Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Lightbulb Obsessing with girls and forgetting your own life. (Serious).

This is for you guys out there who have goals, ambitions and dreams, if your goal is just to **** as many girls as you can whilst your alive then stop reading, if you can't read long posts then also stop reading because there will be no cliffs.

As much as guys obsess with the PUA stuff, a lot of guys still tend to focus on getting the girl, instead of focusing on what is always mentioned in most of the PUA schools about 'bettering yourself'.

When you are still under 30 and haven't yet accumulated a lot of responsibility your ultimate drive in life should be to be the best person you can be, and not spend countless hours fretting on 'girls who will complete you'.

I've reach the stage in my life where I honestly could careless about hooking up with model looking chicks, I know this sounds hard to believe and I am not a pimp with outrageous high numbers (had plenty opportunities but I am not the kind of guy who likes to rack up numbers) , but I know how easy it is to get one of these chicks, and the harder you think it is, the harder you make it for yourself to be successful with them, but this is not the point of my post.

My main point is that when you think that one girl is special, that she is 'different' and you start thinking up ways of to get with her, and she is on your mind more than an hour a day, you are wasting time that you could spend on yourself bro. Work on yourself while you are still young and have the time and energy. My only regret in life is not having had the mentality I have now back when I was more interested in scoring chicks, back before there were forums like these that were popular and can make your life much simpler.

I don't care what anyone says, there is no such thing as the 'perfect' mate for you. Even if you do find the so called perfect mate, I guarantee you that if I presented you with someone with all your mate's positive traits and who was a tad bit sexier, your 'perfect' mate would no longer be perfect. That doesn't mean you should go around cheating or giving up on finding a woman to marry, what I am trying to drive home is it's not big deal if you did not get the girl you want/you're a virgin/have only slept with avg chicks, and so on. It only seems special to you because you haven't done it yet, but once you do it, you think "****, was that really worth all the time?".

Does having good looks help? Yes. Does being wealthy make it easier? Of course. Yet that shouldn't matter to you. You should not put pressure on yourself to attain these things quickly just because it will make it easier for you to get chicks. You're better off learning how to make money by doing your research, getting an education and finally getting where you want to be over years, as a opposed to taking a loan for a car today just to give off the image that you have wealth (fortunately I was never dumb enough to do something like that).

All you guys in high school and college, take advantage of your less stressful lives to work on yourselves, find out what it is that really will make you happy in life and work for that. Don't forget your lives in pursuit of chicks all the time, parties and the hot girl are not going to develop your life for you. Stop trying to earn your confidence by which girl is interested in you. Your confidence should come from what you are doing to improve yourself, not who you can brag about to your friends and yourself about who you hooked up with. If you can work on yourself and get as many chicks at the same time, then that's great for you, but I know a lot of you just aren't like that. You will seriously be much happier down the line.
    (retailmenot)

JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Worth the read. I concur.
    Everything depends upon execution; having just a vision is no solution.

Performance and performance alone dictates the predator in any food chain.

pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    good f***in post

DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ___
    Tie your shoes = ready for anything

Too Tough To Die

glaranotch is on a distinguished road. (+10) glaranotch is on a distinguished road. (+10) glaranotch is on a distinguished road. (+10) glaranotch is on a distinguished road. (+10) glaranotch is on a distinguished road. (+10) glaranotch is on a distinguished road. (+10) glaranotch is on a distinguished road. (+10) glaranotch is on a distinguished road. (+10) glaranotch is on a distinguished road. (+10) glaranotch is on a distinguished road. (+10) glaranotch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im 100% with you on that one.

lakers4life123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lakers4life123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lakers4life123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lakers4life123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lakers4life123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lakers4life123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lakers4life123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lakers4life123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lakers4life123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lakers4life123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lakers4life123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    5 star post man gjdm

mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Good Girls

I wanted to follow up my first post to help you guys embrace a certain reality that a lot of you also forget; even good girls cheat.

Many times I have been presented opportunities (and I did take advantage of some I must admit) to hook up with 'good' girls. A girl who plays the innocent role, she is gorgeous 'but not like the rest'. Honestly, a huge number of women I have encountered, from many different countries and cultures, have behaved with me in a manner that would make me distrustful of them if they were my partner. I must also say I never noticed this back when I was still very naive and used to take what women say at face value, over time when you become more familiar with these things, you start to notice a pattern, just like how a lot of guys on this forum can automatically tell when a girl might be cheating on a poster based on what he described of her 'new' behavior. I am an average guy, not tall and handsome or anything like that, however it was my own behavior change that induced the change in women I encountered.

As much as we pride ourselves as human beings as being 'smarter' than animals, it's kind of absurd how easy it is for one to pick up on cues from people on what they want, based on behavior that can be understood universally. For example, I can guarantee you that anywhere in the world, from an isolated tribe in Africa to a major city in the West, a man will automatically be suspicious and suspect his buddy wants something if all of a sudden his buddy is 'extra friendly'. It's the same sort of human behavior that is inherent with a lot of people all over the world, it is what makes be able to breakdown language and cultural barriers and see how we act based on the rules of nature, and not man made rules.

It's only the way a society is structured that influences how people display their behavior. It has nothing to do with what a lot of people on these forums believe about how Eastern European chicks would make better wives than American women. Yes their culture may raise them to cook and take care of the home which is great, but that does not mean she wouldn't divorce you if a richer American proposed to her. A Russian homosexual is not any less of a homosexual than one in San Fran, the only difference is the one in San Fran will behave very differently because it is acceptable for him to do what he wants in that city, whereas in Russia that dude would most likely be killed by a mob.

All this reverts to what I wanted to say about how even the 'good' girls aren't faithful. Go read about Jack Welch and who had an affair with him, she wasn't some trashy slut on the surface and she still did it. A woman's education, manners in public, charity work, church attendance and so on, has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not she will be a faithful spouse. Always keep that in mind. Never get mad at the other guy if your spouse has cheated on you because he does not owe you any loyalty unless of course he is a friend/family, and when you accept this reality in your mind that girls do cheat, you will never be completely broken down when you find out a girl has cheated on you. You will just get rid of her and move on. Trying to come to terms with what happened, wondering where you went wrong etc, will just waste more of your time, and leave you in a very bad spot where you can not be productive. Life is too short to waste trying to figure out **** that you can't control.

Trust me you will know when you do something wrong in a relationship, if you sucked up to a chick to get her, you will know it. Sometimes you did nothing wrong and she just found a 'more attractive package'. If in your heart you know you are a good person, and treated her well and she decides to ditch you for some loser, it won't bother you as much because you know he can never offer her what you offered and in the long run she will regret what she did.On the other hand if you used sucker tactics to get the girl, like pay her bills, buy her expensive gifts, and basically be a rug for her to walk on, you become more hurt because you invested a lot of time and money as a sucker. Don't get me wrong, it's good to take care of your loved one, but it has to be mutual, there's a big difference between being a lover and a sucker.

Believe me guys, when you get this in your heads, that girls are not angelic creatures made for us, you will begin to see how it is no big deal to hook up with them, no big deal when they cheat on you and so on. Never take back a chick who cheated on you obviously, because that's just asking to be a sucker.

Do you guys know how many guys from the military throw their lives away because of chicks? Do you know how often girls cheat on their spouses who go to war to protect our lives and not give a **** about their actions? Do you really believe that these girls these military men marry are all just trashy club girls? I want you guys to really think about this for a second. These men are brave enough to put their lives on the line for us and their country, this is the ultimate display of bravery and fearlessness. Yet when they come back alive after hardcore training that would give the average civilian a heart attack, dodging bomb and bullets, and seeing their best friends die, it is a woman that makes them throw away their lives, not the war. Isn't that sad? They end up killing/hurting her and the guy she cheated with, and for what? Is it going to make her learn anything? Is it going to undo what happened? They end up thrown in jail and dishonored for acting on emotions that are very understandable given the situation.

However if these men had it in their mind that there is a chance their girl could hoe around, I guarantee that they would not act the way they do when they find out about it. They will just dump the hoe, use their skills to better themselves and replace her, she loses in the end when she finds out the kind of man she lost. The only reason they get so fired up is because they have the belief in their head that their girl is 'perfect'.

Let's say you were to buy a new car today that was sold to you under the pretense that it never breaks down, it is the perfect car and you truly believe this baby is going to ride forever. Then one day you start having problems with it, I guarantee you will be in much more of a rage than if you bought an even more expensive car and it broke down with you knowing it was an ordinary car capable of breaking down. Men should apply this mentality to their women, if you are aware that there is a chance she could cheat, you won't be as devastated if she does do it. This does not mean you need to be a paranoid insecure freak who spies on her, but it just means keep this possibility in the back of your head so that if it ever does happen to you, it doesn't hurt you as much as it would if you convinced yourself that it is 'impossible' for her to do that to you.
    Last edited by mcxk; 07-31-2009 at 04:00 AM.
    (retailmenot)

pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    excellent 2nd post. very true. everybody thinks their girl is an exception, but they are definately not.

TwistedCivic is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwistedCivic is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwistedCivic is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwistedCivic is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwistedCivic is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwistedCivic is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwistedCivic is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwistedCivic is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwistedCivic is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwistedCivic is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwistedCivic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mcxk View Post
    I wanted to follow up my first post to help you guys embrace a certain reality that a lot of you also forget; even good girls cheat.

Many times I have been presented opportunities (and I did take advantage of some I must admit) to hook up with 'good' girls. A girl who plays the innocent role, she is gorgeous 'but not like the rest'. Honestly, a huge number of women I have encountered, from many different countries and cultures, have behaved with me in a manner that would make me distrustful of them if they were my partner. I must also say I never noticed this back when I was still very naive and used to take what women say at face value, over time when you become more familiar with these things, you start to notice a pattern, just like how a lot of guys on this forum can automatically tell when a girl might be cheating on a poster based on what he described of her 'new' behavior. I am an average guy, not tall and handsome or anything like that, however it was my own behavior change that induced the change in women I encountered.

As much as we pride ourselves as human beings as being 'smarter' than animals, it's kind of absurd how easy it is for one to pick up on cues from people on what they want, based on behavior that can be understood universally. For example, I can guarantee you that anywhere in the world, from an isolated tribe in Africa to a major city in the West, a man will automatically be suspicious and suspect his buddy wants something if all of a sudden his buddy is 'extra friendly'. It's the same sort of human behavior that is inherent with a lot of people all over the world, it is what makes be able to breakdown language and cultural barriers and see how we act based on the rules of nature, and not man made rules.

It's only the way a society is structured that influences how people display their behavior. It has nothing to do with what a lot of people on these forums believe about how Eastern European chicks would make better wives than American woman. Yes their culture may raise them to cook and take care of the home which is great, but that does not mean she wouldn't divorce you if a richer American proposed to her. A Russian homosexual is not any less of a homosexual than one in San Fran, the only difference is the one in San Fran will behave very differently because it is acceptable for him to do what he wants in that city, whereas in Russia that dude would most likely be killed by a mob.

All this reverts to what I wanted to say about how even the 'good' girls aren't faithful. Go read about Jack Welch and who had an affair with him, she wasn't some trashy slut on the surface and she still did it. A woman's education, manners in public, charity work, church attendance and so on, has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not she will be a faithful spouse. Always keep that in mind. Never get mad at the other guy if your spouse has cheated on you because he does not owe you any loyalty unless of course he is a friend/family, and when you accept this reality in your mind that girls do cheat, you will never be completely broken down when you find out a girl has cheated on you. You will just get rid of her and move on. Trying to come to terms with what happened, wondering where you went wrong etc, will just waste more of your time, and leave you in a very bad spot where you can not be productive. Life is too short to waste trying to figure out **** that you can't control.

Trust me you will know when you do something wrong in a relationship, if you sucked up to a chick to get her, you will know it. Sometimes you did nothing wrong and she just found a 'more attractive package'. If in your heart you know you are a good person, and treated her well and she decides to ditch you for some loser, it won't bother you as much because you know he can never offer her what you offered and in the long run she will regret what she did.On the other hand if you used sucker tactics to get the girl, like pay her bills, buy her expensive gifts, and basically be a rug for her to walk on, you become more hurt because you invested a lot of time and money as a sucker. Don't get me wrong, it's good to take care of your loved one, but it has to be mutual, there's a big difference between being a lover and a sucker.

Believe me guys, when you get this in your heads, that girls are not angelic creatures made for us, you will begin to see how it is no big deal to hook up with them, no big deal when they cheat on you and so on. Never take back a chick who cheated on you obviously, because that's just asking to be a sucker.

Do you guys know how many guys from the military throw their lives away because of chicks? Do you know how often girls cheat on their spouses who go to war to protect our lives and not give a **** about their actions? Do you really believe that these girls these military men marry are all just trashy club girls? I want you guys to really think about this for a second. These men are brave enough to put their lives on the line for us and their country, this is the ultimate display of bravery and fearlessness. Yet when they come back alive after hardcore training that would give the average civilian a heart attack, dodging bomb and bullets, and seeing their best friends die, it is a woman that makes them throw away their lives, not the war. Isn't that sad? They end up killing/hurting her and the guy she cheated with, and for what? Is it going to make her learn anything? Is it going to undo what happened? They end up thrown in jail and dishonored for acting on emotions that are very understandable given the situation.

However if these men had it in their mind that there is a chance their girl could hoe around, I guarantee that they would not act the way they do when they find out about it. They will just dump the hoe, use their skills to better themselves and replace her, she loses in the end when she finds out the kind of man she lost. The only reason they get so fired up is because they have the belief in their head that their girl is 'perfect'.

Let's say you were to buy a new car today that was sold to you under the pretense that it never breaks down, it is the perfect car and you truly believe this baby is going to ride forever. Then one day you start having problems with it, I guarantee you will be in much more of a rage than if you bought an even more expensive car and it broke down with you knowing it was an ordinary car capable of breaking down. Men should apply this mentality to their women, if you are aware that there is a chance she could cheat, you won't be as devastated if she does do it. This does not mean you need to be a paranoid insecure freak who spies on her, but it just means keep this possibility in the back of your head so that if it ever does happen to you, it doesn't hurt you as much as it would if you convinced yourself that it is 'impossible' for her to do that to you.

My God man that was an amazing post and very insightful.

lakers4life123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lakers4life123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lakers4life123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lakers4life123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lakers4life123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lakers4life123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lakers4life123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lakers4life123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lakers4life123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lakers4life123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lakers4life123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    very much so, u r the man

Eviscerate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eviscerate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eviscerate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eviscerate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eviscerate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eviscerate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eviscerate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eviscerate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eviscerate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eviscerate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eviscerate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great thread, reps.
    http://evisc.mybrute.com/ Fight me!

6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

It's only the way a society is structured that influences how people display their behavior. It has nothing to do with what a lot of people on these forums believe about how Eastern European chicks would make better wives than American woman. Yes their culture may raise them to cook and take care of the home which is great, but that does not mean she wouldn't divorce you if a richer American proposed to her. A Russian homosexual is not any less of a homosexual than one in San Fran, the only difference is the one in San Fran will behave very differently because it is acceptable for him to do what he wants in that city, whereas in Russia that dude would most likely be killed by a mob.

Good post, very well worded. Repped
    R135
    └┼┼┤ Save the Manuals!

gta95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gta95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gta95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gta95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gta95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gta95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gta95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gta95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gta95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gta95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gta95 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why the hell did you wait till 3 AM to post this? In 4 later.
    **New Jersey Crew 609**
    -Night Miscers Crew-
    Philly Sports fan
    Arsenal FC

Nas = G.O.A.T.

CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyVolodymyr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So true.

This is something I've realized a longtime ago, around 15-16 years old, thankfully.

I would have accomplished NOTHING if I had wasted (yes wasted) all of my time chasing women/girls like 90% of the male populace does. (even the "friends" of girls are still chasing them, no matter how foolhardy and feeble their attempts may be).

Think about it. Some of my friends have fallen in this trap of trying to lure pussy. They tell me stories of normal 2 hour phone convos with their g/f's - I've never spent more than 5 minutes w/ a girl on the phone.

Think about what an extra 2 hours a day can do for you if you apply it wisely:
    That's the difference between going to CC or getting a scholarship to a private university.
    That's the difference between being a chump on the field and being a dominant star.
    That's the difference between mastering a classical instrument and not playing anything at all.
    That's the difference between learning a foreign language and just speaking English.

That being said, I do deem it very important to know how to "handle" situations with the opposite sex, like knowing how to flirt, get/have a gf, get numbers, bang, etc. The last thing you want is to be 35 and have ZERO experience with women.

My approach: let whatever happens happen. Sometimes I hook up, sometimes I don't. I try and have a good time regardless, because I work my ****ing ass off when I'm not partying/lifting/playing music. This means that you let everything else come FIRST before pussy.

And surprisingly enough...this MAKES YOU MORE ATTRACTIVE. Yes, it does. 100%.

1. you're always more "busy" and "detached"
    2. you accomplish more, and women think you're gonna be a filthy rich son of a b, which they like (which I will hopefully become! lol)
    3. you're better rounded. ever play Chopin for a girl before? yeah it sounds nerdy - but then you follow it up by singing and playing a song for her on the guitar. Her mind will be absolutely blown. [just an example- maybe instead of music she'll be amazed by your prowess on the court, etc., or any other talent you've developed in the meantime]

well anyway, good to see that there's other people with my mindset out there. Good luck to all of you in your endeavors - BE a success! do it now, you won't lol

Cliffs:
    -dont waste time
    -hook up occasionally
    -become a baller
    I rep back.

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    One thing I've learned, not just about women but people in general, is there's nothing worth stressing over. Just go with the flow, be yourself, if she cheats - she cheats, but be independent enough to go on with your life as if it didn't matter. You were fine before you met her, and you'll be fine after her.

6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When you're capable of seeing and accepting the true nature of women you'll find it much harder to trust them 100% and to ever want to get married. Accepting that women cheat doesn't really help you in the event of a divorce. Females have cheated on their husbands and still managed to take them to the cleaners in a divorce. Even guys with pretty good prenups have lost more than they should have. Women on the otherhand are more protected in the event that their husband cheats on them. Most women will legally have their husband by the balls if he's caught cheating so they don't really the same concerns when it comes to infidelty.

My problem is how hypocritical woman are! We've had male members here who have had their wife cheat on them and they stayed calm and tried to make the divorce clean and fair. How many of you have ever witnessed a female catch her husband cheating, stay calm and made sure her husband kept everything that was his in the divorce? Females, as emotional as they are, LOSE THEIR DAMN MINDS when their spouse cheats on them! But when they cheat, they act like it's not their fault and everyone needs to be more understanding why they did what they did. Females have no problems rationalizing their own dirty behavior, yet they'll hardly ever rationalize someone else's dirty behavior towards them... they simply want revenge.

On another note, it's good to see more men that are actually man enough to realize that if their woman cheats, it's not the other guy's fault. It's so much easier to want to direct your anger at the guy because he's a stranger. Much easier to blame the stranger than your woman who you love and care for. Most men would rather try to convince themselves that the man is responsible for his woman's betrayal because that's easier to accept. Place the blame where it belongs fellas.
    R135
    └┼┼┤ Save the Manuals!

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've noticed I've become more confident and attractive (sexual and non sexual, non-sexual meaning charismatic) when I have focused on improving myself.

OP I think some of the PUA stuff is just the gears to help yourself become more comfortable in social settings but are a bit misconstrued. People think you need lines and stuff to get women. I am far from experienced on this subject but I think it is a bit ass backwards trying to think you can get a woman when you don't have a good job, take care of your looks and health, or have anything to offer.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

nick4g63t is a name known to all. (+5000) nick4g63t is a name known to all. (+5000) nick4g63t is a name known to all. (+5000) nick4g63t is a name known to all. (+5000) nick4g63t is a name known to all. (+5000) nick4g63t is a name known to all. (+5000) nick4g63t is a name known to all. (+5000) nick4g63t is a name known to all. (+5000) nick4g63t is a name known to all. (+5000) nick4g63t is a name known to all. (+5000) nick4g63t is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Very strong truth in OP's posts. Both of them.
    -Nuclear Navy-Native Texan-

ALWAYS rep back.

Registered Sex Offender shitbrickhouse's Avatar
    shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i liked the first post, but the second one didnt really do it for me. i think you can tell by the behavior of a girl if she is the kind to cheat or not. ur first post may help inspire me to do some of the things i want to do to better myself- learn other languages, travel, big brother program.
    My Pics:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=34649

The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ****brickhouse View Post
    i liked the first post, but the second one didnt really do it for me. i think you can tell by the behavior of a girl if she is the kind to cheat or not. ur first post may help inspire me to do some of the things i want to do to better myself- learn other languages, travel, big brother program.
    Not true. Many so called good, innocent girls will cheat and can rationalize it to themselves and totally 100% believe it. Many times it such things as:

"My emotional needs weren't being met"
    "He never paid attention to me"
    "I was drunk"
    "I'm lonely when he goes off to Iraq"

Trust me, I've seen it with my own eyes. Everything from 30 year old "good" woman who has had only 5 partners (verified) to 25 year marriage where the woman hit menopause and didn't think her emotional needs were being serviced.

Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great post OP... too many guys only live for women... they only do things for a woman and not themselves...

Moral of the story, put yourself first, and don't work on yourself for a woman, work on yourself for YOU...
    i rep back

rip cj

shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by The.Truth View Post
    Not true. Many so called good, innocent girls will cheat and can rationalize it to themselves and totally 100% believe it. Many times it such things as:

"My emotional needs weren't being met"
    "He never paid attention to me"
    "I was drunk"
    "I'm lonely when he goes off to Iraq"

Trust me, I've seen it with my own eyes. Everything from 30 year old "good" woman who has had only 5 partners (verified) to 25 year marriage where the woman hit menopause and didn't think her emotional needs were being serviced.
    well i agree that women can rationalize a lot of things. and obviously you could find examples of a "good" girl that cheats. what im trying to say is you could find a girl with a much lower chance of cheating, by looking for certain traits: # of partners, amount of partying and drinking they do, their independence level, good morals, etc.
    My Pics:

oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is why you should move to the middle of no where so theres no temptation lol
    Because I don't post enough to care to and I forget the next day

lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lumbarjak is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

I agree, great thread op and I agree with everything said, really hits home.

Only downside to this is that speaking from personal experience you may start to drift into being a person that looks at the glass as half empty. I always prepare for the worst but hope for the best - a sound idea in my mind. But at the same time that also means you're not giving it your all because you acknowledge the chance of failure, which I guess only increases the chance of failure.
    Go Big or go Home!

Noles!

Originally Posted by ****brickhouse View Post
    well i agree that women can rationalize a lot of things. and obviously you could find examples of a "good" girl that cheats. what im trying to say is you could find a girl with a much lower chance of cheating, by looking for certain traits: # of partners, amount of partying and drinking they do, their independence level, good morals, etc.
    That's what the point of my 2nd post is, there is not set way of measuring how much chance a girl has of cheating. I know 'religious' girls who cheat, and I know girls who behave really nasty who don't have that much experience with men. Yes those traits can some times help indicate what a girl might be like, but they are not 100% accurate, I didn't say that all girls cheat, what that post said was that even 'good' girls cheat. And by 'good', I mean girls who may have a lot of the traits you described above.
    (retailmenot)

bigboy18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboy18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboy18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboy18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboy18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboy18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboy18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboy18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboy18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboy18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboy18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Repped! Great insightful posts!

you should write a book brah (srs)

Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lumbarjak View Post
    I agree, great thread op and I agree with everything said, really hits home.

Only downside to this is that speaking from personal experience you may start to drift into being a person that looks at the glass as half empty. I always prepare for the worst but hope for the best - a sound idea in my mind. But at the same time that also means you're not giving it your all because you acknowledge the chance of failure, which I guess only increases the chance of failure.
    I pride myself on being a cynic at heart. It may or may not have helped my last relationship though.

That's what the point of my 2nd post is, there is not set way of measuring how much chance a girl has of cheating. I know 'religious' girls who cheat, and I know girls who behave really nasty who don't have that much experience with men. Yes those traits can some times help indicate what a girl might be like, but they are not 100% accurate, I didn't say that all girls cheat, what that post said was that even 'good' girls cheat. And by 'good', I mean girls who may have a lot of the traits you described above.
    so wouldnt you try to get with the girl who has a 1% chance of cheating, versus the girl who has a 30% chance?
    My Pics:

alea35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alea35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alea35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alea35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alea35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alea35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alea35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alea35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alea35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alea35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alea35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    great thread

Chris215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this man speaks the truth.