IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000)

Drinking while on Creatine/NO2, how much will gains be affected?

I'f I drink about 10 drinks(beer or shots) total during a week, will I be affected while being on these supplements?

I'm serious about my workouts, but i'm also serious about having fun on the weekends. Going to a bar and not drinking is no fun.

assman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    a night of drinking lowers your testosterone levels for a reasonable time afterwards so this obviously hinders your bodys ability to do its job recovering and building. I say if you go out 2 or 3 times a month hard and make the day after drinking an off day then its not so bad but others will disagree.

Its about modertion, also any supplement that taxes your liver is not good to combine with alcohol because it will cause negative effects that you wont even realize your doing/
    Go Big or Go Home

dnbwise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnbwise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnbwise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnbwise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't think it will matter so much because of the supplements, but the alcohol will def. limit your success. Alcohol in doses more than 2 a week are not good for your body. Here is a good article if you are interested:

http://health.howstuffworks.com/hangover.htm

IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks.

I mean, I'm not a fall down drunk or anything. I just like to drink when all us go to the bars.

Like I said, I want to drink 1-2 times a week, tops. That is on a Friday and Saturday. I don't lift on Saturday or Sunday, so the day after is basically rest.

As long as i'll be fine by having 5 drinks on each of those nights by not losing gains, I won't mind.

STI Guru & Overanalyzer hypnotic's Avatar
    hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if you were serious you wouldnt drink at all
    SURVIVOR: BLACK THURSDAY 9/8/05
    The Great Bodybuilding.com MISC Board Massacre

Previous LG M1T Logs

K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by hypnotic
    if you were serious you wouldnt drink at all
    True, but it's not like creatine and NO2 are hepatoxic.
    A king may move a man, a father may claim a son. But remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God you cannot say "but I was told by others to do thus" or that "virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. Remember that.

STI Guru & Overanalyzer hypnotic's Avatar
    hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnotic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by K_muscle
    True, but it's not like creatine and NO2 are hepatoxic.
    I know but it seems hes trying to put on size when drinking in general even when taking nothing works against it.
    SURVIVOR: BLACK THURSDAY 9/8/05
    The Great Bodybuilding.com MISC Board Massacre

Previous LG M1T Logs

You know, I appreciate the info that a lot of people give on this message board. People go out of their way for each other, and that's great.

But seriously, a lot of people are 18-30 on here and want to go out. Bobybuilding is not their lives. Most of us aren't professional bodybuilders. We enjoy going to the gym 5-6 days a week for 1-2 hours, yes. But we also like going out and having a good time. I know alcohol isn't always the answer, but you can't expect college guys to go to a bar and not drink anything just because they are trying to get a good body.

What's the point of getting a great body if you aren't going to show it off? Yes, it is for yourself, but not just for yourself.

If we took a poll "Why do you lift," I bet "For girls" and "So people don't mess with you" would be at the top, along with "lifting for yourself."

I'm not saying that people should go out and be alcoholics when they lift, because that's just stupid. But, people should be able to go out and have a drink or two without getting criticized on here for not being serious when they are not professional bodybuilders.