Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    jhaydee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhaydee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhaydee will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Angry girlfriend getting hit on

I hate it when my girl gets alot of attention from other guys. She constantly gets hit on by other guys especially when im not with her because she's attractive. Although she's 100% faithful and she's never done anything for me to think that she'd ever cheat on me or act on the attention she gets, she even reassures me that it doesnt get to her, It ****n pisses me off so much! Just the other night we were at a nightclub, i left my girl for a bit and as i made my way back to her i saw a guy next to my girl buying & offering her a drink. He was a friend of a friend and he knew that she was my girl. That wouldve been just fine but i knew his intentions were a bit too 'friendly' if you know what i mean.
    Anyway, she told me she refused at first but then accepted so he'd go away. I mean this guy was pretty drunk, he knew she had a bf so im thinking my girl must've done something to make him hit on her from the time i was away.

Im so pissed off at her that i can't handle this! Im thinking of dropping her. Tell me guys whats your opinion on this. Am i wrong or right to be acting this way?
    Last edited by jhaydee; 02-26-2005 at 03:32 AM.

Stats: 6'2", 242 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10191
    BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit BobbyZeus's BodySpace
    this was my response to a similar thread a while back

"I would be like what guys. she be like, Bobby Baby, no, don't hurt them. I would lie to her knowing she wont tell me who they are unless I lie. Then I would march up to the guys, take my jacket off, ask him if they want to f$ck my girl in her fudge-hole. If they give me a surprise look, I'll be like why are you looking at her. Then I would strike him in the face. If he has other friends with him, I would strike another friend. If there are more than two, I would back off, take out my butterfly knife out my back pocket and ask them who wants more. If they are lucky, I would leave them just with minor injuries. No way in hell an Alpha like me would let it ride."

anytime you go out on public with your gf guys will check her out if she is hot. the only solution to this is get an ugly chick. u could also try putting a paper bag over her head. unless you take a stand, this will keep going till you put an end to it. look at the picture in the bottom, this may help.
    Attached Images
    Spare the reps, bang a chick.

Young_gun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Young_gun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Young_gun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Young_gun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Young_gun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Young_gun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Young_gun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Young_gun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Young_gun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Young_gun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Young_gun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bro don't drop her. If she is a faithful, kind and is great to get along with then theres no real problem. The fact that she is hot is just a compromise you have to live with man, nothing can be good all the time. So you'd rather an ugly chick just so guys wouldnt look at her and try to pick her up?? I go clubbing sometimes and when i approach a chick and she tells me she has a boyfriend(doesn't happen often ) Its human nature to look at whats desired. I'll give you another example. I just bought a 2001 Nissan R34 skyline(like in 2 fast 2 furious) and i'm **** scared to take it out due to jealous people and fear of hitting it. I dont leave it in car parks or outside the gym. But its the compromise i have to make for having such a nice car. Would i rather a worse car? Hell no.

gjoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gjoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gjoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gjoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gjoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gjoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gjoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gjoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gjoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gjoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gjoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by Young_gun
    Bro don't drop her. If she is a faithful, kind and is great to get along with then theres no real problem. The fact that she is hot is just a compromise you have to live with man, nothing can be good all the time. So you'd rather an ugly chick just so guys wouldnt look at her and try to pick her up?? I go clubbing sometimes and when i approach a chick and she tells me she has a boyfriend(doesn't happen often ) Its human nature to look at whats desired. I'll give you another example. I just bought a 2001 Nissan R34 skyline(like in 2 fast 2 furious) and i'm **** scared to take it out due to jealous people and fear of hitting it. I dont leave it in car parks or outside the gym. But its the compromise i have to make for having such a nice car. Would i rather a worse car? Hell no.
    how old are you guys????? look stop the childish bull****! if she's faithful and she looks good, WTF is your problem. Are you that insecure???!!! the problem is not with the guys, its you and your self esteem. MY wife gets hit on by many guys . Its an ego boost for me really. In fact my wife tells me humourous stories about the whack pick up lines that guys use and we laugh our asses off!!

So Jhaydee when you mature some more you will see that this **** was just that: ****. You will never be bothered by it as you entere your mid 20s. (please tell me that you aren't there yet)
    I am a Stunt Cock

Arsenal!!! the Gunners of Emirates Stadium!

"Viva La Raza" - Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005)

"They should make the ring 8-sides, put a red canvas on it, and write STOP really big in white letters. Then they should listen to the ring."- ricanarab (referring to TNA)

Young_gun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Young_gun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Young_gun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Young_gun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Young_gun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Young_gun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Young_gun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Young_gun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Young_gun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Young_gun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Young_gun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    gjoe, what did i say that was childish?? I simply told him that you have to deal with some of the bad things to get the good things.

wakamole is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ok wow,
    High school type drama.
    1st it probably has nothing to do with your girl friend, it stems from insecurity issues with yourself. It doesn't matter what kinda girl you got, you are always gonna be scared that your girl is cheating on you or gonna leave you for someone else if you are not completely confident in yourself.
    Ok, with that said if your girl friend is hot, and I were to see her out I wouold hit on her, so would every other man in america, thats what men do. So unless you attach yourself to her hip "which if you do that she will dump you" your girl is gonna get hit on. So this comes down to two things:
    Trust!
    and Self Confidence!

Which one are you missing
    6' 2"
    200 lbs
    15-16%
    getting ready to start cutting

BodyPoints: 300
    Spark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Spark's BodySpace
    hey man you're not alone. Most of our girlfriends get hit on. But you know what, i think it's kinda cute. For example i go to toilet, and as i come back a guy is talking to her, my gf sees me and she starts smiling. I gesture her to keep it quiet, i want to watch how this guys game is hehe. Btw when i see some sort of kino i get that guy out of there, but in a funny way.

For example :

You are talking to your chick, and from nowhere a guy comes hitting on your girlfriend.

You : hey man, where's your girlfriend ?

-Whatever he says he's ****ed... here's why :

possible answer nr 1 :

Guy : uhh, i do'nt have one ....
    You : you have good dressing style, you look so so... what's wrong then ? <---- You have just sent his ass to the kingdom of beta's (TURN YOUR BACK TO THE GUY AND TALK TO YOUR GIRL, AS IF GUY DOESNT EXIST)

possible answer nr 2 :
    Guy : she's home
    You : should'nt you be with your girlfriend, giving her pleasures instead of leaving her home all alone ?
    Btw all of this is done WITH A SMILE ON YOUR FACE. Or else get ready for a fight.

(proceed to turn your back )
    Last edited by Spark; 02-26-2005 at 04:40 AM.

BodyPoints: 709
    Neva_L8_Ina_V8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Neva_L8_Ina_V8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Neva_L8_Ina_V8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Neva_L8_Ina_V8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Neva_L8_Ina_V8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Neva_L8_Ina_V8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Neva_L8_Ina_V8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Neva_L8_Ina_V8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Neva_L8_Ina_V8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Neva_L8_Ina_V8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Neva_L8_Ina_V8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Neva_L8_Ina_V8's BodySpace
    wow dude you seem quite paranoid!
    Attached Images
    I like my Metal just like my cars...FAST! \m/

BodyPoints: 8850
    JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit JBDW's BodySpace
    Nice way to subtly boast about your super hot gf..

CytoSport08 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CytoSport08 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CytoSport08 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CytoSport08 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CytoSport08 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CytoSport08 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CytoSport08 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CytoSport08 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CytoSport08 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CytoSport08 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CytoSport08 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    dude no matter what girl u date, there will always be guys out there who like her and find her attractive. When i dated, i could care less who checks out my girlfriend or likes her, I actually took it as a compliment, because i wasnt the only person who found my girlfriend attractive and sexy and an overall great person. The guys were jealous of me too, so I didnt care if some other guy wanted to check her out, it was like a compliment, "hey, nice girlfriend u have". I hate it when guys are too protective of their girlfriends...if ur gf really loves u, she will keep dating u and not dump you for one of those guys who checks her out.

Imbrication is a name known to all. (+5000) Imbrication is a name known to all. (+5000) Imbrication is a name known to all. (+5000) Imbrication is a name known to all. (+5000) Imbrication is a name known to all. (+5000) Imbrication is a name known to all. (+5000) Imbrication is a name known to all. (+5000) Imbrication is a name known to all. (+5000) Imbrication is a name known to all. (+5000) Imbrication is a name known to all. (+5000) Imbrication is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Work on your insecurity. You say she wouldn't cheat on you then why are you so worried? I guess if you really can't handle any guy talking to your girl then you'll just have to go out with really unattractive women. Good luck with that. Maybe your current girl will then be able to find a man with a little more confidence and lot more trust.

Stats: 6'2"
    BodyPoints: 75
    *ShaGGs* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) *ShaGGs* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) *ShaGGs* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) *ShaGGs* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) *ShaGGs* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) *ShaGGs* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) *ShaGGs* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) *ShaGGs* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) *ShaGGs* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) *ShaGGs* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) *ShaGGs* has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit *ShaGGs*'s BodySpace
    Originally Posted by gjoe
    how old are you guys????? look stop the childish bull****! if she's faithful and she looks good, WTF is your problem. Are you that insecure???!!! the problem is not with the guys, its you and your self esteem. MY wife gets hit on by many guys . Its an ego boost for me really. In fact my wife tells me humourous stories about the whack pick up lines that guys use and we laugh our asses off!!

So Jhaydee when you mature some more you will see that this **** was just that: ****. You will never be bothered by it as you entere your mid 20s. (please tell me that you aren't there yet)
    yeah i always found it to be an ego boost. I dont like guys slapping my gf's arse or harassing them and stuff, if i see it im taking the guy outside to dish him a beating.

To jhaydee of course guys will hit on an attractive girl, theres no sign on her saying 'im taken please dont', if shes hot men will try. Hell even if you two get married she will get hit on, its just a fact of life, we men are horny as hell and will try for sex when ever we can.

BodyPoints: 10
    Xanatos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xanatos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xanatos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xanatos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xanatos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xanatos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xanatos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xanatos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xanatos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xanatos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xanatos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit Xanatos's BodySpace
    Wow, if you're really gonna drop a faithful girl who has yet to even cheat on you, then pass her on to me. I wouldn't mind having a beautiful attractive faithful girl by my side. And trust me, it's when you start doubting her loyalty to you that your relationship with her will end...not because of her, but because of your insecurity.

Stats: 6'2", 263 lbs
    BodyPoints: 14103
    Dark Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dark Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dark Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dark Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dark Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dark Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dark Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dark Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dark Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dark Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dark Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Dark Phoenix's BodySpace
    Dump her. You don't trust her, you got mad because some one else hit on her. You don't deserve her.
    I am not trying to be better than you, just better than myself
    BB jiu jitsu team 2009

Stats: 5'8", 199 lbs
    BodyPoints: 571
    FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit FreeBirdbulker's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by wakamole
    ok wow,
    High school type drama.
    1st it probably has nothing to do with your girl friend, it stems from insecurity issues with yourself. It doesn't matter what kinda girl you got, you are always gonna be scared that your girl is cheating on you or gonna leave you for someone else if you are not completely confident in yourself.
    Ok, with that said if your girl friend is hot, and I were to see her out I wouold hit on her, so would every other man in america, thats what men do. So unless you attach yourself to her hip "which if you do that she will dump you" your girl is gonna get hit on. So this comes down to two things:
    Trust!
    and Self Confidence!

Which one are you missing
    lets say your missing trust, how do you work on that? or what if youre missing self-confidence, how do you work on that?
    i have a lot of tattoos for a 21 year old

myspace.com/agstud3

Stats: 6'4", 208 lbs
    BodyPoints: 662
    MisterT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MisterT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MisterT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MisterT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MisterT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MisterT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MisterT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MisterT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MisterT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MisterT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MisterT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit MisterT's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by jhaydee
    I hate it when my girl gets alot of attention from other guys. She constantly gets hit on by other guys especially when im not with her because she's attractive. Although she's 100% faithful and she's never done anything for me to think that she'd ever cheat on me or act on the attention she gets, she even reassures me that it doesnt get to her, It ****n pisses me off so much! Just the other night we were at a nightclub, i left my girl for a bit and as i made my way back to her i saw a guy next to my girl buying & offering her a drink. He was a friend of a friend and he knew that she was my girl. That wouldve been just fine but i knew his intentions were a bit too 'friendly' if you know what i mean.
    Anyway, she told me she refused at first but then accepted so he'd go away. I mean this guy was pretty drunk, he knew she had a bf so im thinking my girl must've done something to make him hit on her from the time i was away.

Im so pissed off at her that i can't handle this! Im thinking of dropping her. Tell me guys whats your opinion on this. Am i wrong or right to be acting this way?
    Why would you dump her or break it off? Just because some guy is hitting on her? Guys do that all the time even to married women. If you are married, are you going to get divorced when that happens? If she is faithful and really is in to you, then you have no worries my friend. If the guy does it in front of you, direct her attention towards you. Don't get mad at her. If any thing, the guy hitting on her in front of you (if he knows it's your gf) is being disrespectful. That is when you can say something to him and if he doesn't back the **** off, then he is asking for it, and deck him!

BodyPoints: 1968
    EME has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EME has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EME has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EME has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EME has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EME has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EME has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EME has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EME has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EME has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EME has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit EME's BodySpace
    Hey jhaydee,

One thing to remember, it's a GREAT feeling when the guys hitting on your GF get the reality check of realizing she is with YOU, and they are SOL.

Anyone with an attractive girlfriend or wife has to deal with this from time to time. A lot of how it makes you feel depends on how well your GF handles the situation.

For me, it's further complicated by the fact that my wife is a PRO fitness competitor and an AFL cheerleader.

Not that those things make her any better than any other woman, but we are often at events where the people hitting on her are well known athletes or other semi famous people.

She was at a function last year where Pro Boxer, Jeff "Left Hook" Lacy was hitting on her.

She always handles it very well. She just says No Thank You, or "Thank you, but I'm married" etc, and then goes about her business.

She also always makes a point to make it very obvious that We are together and that it isn't going to happen for any other guy.

Now, we have been together a long time, and we are both very secure in our relationship, but it really just comes down to trust.

If you trust your girl to do the right thing, and if she respects you and your relationship and makes it clear that she is with you when you are out, then you have nothing to worry about.

You'll never be able to prevent other guys from hitting on your girl. Would you honestly want a girl that no one would want to hit on?

But, if you both have respect for each other and your relationship, you will be left with the satisfaction of seeing the looks on their faces when she leaves with you, and not them.

- EME

www.MichaelElias.com

www.KendraElias.com ( New Updated Site! )
    Owner PhysiqueFX.com - Visit the NEW site!
    Online Nutrition, Training and Contest Prep

Visit me on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=511733205

BodyPoints: 10
    Xanatos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xanatos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xanatos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xanatos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xanatos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xanatos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xanatos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xanatos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xanatos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xanatos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xanatos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit Xanatos's BodySpace
    EME: You are one lucky guy my friend

BodyPoints: 1968
    EME has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EME has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EME has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EME has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EME has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EME has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EME has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EME has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EME has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EME has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EME has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit EME's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Xanatos
    EME: You are one lucky guy my friend

Thanks man. I agree!

- EME

www.MichaelElias.com

www.KendraElias.com ( New Updated Site! )
    Owner PhysiqueFX.com - Visit the NEW site!
    Online Nutrition, Training and Contest Prep

Visit me on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=511733205

Stats: 6'0", 205 lbs
    BodyPoints: 75
    Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Ghosting's BodySpace
    Take a razor and cut her face up, so you can feel assured they are just looking at the cuts and not your girl. You must be really insecure.

Sisyphus is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Definately a Linus!

Question jhaydee, does it bother your girlfriend if other girls hit on you?

BodyPoints: 5323
    brettf2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brettf2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brettf2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brettf2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brettf2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brettf2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brettf2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brettf2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brettf2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brettf2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brettf2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit brettf2's BodySpace
    Dude, i would consider it a good thing that guys are hitting on your girl. It means other guys find your catch hot as hell, which is saying a lot about you. Would you rather have it the other way around and have everyone say how much of a dog your girfriend is?

My girlfriend gets hit on all the time, gets free drinks at the bars, but i know she's faithful. I agree with Imbrication that your paranoia is all due to your insecurity.

wakamole is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by FreeBirdbulker
    lets say your missing trust, how do you work on that? or what if youre missing self-confidence, how do you work on that?
    Self confidence: Start off by looking in the mirror and saying I am a sexy bitch, now that thats done, try to think of all the reasons your girl is with you, are you charming, sweet, handsome, good at sports, funny etc. then how did you meet this girl, you were probably doing something you are good at, and she saw all of your confidence because you were confortable, to rap this part up. Do what your good at cuz chances are this girl wouldn't be with you if you didn't have the confidence to start with

Ok trust stems from communication, and time. and is harder get, well you don't just get it you earn it. talk to your girl friend, share your feelings, tell her how you feel, and the trust will come

crap I feel like dear abby
    6' 2"
    200 lbs
    15-16%
    getting ready to start cutting

EliteLifts has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EliteLifts has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EliteLifts has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EliteLifts has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EliteLifts has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EliteLifts has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EliteLifts has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EliteLifts has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EliteLifts has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EliteLifts has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EliteLifts has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Here's something that may help.

Say for instance that you are at a club and ten or so guys through out the night come up and hit on her.

Yet at the end of the night it is YOU she is going home with.

Think about it.

jhaydee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhaydee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhaydee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sisyphus

Question jhaydee, does it bother your girlfriend if other girls hit on you?
    Sometimes it does and she says its my fault because i cheated on her in the beginning of our relationship on more then one occasion but she's forgiven me since then. She gets jealous from time to time but she doesnt let it get to her as much as it gets to me.

I hear what ya'll are saying. All i know is that it just drives me completely insane! Maybe I do have insecurity or trust issues, ive tried everything to get rid of this feeling and it still remains the same!
    Last edited by jhaydee; 02-26-2005 at 07:00 PM.

gjoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gjoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gjoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gjoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gjoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gjoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gjoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gjoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gjoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gjoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gjoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Sometimes it does and she says its my fault because i cheated on her in the beginning of our relationship on more then one occasion but she's forgiven me since then. She gets jealous from time to time but she doesnt let it get to her as much as it gets to me.

I hear what ya'll are saying. All i know is that it just drives me completely insane! Maybe I do have insecurity or trust issues, ive tried everything to get rid of this feeling and it still remains the same!
    Well you just explained your problem loud and clear. You are insecure! you do have trust issues. Do you know why? Its because you cheated on her in the beginning, so in the back of your mind, you think she'lll cheat on you one day. Your spirit is restless waiting for that day to come. you ask many guys who have cheated on a girlfriend and they will tell you the same thing. They become insecure because they think it will one day happen to them. Sadly in 99% of the cases she will get you back!!!! so you might as well try to get used to that . "What goes around , comes around my friend!" its karma.

Oh, and do you know why she doesn't let it get to her as much as it gets to you? its because her conscience is clear. She hasn't wronged you!! your conscience is shot to **** waiting for that ball to drop. Now, it is possible that she has forgiven you and your insecurity is your punishment, or its possible that she has forgiven you because she hasn't met the right guy in the right circumstances yet!!

In closing, if one day she cheats on you take it in stride and move on. Don't say she's a bitch , slut , whore or anything like that. regard it as your just repayment that life has dealt you and start over fresh with a new girl in an honest relationship. The only people, both men and women, who are allowed to be bitter are the ones who didn't cheat first.
    Last edited by gjoe; 02-27-2005 at 09:22 AM.
    I am a Stunt Cock

Arsenal!!! the Gunners of Emirates Stadium!

"Viva La Raza" - Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005)

"They should make the ring 8-sides, put a red canvas on it, and write STOP really big in white letters. Then they should listen to the ring."- ricanarab (referring to TNA)

Sisyphus is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Well, you can live in "dramaland" dealing with trust issues, jealousy, and all the crap that goes with it with sheer bravado. The reality is, however, this relationship will probably always be shadowed by an ounce or ton of misstrust, suspicion, and all the related soapopera BS. What a sh*tty way to have a relationship.

You on your own on this one and in major need of a "perspective shift". I would have ended the relationship the same day you decided to cheat on her. The emotional baggage is not something everyone can carry - except those that have strong faith related or pride based convictions.

My opinion, better to break up than live in perpetual suspicion.

A step from insanity nemesisman's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 270 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6900
    nemesisman is a name known to all. (+5000) nemesisman is a name known to all. (+5000) nemesisman is a name known to all. (+5000) nemesisman is a name known to all. (+5000) nemesisman is a name known to all. (+5000) nemesisman is a name known to all. (+5000) nemesisman is a name known to all. (+5000) nemesisman is a name known to all. (+5000) nemesisman is a name known to all. (+5000) nemesisman is a name known to all. (+5000) nemesisman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit nemesisman's BodySpace
    use it as motivation to make yourself better. you want to raise your self esteem then workout harder and make yourself better than all those other guys out there.
    You call it obsession, I call it passion.
    www.insanitymd.blogspot.com

Tired of being human RedFiredSoul's Avatar
    RedFiredSoul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedFiredSoul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedFiredSoul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedFiredSoul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedFiredSoul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedFiredSoul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedFiredSoul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedFiredSoul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedFiredSoul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedFiredSoul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedFiredSoul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit RedFiredSoul's BodySpace
    Hmm i see his problem though. I meen sure she,s faithful but... What if the most good looking guys in the world (In her eyes opcourse) tryes to hit on her. What if she likes his looks his personality and what not more then her current boyfriend then what? Thats why cheating happens guys! You guys her all like hah she,s coming home with me and i,m sure she doesn,t want the guy. But what if it does happen? Cheating is happening more and more i heard it even increases year after year. So il think you blame yourself even more if it does happen for not stopping it. Confidence is good but too many is not good. There is always a guy that can get your girl in the sacks if she loves you or not. If she,s in a horny mood and the guy looks great (better then you) has perfect game and is basically a player its def possible... Please dont denied that cheating doesn,t excist cos it happens to the better of us. Also to your girl wether you like it or not. And dont be hating me just because i,m putting on some simple facts and neg rep me for it dont be a loser. If you disagree just tell me why and who am i wrong.... I,m not saying every girl cheats some are really faithful but ive seen it happen. This guy (my friend) and this girl were close then ever she basically couldn,t go without him. I went out a couple of times with them and she seemed really faithful. But after a 2 year relationship and they still really liked eachother i cought her kissing some other guy and i think they did it also because they stayed in the toilet too long. I told my friend about it and she admited it and even cryed as i was told. He dumped her.
    Love is real. Be with those who love you.

AnimalOnly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AnimalOnly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AnimalOnly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AnimalOnly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AnimalOnly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AnimalOnly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AnimalOnly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AnimalOnly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AnimalOnly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AnimalOnly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AnimalOnly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Forget what society says. If you suspect that a girl is doing something like that, chances are she is. Did you know that a recent study showed that 70% of 2,000 women(give or take) had cheated on their boyfriend or husband? Saw this on the news so dont ask for a link.
    SFC US Army 13Foxtrot. Airbourne Jump Master. 5 years Army Infantry. 4 years Army Ranger. Currently on 2nd enlistment.

1st of the 113th FA.

"A mans character is his fate"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast