MDK210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Animal Pump Side Effects?

I just had a quick question about Universals Animal Pump. I have read all the reviews I can find on it and there's nothing but good yet the only question I can't really find is about the side effects. I currently use Whey Protein and BSN Cellmass which I like the flavor of and I used to use BSN NO-Xplode but even the smallest does upset my stomach causing diarrhea so I had to leave it behind. Animal Pump sounds very promising but if I can't handle NO-Xplode will my stomach be able to handle Animal Pump? Maybe it's the caffeine that upsets my stomach because I used to get that jittery feeling as well and I can only stand about one cup of coffee which I drink once in a blue moon. Please let me know or give me an a good alternative because I feel like I'm missing out on a lot for better muscle gain, hell right now I'm taking Hot Rox Extreme for just the energy alone before a workout because it's the only thing that I can tolerate and even though it's a "weight loss" pill they claim it doesn't kill all the muscle but I would sure love to stop taking it cause I'm sure it kills enough muscle to detour all my hard work in the gym. Thanks for any help.

ophidian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ophidian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ophidian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ophidian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ophidian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ophidian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ophidian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ophidian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ophidian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ophidian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ophidian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Holy run on batman...... To answer your question, the main side effect is the "anabolic dumps" whereby you have to take a dump considerably more often than normal and the consistency is a lot softer. When I took it this effect was not not relevant in light of the strength gains I noted. Some others may have reported other sides that I don't recall either, though I think most of them were caused by not eating enough carbs.

Chris

fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've only had good results from AP. No upset stomach, or the 'runs' or any stomach issues. I take it on an empty stomach like suggested though. I also take out the red (caffeine) pill on my off days, and double up on them on my on days.
    Me Squatting 405X5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tirPD1kKkuQ

This link might save your life.
    http://www.superhumanradio.com/rss/2009/SHR_Show_388.mp3

MDK210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sounds good. Thanks.

PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000)
    i think some of the side effects could be diarreah and numb hand.

its probably not true, but thats what i experienced while on animal pump

BIGMANL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGMANL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGMANL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGMANL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGMANL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive never heard any sides for animal pump, its a good clean product
    "Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." -Ken Shamrock
    ...............96 aka the Snake

"SQUAT MORE" JESSE MARUNDE Sept 14, 1979-July 25, 2007

Led has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Led has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Led has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Led has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Led has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Led has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Led has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Led has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Led has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think animal pump has less caffeine than NOxplode but the pumps are stronger. How many scoops of NOxplode where you taking? i would only take 1.5 scoops of NOxplode when i would work out just cause the caffeine would be too much for me. i noticed no side effects with animal pump.

The good thing with animal pump is that if you don't want caffeine with your work out, you just don't take the red pill

BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no explode and sp250 gave me dumps, ap does not. i no longer consume "trashcan punch"
    *****...sometimes knowing it's in the medicine cabinet is enough to calm me down.
    **a_new_g = teh wife**

Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lagartizscha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Myself in the past tried NO-Xplode, but had to stop 'cause everytime i took it, had to rush to wc.
    Now i've been on Animal Pump from 3 wks and never felt anything similar while on No Xplode.
    But of course i had to remove the read pill, don't like the effects of caffeine.