?
    Spain is treating me pretty well, all around a beautiful country. I'd like to time so more traveling while I'm here, duty/scheduling permitting.

FosterMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) FosterMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) FosterMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) FosterMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) FosterMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) FosterMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) FosterMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) FosterMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) FosterMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) FosterMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10) FosterMichael is on a distinguished road. (+10)

USN San Diego

Sitting in coronado
    USN

xVigiLanTx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xVigiLanTx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xVigiLanTx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xVigiLanTx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xVigiLanTx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xVigiLanTx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xVigiLanTx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xVigiLanTx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xVigiLanTx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xVigiLanTx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xVigiLanTx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by murfsteve25 View Post
    USAF Kadena AB, Okinawa
    hey how do you like Kadena?
    Light weight baby!!!!! - Ronnie Coleman

ekow_ekow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Right outside of Savannah GA here. Well, Kirkuk Iraq for the rest of this year then back. Time for fun. Hit the gym.

Jay_w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Hey

Us Air force here, at the Deid for a few more weeks.

rowley_robert will become famous soon enough. (+50) rowley_robert will become famous soon enough. (+50) rowley_robert will become famous soon enough. (+50) rowley_robert will become famous soon enough. (+50) rowley_robert will become famous soon enough. (+50) rowley_robert will become famous soon enough. (+50) rowley_robert will become famous soon enough. (+50) rowley_robert will become famous soon enough. (+50) rowley_robert will become famous soon enough. (+50) rowley_robert will become famous soon enough. (+50) rowley_robert will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    USAF, Holloman AFB NM... In Afghanistan right now.
    GWOT COMBAT VETERAN

OEFx1

limaromeo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) limaromeo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) limaromeo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) limaromeo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) limaromeo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) limaromeo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) limaromeo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) limaromeo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) limaromeo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) limaromeo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) limaromeo13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    SPC 13F, 10th Mountain 1-87 INF. Deployed to Afghanistan right now. Hello.

Cool hey

Originally Posted by rowley_robert View Post
    USAF, Holloman AFB NM... In Afghanistan right now.
    I'm home based at holloman too, i get back state side in a few weeks. Stay safe the time flys, and you'll be back to your family before you know it.

J

ajcooper is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajcooper is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajcooper is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajcooper is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajcooper is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajcooper is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajcooper is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajcooper is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajcooper is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajcooper is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajcooper is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    United States Navy, Hospital Corpsman currently in Iwakuni,Japan heading to Lejeune in Sept.
    Anthony Cooper

"Good things happen to those who put forth great effort."

Registered User IcedOutWavey770's Avatar
    IcedOutWavey770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IcedOutWavey770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IcedOutWavey770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IcedOutWavey770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IcedOutWavey770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IcedOutWavey770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IcedOutWavey770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IcedOutWavey770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IcedOutWavey770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IcedOutWavey770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IcedOutWavey770 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    New To The Forum...AF Logistics Planner stationed at Charleston AFB..Currently In Iraq til October..

NavyEckert is on a distinguished road. (+10) NavyEckert is on a distinguished road. (+10) NavyEckert is on a distinguished road. (+10) NavyEckert is on a distinguished road. (+10) NavyEckert is on a distinguished road. (+10) NavyEckert is on a distinguished road. (+10) NavyEckert is on a distinguished road. (+10) NavyEckert is on a distinguished road. (+10) NavyEckert is on a distinguished road. (+10) NavyEckert is on a distinguished road. (+10) NavyEckert is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Navy

Brand new to the navy in A school right now, Pensacola Florida!

MichaelM88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

yup

AF Balad again...but its skate easy money!

MichaelM88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

nice

Originally Posted by Jay_w View Post
    Us Air force here, at the Deid for a few more weeks.
    im jealous! hows the pool and cold beer there?

Originally Posted by MichaelM88 View Post
    im jealous! hows the pool and cold beer there?
    the pool is great. I don't know about the beer, i only drink once a month and haven't even been doing that here. it feels almost like state side, For once i'm not in a tent while deployed.

where's your home base?
    Here's to cheating, stealing, fighting, and drinking.
    If you cheat, may you cheat death.
    If you steal, may you steal a woman's heart.
    If you fight, may you fight for a brother.
    And if you drink, may you drink with me.

Page 33 of 71 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast